rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

App Ideas

App Ideas

Hey guys,

Anyone have an idea for a mobile or web app that they wanna see made? I'm working on apps for practice/my portfolio, and will make one that seems doable and/or fun.

Much appreciated.

App Ideas

A SIF detector, for guys in western countries who want to improve the efficiency of their internet dating. It will interface with tinder etc and auto-unlike SIFs, perhaps even auto-like the remainder, or just simply raise a 'SIF warning'.

I suspect this may not be as difficult as it sounds. I'm guessing that when chicks deliberately crop or manipulate their photos in ways that hide their fatty bits, it will create detectable patterns (location of eyes in the photo, relative amount of face in the photo etc). We already have face-detection software, so it might not be too much of a stretch.

RVF users can 'submit a SIF', and also 'submit a suspected-but-not-actual SIF' etc, for you to test your app for true/false positives and negatives.

App Ideas

^Seconded.

App Ideas

My buddy was working on something like gas buddy but for cigg prices. Would be super useful but he had a hard time finding a database to get the info from and also with everything being anti tobacco these days it would be tough to get into advertising programs and maybe even tough to get on app markets so he abandoned the idea but its none the less a useful app.

I saw someone on this forum had made some kind of script or app to like every girl on latinacupid or whatever that site is. I asked my buddy to do something similar as far as changing your photos every 12 hours or liking everone. He said he could probably write a scrip to do that but said it would be tough to package and sell so would be more something for personal use and to share with friends.

I've had an idea for a business mileage app, I know there's tons out there but none I like. Basically want it to be with one click of a button it starts tracking business mileage and puts it all in a spread sheet or calendar by month so at the end of the year you dont have to fake some mileage log since myself and nobody I knows actually makes one just kind of guestimates.