rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Need help finding condoms!!!!!!!!!!!

I am in Central Mexico AND CAN NOT FIND TROJAN MAGNUMS ANYWHERE!!!!!!!!! I meant to go to costco before moving to buy the 74 pack but ran out of time. I am now out, and know that I would be much more willing to ride bareback (YIKES!!!) than to give up the act in the heat of the moment. I prefer my penis not fall off.

where u at in mexi? u a brave man! lol

Fedex overnight from Dallas Texas Walmart or Walgreens.

TD

I thought about shipping them but that cant be the only option, plus its expensive.

The idiot pharmacist told me to use any kind, because they are rubber and will fit anyone. I told him I wouldnt have asked if I knew his answer was going to be so stupid.

Indirect bragging topic? Ha, ha, I jest... How long are you gonna be there, how much is your dick worth to you, how many girls are you gonna bang, and how much is the shipping gonna cost?

Let's have "U" represent the value of your dick to you, rounded to the nearest dollar
"T" represent the amount of time being spent there, rounded to the nearest month
"S" represent the cost of getting the condoms shipped there, also rounded to the nearest dollar
"C" represent the total condoms you'll have, which you said should be around 74
"N" represent the total number of anticipated notches
and "K" represent how many times you want to nail each girl, on average

So we'll set it up like this

U = [(N*K)/(T/S)] + [(N*K) - C]

Where the first part calculates usage rate, over time and cost, and the second part of the equation accounts for wasted condoms.

We'll assume the cost of shipment is around $50, you'll be there for 6 months, and anticipate around 12 notches at 6 bangs a piece.

So C = 74, N = 12, K = 6, S = 50 and T = 6, now we must solve for U

So we plug in the numbers to get

U = [(12*6)/(6/50)] + [(12*6) - 74]
U = [(72)/(.12)] + [(72) - 74]
U = 600 + -2

And we see that... U = $598

So, if your dick is worth more than $598 to you, then you should get the condoms shipped to you. Obviously you'll have to adjust the numbers to fit your actual trip.

I hope this helps!

Quote: (05-20-2011 05:42 AM)CJ Wrote:  

Indirect bragging topic? Ha, ha, I jest... How long are you gonna be there, how much is your dick worth to you, how many girls are you gonna bang, and how much is the shipping gonna cost?

Let's have "U" represent the value of your dick to you, rounded to the nearest dollar
"T" represent the amount of time being spent there, rounded to the nearest month
"S" represent the cost of getting the condoms shipped there, also rounded to the nearest dollar
"C" represent the total condoms you'll have, which you said should be around 74
"N" represent the total number of anticipated notches
and "K" represent how many times you want to nail each girl, on average

So we'll set it up like this

U = [(N*K)/(T/S)] + [(N*K) - C]

Where the first part calculates usage rate, over time and cost, and the second part of the equation accounts for wasted condoms.

We'll assume the cost of shipment is around $50, you'll be there for 6 months, and anticipate around 12 notches at 6 bangs a piece.

So C = 74, N = 12, K = 6, S = 50 and T = 6, now we must solve for U

So we plug in the numbers to get

U = [(12*6)/(6/50)] + [(12*6) - 74]
U = [(72)/(.12)] + [(72) - 74]
U = 600 + -2

And we see that... U = $598

So, if your dick is worth more than $598 to you, then you should get the condoms shipped to you. Obviously you'll have to adjust the numbers to fit your actual trip.

I hope this helps!

LMAO!!! +1

I LOVE IT when shit is broken down to a mathematical science!

You should use something like this on women, just make sure you come across as humorous and charming, and not a cocky math nerd.

Being a math guy will get you LAID for just putting a humorous spin on such a boring topic to most women.

Mixx

Glad you liked that, but that was just me giving a ridiculous response to a ridiculous question (obviously just pay to get the condoms shipped to you). I'm really not that mathematically inclined, but I'm glad it came off like I knew what I was talking about lol.

Quote: (05-20-2011 11:51 AM)CJ Wrote:  

me giving a ridiculous response to a ridiculous question

Money really isnt an option right now, seeing how it will be a weeks worth of work to MAYBE get the pack to me, what would you recomend? I dont need some brilliant math equation and if you dont know where to find them or know of any alternatives you are not forced to provide an adiquate answer.

I am desperate for them or something similar to the Magnum but making pesos means I do not have the luxury of spending a ton of cash I do not have.

I wasn't trying to be condescending, but bro, that money ain't going with you in the long run. You gotta decide what means more to you here. Unless you feel like you can "get by" without magnums, or at the very least risk ripping apart regular condoms. I am hoping you are able to find a better solution, but as it stands now you've go to ask yourself how desperate are you for them?

Is there another pharmacy you can go to, or at the very least perhaps go to the same place and catch a different pharmacist working? I'd try that and ask if they have anything with extra width.

Also, some girls these days are keeping condoms in their night stands (I'm not sure if that's done in Central America) but perhaps one of them would be a good source to go to. Unlikely, but worth a shot.

Email a friend. Have him go buy a few boxes for you. He can overnight them using Fedex or UPS. Tell him you will pay him back when you get home.

Man thats the thing, I have gone to EVERY pharmacy I have seen, and even the 'sex shop' here, and every pharmacist tells me any condom will fit. They obviously just want to make a sell. The best advice I got was from the sex shop "Your in Mexico, we really dont use condoms down here. See how many kids that chick has?"

I could do the friend route but still, Mexican international mail is comparable to their driving. I think I am just having a hard time accepting that they really only have one fcking size down here.

Plus I am cranky bc I have been sticking to head since I cant pound and head is not my fav.

To answer your question CJ, I AM DESPERATE lol. Maybe ill look into plastic wrap. Tin foil didnt seem to work too well.

I've used plastic baggies before

Quote: (05-21-2011 12:12 AM)houston Wrote:  

What kind of ruffian are you? LOLOLOLOLOLOL!

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

Quote: (05-20-2011 05:22 PM)sylo Wrote:  

Man thats the thing, I have gone to EVERY pharmacy I have seen, and even the 'sex shop' here, and every pharmacist tells me any condom will fit. They obviously just want to make a sell. The best advice I got was from the sex shop "Your in Mexico, we really dont use condoms down here. See how many kids that chick has?"

I could do the friend route but still, Mexican international mail is comparable to their driving. I think I am just having a hard time accepting that they really only have one fcking size down here.

Plus I am cranky bc I have been sticking to head since I cant pound and head is not my fav.

To answer your question CJ, I AM DESPERATE lol. Maybe ill look into plastic wrap. Tin foil didnt seem to work too well.

What kind of penis do you own where you cannot fit into a standard hat? Or are Mexican penes that small??

Or is this you trying to surreptitiously boast about how big your schlong is?

Have you actually tried a regular Mexican condom? And if you have, what happened when you tried it?

OUR NEW BLOG!

An Ode To Lizards

Quote: (05-24-2011 12:46 AM)Moma Wrote:  

Quote: (05-21-2011 12:12 AM)houston Wrote:  

What kind of ruffian are you? LOLOLOLOLOLOL!
This the ghetto fool [Image: tard.gif] I can't believe some sluts let me do that

The truth is, magnum's aren't really all that much wider than normal condoms, so unless you have ridiculous girth you should just suck it up and buy regular ones until the magnums come in. They aren't longer.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

For those of you who know more about my dick than me: Regular size condoms hurt, they cut off circulation making it harder to stay hard, and they break half the time, defeating the purpose in the first place. I hope that makes sense.

My dick isnt big maybe yours is just small?

Quote: (05-25-2011 02:04 PM)sylo Wrote:  

For those of you who know more about my dick than me: Regular size condoms hurt, they cut off circulation making it harder to stay hard, and they break half the time, defeating the purpose in the first place. I hope that makes sense.

My dick isnt big maybe yours is just small?

LOLLL, well you go there, Mr Holmes!!

OUR NEW BLOG!

An Ode To Lizards

Quote: (05-19-2011 03:51 PM)sylo Wrote:  

I am in Central Mexico AND CAN NOT FIND TROJAN MAGNUMS ANYWHERE!!!!!!!!! I meant to go to costco before moving to buy the 74 pack but ran out of time. I am now out, and know that I would be much more willing to ride bareback (YIKES!!!) than to give up the act in the heat of the moment. I prefer my penis not fall off.

Hey, Farmacia Guadalajara has Trojan Magnum, if you have a problem PM me and I can buy a bunch and send them.

Thanks bars, I really appreciate that.

I FINALLY FOUND THEM!!! A week ago I was using standard condoms and one broke, I was drunk and didnt realize at the time so I accidentally came inside of her. Not trying to worry about that at the moment, 2 days after that episode my mexican buddy down here called me bc he found magnums at a random pharmacy. They are like 6USD each and they only sell the 3 pack but I am totally stoked they are here.

You need to report more about your experiences in Central Mexico man, how are you breaking the conservative attitudes and everything.

Quote: (06-09-2011 02:08 PM)sylo Wrote:  

I FINALLY FOUND THEM!!! A week ago I was using standard condoms and one broke, I was drunk and didnt realize at the time so I accidentally came inside of her. Not trying to worry about that at the moment, 2 days after that episode my mexican buddy down here called me bc he found magnums at a random pharmacy. They are like 6USD each and they only sell the 3 pack but I am totally stoked they are here.

How much is the morning after pill (in USD) in Mexico?

OUR NEW BLOG!

An Ode To Lizards

Quote: (06-09-2011 02:10 PM)Moma Wrote:  

Quote: (06-09-2011 02:08 PM)sylo Wrote:  

How much is the morning after pill (in USD) in Mexico?

6 bucks.

Ha I paid 50 pesos, 5 bucks for a box.

Its going great man I am getting settled in, have my own place now, really starting to pick up the language. For some reason it is getting much easier breaking the conservative shield. I think it is because I am getting better with the language and starting to meet much more people. I dont really know what I am doing differently but Im not complaining.