rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Suriname

Suriname

Hi,

i'm wondering if any of you guys has been to Suriname? I'm interested in going there because they speak Dutch and that's my language too.

Suriname

Quote: (05-18-2011 05:36 PM)Tommy Wrote:  

Hi,

i'm wondering if any of you guys has been to Suriname? I'm interested in going there because they speak Dutch and that's my language too.

Hey Tommy, im from Holland too and im going to Suriname after the weekend. Im in Guyana now and its all hookers here, i heard Suriname is the same.

Greets Neil

Book - Around the World in 80 Girls - The Epic 3 Year Trip of a Backpacking Casanova

My new book Famles - Fables and Fairytales for Men is out now on Amazon.

Suriname

Actually Neil, after the weekend you'll find that this is not the case for Suriname, unless you go to the designated strip clubs. They are going out to have a good time and perhaps more. Judging your pic and blog you're a bit blondish which is def a pro. Although they do speak English, if you speak Dutch you can easily take over a girl from another guy who doesn't speak it, if you want. Sorry to the non Dutch speakers. Don't act western at all, just go with the local attitude. Act like you know it all (i.e. from travelling), and you'll get nowhere. For the rest they are seriously easy going.

It seems this thread is turning into an all Dutch thread, since Dutch is my native language as well. Interesting to here about Guyana, as I planned to go there as well, but circumstances back home prevented me. If you go to French Guyana, you'll find that all girls need to be gamed, but (according to the locals) demand for 50 euros in the morning. I was there for a couple of days and that kind of "game" is not my cup of tea. Besides French Guyana is expensive as hell. Think European prices and higher.

Suriname

Quote: (11-18-2011 10:19 PM)flyingdutchman Wrote:  

Actually Neil, after the weekend you'll find that this is not the case for Suriname, unless you go to the designated strip clubs. They are going out to have a good time and perhaps more. Judging your pic and blog you're a bit blondish which is def a pro. Although they do speak English, if you speak Dutch you can easily take over a girl from another guy who doesn't speak it, if you want. Sorry to the non Dutch speakers. Don't act western at all, just go with the local attitude. Act like you know it all (i.e. from travelling), and you'll get nowhere. For the rest they are seriously easy going.

It seems this thread is turning into an all Dutch thread, since Dutch is my native language as well. Interesting to here about Guyana, as I planned to go there as well, but circumstances back home prevented me. If you go to French Guyana, you'll find that all girls need to be gamed, but (according to the locals) demand for 50 euros in the morning. I was there for a couple of days and that kind of "game" is not my cup of tea. Besides French Guyana is expensive as hell. Think European prices and higher.

Thats sounds good, i havent gamed in Dutch in years but i have to get used to it for when i go home. Yesterday i went out to a good club in Geirgetown, some insane dancing there. will write a data sheet on all the guyanas

I dont like paying either.

Book - Around the World in 80 Girls - The Epic 3 Year Trip of a Backpacking Casanova

My new book Famles - Fables and Fairytales for Men is out now on Amazon.