rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Making the same mistakes

Making the same mistakes

There's an idiom that goes: "Never make the same mistake twice."

I've noticed that, personally, I need to make most mistakes multiple times before I'm doing the right thing. In the past, I tried really hard to follow a system to the letter, only to see it cause anxiety and ruin my vibe.

I think I need to viscerally know the consequences of my mistakes before I believe the truths that I read about. Especially since much more can be communicated through experiences than words on a page.

Making the same mistakes

Just keep going and gain that experience. It will reach a tipping point after which your intuition will begin to guide you to better outcomes.
This is the bare minimum I wish I'd known / done ages ago:
*Know what you want (her appearance, physique type, personality, values etc) and never settle
*Get the notches and reject monogamy
*Be persistent and patient
*Do absolutely everything you can to enhance the variables you can manipulate (your appearance, vibe, social/night-life, socio-economic status etc)

Making the same mistakes

I do this everytime.. Going out solo each time telling myself I will approach and not doing it in the end, just standing at the bar and returning the smile to girls. More like deep rooted approach anxiety but its also a mistake if you are going out to pull and stand around instead of approaching. Telling myself to just continue to at least go out and eventually the wasted opportunities will force me to approach.

Making the same mistakes

Try to write down what you do, as Roosh calls it, 'player's journal'. While I completely understand the "need to viscerally know the consequences of my mistakes before I believe the truths that I read about" because often I feel the same way, you are wasting time and living inefficiently. I agree that your own experiences trump that of others, but making the mistake once should be enough. Also, the experienced guys here know their shit inside and out and I find more and more through my own experience that what they say is the truth.

Like brick said, "Just keep going and gain that experience"

Making the same mistakes

With Game, it seems to take many hard lessons to learn.

Probably because feelings, biology and fear are involved.

Just keep trying. Results will come.

Making the same mistakes

I see fighters sparring all the time and they will often get hit with the same shot over and over again.

They know what they're doing wrong but they still keep messing up.

Then one day it just clicks and it doesn't happen again.

Keep going!