rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Australian girls

Australian girls

I have read a couple of posts here, the consensus of the local guys was that it's almost impossible for a local guy to fuck girls that were +5 due to high competition.

Some said the problem is aussi guys are intelligent, handsome and ripped semi-gods, who actually approached a lot. While most of the girls are chubby and masculine, letting the elite decently cute with astronomical bitch shields and expectations.

A couple of other posts said it was a decent place to game actually mostly by the amount of tourists.

Then i found this video.

What i found interesting is that even if girls are attention whoring, like in most interview videos, in those kind of videos girls are not so willing to do stupid shit, it is mostly the interviewer who propposes. But girls in this video are proactive about it, being complete skanks. Also i see a lot of skinny girls.

Is the theory that says the few australian cute girls with princess complex who keep her pussy for the supperfamous wealthy lacking? or is just that particular place that attracts horny fit woman and that is not at all the representative of the country?

Australian girls

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Yes, things really are this bad.... Straya... Fuck yeah

Edit. By bad I mean lack of feminine classy girls. If you excel at clown game, and you are young, jacked and don't mind skanks, you are in nirvana.

Australian girls

Australia isn't impossible, nowhere is "impossible". And there are indeed plenty of skinny girls, especially if you're in the right clubs.

The main problem with Oz is, as you touched on, the dudes. Aussie guys are tall, tanned and easily in the best average shape of any country I've ever been to. They also approach, A LOT.

A guy whos an 8 or 9 in the U.S. or Europe, and who approaches/succeeds more than all of his mates, will be a 6 in Australia because of this. He'll go from probably getting an ok-to-goodlooking girl every night out in another country, to having to settle for ugly/fat 5s in Australia, or going home alone. This is why most people on this forum dislike it - that and other factors such as how ts far away from everything, its disgustingly expensive etc.

Australian girls

You are watching high schoolers that just got out of high school, that is all.

Australian girls

Yep, that video is full of 17-18 year olds. Give them a few years.

It's easy to get laid here if you tick all the right boxes but you must be young and good looking and/or muscular. The girls are actually really slutty, especially in clubs but these girls all go for the SAME type of guys resulting in a revolving door effect. The old saying that 20% of men getting 80% of women never spoke truer than it does in this country. Living here in your 30's (unless your idea of happiness is settling down with a wife and kids at a young age) is absolute pussy hell.

Australian girls

Quote: (04-05-2015 04:52 AM)Dat ass Wrote:  

Some said the problem is aussi guys are intelligent, handsome and ripped semi-gods, who actually approached a lot. While most of the girls are chubby and masculine, letting the elite decently cute with astronomical bitch shields and expectations.

[Image: jordan.gif]

But seriously, the deal is basically this: I always got the feeling in Australia that there was always more men than women. Sometimes I would go to a bar and there would be a 20-to-1 ratio. Whether this is because of the actual numbers, or the difference between men and women leaving their house, I don't know. But it was significant and always noticeable. I feel especially bad for the Asians in Australia. There are certain clubs which attract a disproportionate number of Asians, and on the occasion where I have visited, the ratio was no joke around 30 to 1. Basically a sea of Asian men, oddly taller than average, standing there and looking around hopefully, and a handful of girls - all closely attached to their boyfriend.

In Australia, the sportsman is king. If you want to know how sexually attractive a man is, you simply gauge how similar he is to a sportsman. He will be large, tall and muscular, he will be extremely cocky, make a lot of noise with little meaning, will be popular with everyone (birds of a feather), and he will be quite stupid. For reference, the chief sports here are rugby league (union is too complicated), and AFL (which is basically a further dumbing-down of the 'oval ball and goal posts' theme). The more international sports of Cricket and Tennis come next, and the 'world game' of football (soccer) has a negligible following.

I heard on more than one occasion that women will basically fight over getting banged by a known sportsman. I heard in mainstream news once that women are very 'aggressive' about getting banged by a sports star, and will compete over 'who they have been banged by' (obviously the news didn't term it like that). If you are in this category in Australia, I assume you can just walk into a bar, tap a girl on the shoulder, and then immediately walk into a bathroom stall. You are basically the Australian equivalent of the rock-star.

Some people I've talked to overseas think I am being offensive when I mention the intelligence aspect. However this is not the case. Intelligence is simply not viewed as a value. In fact I barely hear of people talking about wealth as a value. Athleticism is a value. I have, on more than one occasion, been mocked or laughed at in Australia for accidentally saying intelligent things. One common experience (more so with 'bogans') was when I would start a longer-than normal sentence - you can see their attention start to wane in their facial expression after about 6 or so words (oh he's saying something non-trivial), and after around 10 words they look away in dismissal and move their attention elsewhere, often starting talking themselves over the top. On dates I've always had to be careful not to mention anything too intellectual sounding, or go into any details about my job or interests, and I still made mistakes. One girl even mocked me on a date because I accidentally used a word longer than three syllables. Intelligence is simply viewed as something to look down on, something unimportant or trite. Given that it is viewed liked this, it actually feels complementary, not insulting, to say 'Australians tend not to be intelligent'. In fact I got so used to viewing intelligence like this that when I went overseas, I had to readjust my language, after seeing so many shocked expressions. In the rest of the world, apparently intelligence is a virtue, and lack of it a vice.

One of the most pleasant experiences I have ever felt was the first time I went on a date, and after accidentally letting slip something intelligent, I saw the girls face light up instead of scowl or grin. It was like a breath of fresh-air, like a weight had been lifted off my shoulders. Was this because I had found a diamond in the rough in Australia? Nope, I was in Japan.

I invite anyone who visits Australia to take up the following challenge: join a conversation with a group of local men, be it at a bar or whatever. Stay there for 3 hours. At the end of those three hours, write down one thing insightful that was said. That's it. In fact you get half points if you can remember any thing that was said at all. And based on experience - this will apply even if professors are present and participating.

So that's the men and women's-preference side of the equation. As for the other side, there are plenty of good looking girls in Australia. They don't age well, but whilst they are 20, there are plenty of hotties. Unfortunately the vast majority have empty skulls. I've heard a few guys, including Roosh, mention women using smartphones in an attention-deficit manner, but I've seen girls using phones in Australia that would make any of those girls look like chess-masters. Zoning out mid-sentence to spontaneously selfie with their friend - multiple times, and making 'woo' noises during the selfie. Literal zero attention spans - I'm surprised some of them manage to catch a bus. Sure they're empty-headed, you say, who cares as long as you can bang them? Well it matters - not only does it make them tedious to be around, it means they are pretty poor at detecting (and thus valuing) any other male traits. Hence why they go for the sportsman type - you can't fail to detect 6'4 and swole. It takes a split second and you don't need to think or pay any attention whatsoever. If you're intelligent, intelligent girls are much easier to lay than Australian girls.

I don't accept the claims that 'Australian girls are generally fat or ugly', which I've heard once or twice here. What is true though, is that there are a lot in that category. Far more than I see in East Asia. In Japan, a whale is something that you harpoon for research purposes, it is not something that commonly walks down the street. The 20% that are untouchable in Australia simply swing the odds further away from the men, who as many Australians who have gone overseas know, are actually pretty high up on the SMV ladder.

I apologize to any Australian members here if they take offense to anything I've said. I am an Australian citizen myself. I don't consider any Australians who frequent this forum to be in the same category as the general population. This is only for informational and cautionary purposes for the general membership and forum visitors.

Australian girls

All negative reports are true. In Australia you have more chance of getting poisoned or eaten by an animal than getting a ltr or mini relationship worthy girl. Just try to find one without tattoos and slut or bitch face - good luck!

Australian girls

^ +1 point just for that post man. I think we'd get along

Quote: (04-05-2015 06:28 AM)zatara Wrote:  

The main problem with Oz is, as you touched on, the dudes. Aussie guys are tall, tanned and easily in the best average shape of any country I've ever been to. They also approach, A LOT.

This could also be spun into a motivating factor. Hit the gym more, learn to surf (ew), man up and become more masculine.. although I plan to have 2 advantages in AUS, that would be 1) barely drink, so can stay on the edge longer instead of having messy game 2) target asians who are probably intimidated by the Aussie hulks. I'm muscular/cut but small overall.

I could be wrong, and i'm also wondering if Aussie chicks are turned on by an American accent. i've had quite a bit of luck with Melbourne girls overseas

The only time success comes before work is in the dictionary.
DATASHEETS: Singapore (2014) | Vietnam (2015) | Cebu (2015) | Honolulu (2016) | Couchsurfing (2016) | KS, Taiwan (2018)
BTC: 1MoAetVtsmM48mkRx66Z9gYkBZGzqepGb5

Australian girls

Just my take on Australian girls.. I've met quite a lot of Australian people during travels in Asia and what really annoys me about some of the girls is the coarse language. Met a girl in Indonesia and we talked about travelling for a week or two together (going in the same direction) but after a few days of hearing the word fuck or something similar over a hundred times a day I got fed up with her and told her we would not be travelling together.

This is something I have seen in many of the Australian girls.. just wears me down.

Australian girls

Quote: (04-05-2015 08:56 AM)Cyclone Wrote:  

This could also be spun into a motivating factor. Hit the gym more, learn to surf (ew), man up and become more masculine.. although I plan to have 2 advantages in AUS, that would be 1) barely drink, so can stay on the edge longer instead of having messy game 2) target asians who are probably intimidated by the Aussie hulks. I'm muscular/cut but small overall.

I could be wrong, and i'm also wondering if Aussie chicks are turned on by an American accent. i've had quite a bit of luck with Melbourne girls overseas

I'll put it this way - I'm an average looking guy facially but I'm 6ft tall and 220lbs/100kg, with bodyfat that hovers around 12%. I played college sports and never really stopped training afterwards. Without being cocky in most bars the Western World I'm easily in the top 5% of guys when I walk into a bar, from my physicality alone - and get loads of attention from girls because of it. Getting that positive reaction and success from girls on nights out is motivational to getting/staying in shape.

In Australia I was about average. Nothing physically special - there were a LOT of guys in the nightclubs both bigger, and taller than me. When the fitness bar is so high, its actually not motivational at all - because its almost unattainable. Having to train for years to merely be 'average' is ridiculous, and completely distorts the dating market in Australia.

Australian girls

Quote: (04-05-2015 09:31 AM)zatara Wrote:  

This could also be spun into a motivating factor. Hit the gym more, learn to surf (ew), man up and become more masculine..

When the fitness bar is so high, its actually not motivational at all - because its almost unattainable. Having to train for years to merely be 'average' is ridiculous, and completely distorts the dating market in Australia.

Well that's fucked. What about Asian girls have you tapped into that at all? I'm planning to move to AUS for work later in summer and while nothing can worry me, it's best to cut the bullshit as fast as possible when i land

The only time success comes before work is in the dictionary.
DATASHEETS: Singapore (2014) | Vietnam (2015) | Cebu (2015) | Honolulu (2016) | Couchsurfing (2016) | KS, Taiwan (2018)
BTC: 1MoAetVtsmM48mkRx66Z9gYkBZGzqepGb5

Australian girls

Quote: (04-05-2015 09:31 AM)zatara Wrote:  

I'll put it this way - I'm an average looking guy facially but I'm 6ft tall and 220lbs/100kg, with bodyfat that hovers around 12%. I played college sports and never really stopped training afterwards. Without being cocky in most bars the Western World I'm easily in the top 5% of guys when I walk into a bar, from my physicality alone - and get loads of attention from girls because of it. Getting that positive reaction and success from girls on nights out is motivational to getting/staying in shape.

In Australia I was about average. Nothing physically special - there were a LOT of guys in the nightclubs both bigger, and taller than me. When the fitness bar is so high, its actually not motivational at all - because its almost unattainable. Having to train for years to merely be 'average' is ridiculous, and completely distorts the dating market in Australia.

Your stats are ridiculous (and most likely bs - higher bf) and according to you average Australian male is at ifbb pro level. What are the top clubs in Sydney or Melbourne? Let's find the gallery and post some examples of what guys really look like to end this "Australian guys are 6'3" 250lbs 8%" bs.

Australian girls

Quote: (04-05-2015 01:14 PM)Cyclone Wrote:  

Well that's fucked. What about Asian girls have you tapped into that at all? I'm planning to move to AUS for work later in summer and while nothing can worry me, it's best to cut the bullshit as fast as possible when i land.

Well there are the ones who speak mostly Chinese/Korean etc and hang out with their own kind, and there are the westernized ones who speak fluent English and are down with the Australian 'culture'.

On the former, the odds are against you. They have plenty of thirsty countrymen to choose from, and many are straight-up ballers as far as their status system goes (many wealthy and high-up Chinese send their sons to China). To take a non-Asian boyfriend would break with their insular sub-society. I rarely ever saw it. Compare this with actual Asia - where this isn't uncommon at all.

On the latter, its the same market. The Asian girl you could get in her home country without too much graft can become the unattainable in Australia. Many, as part of their acquisition of Australian culture, sign up for Australian women's tastes in men too. Others just stick to their countrymen. Exceptions in this case are a lot more common though - I noticed that the intelligent minority of Australian men (generally descended from more recent migrants) disproportionately date Asian girls, but not the hot ones.

Quote: (04-05-2015 01:53 PM)ComebackKid Wrote:  

Your stats are ridiculous (and most likely bs - higher bf) and according to you average Australian male is at ifbb pro level. What are the top clubs in Sydney or Melbourne? Let's find the gallery and post some examples of what guys really look like to end this "Australian guys are 6'3" 250lbs 8%" bs.
You can search on YouTube for 'StereoSonic' for some good examples of the extremes they go to. But yeah in general, 6'3 250lbs is perfectly normal, but 8%bf not so much. One of the amusing things to witness in a typical Australian bar (or 'hotel' as they, for some retarded reason, refer to their pubs), is how similar all the men look. They will typically stand in pairs at 45degrees to their buddy, will have massive tatted-up arms, will be wearing jeans and a tight-fitting T-shirt, will always be holding a beer at waist-height so their bicep is constantly on show, and will hit on women in roughly the same manner. Some of the saddest stuff I've seen is a massively ripped, well-dressed guy, sat by himself with his beer looking completely dejected in a sea of his peers. There is a clear trend of men putting in excessive physical self-improvement compared to women.

Australian girls

I'm an Aussie guy. I just want to add that after living in Europe, nothing turns me off more than a girl with an Aussie accent.

The less fucks you give, the more fucks you get.

Australian girls

I banged a Chinese Aussie model (7), here on vacation in Hawaii. Nice girl, loved to drink. Banged that pussy in the park then, moved her to my car and drilled that Sino-pumpum. Being that I'm a brotha made the victory all the more sweeter knowing that Asians typically go for white guys.

Australian girls

Ha I just searched for StereoSonic

Equals

Australian girls

Holy fuck!!! No wonder I meet so many insane Austrailians! The place is fucking nightmare. And I thought the Bay Area was bad enough.

I think it's the prison island legacy that has affected Oz. They all want the crazy buff fucker who looks like he can give a good punch.

Australian girls

Australia isn't that bad guys, come on be fair.

Blaming a low notch count on the country is poor form. I have been getting laid in Australia for almost 30 years so I know a thing or two. However you do need good game here, better than most destinations.

If you are stupid enough to go to music festivals, then expect to put up with the worst of factors, when the better angle is to go somewhere else when the big festivals are on so you don't have to battle for a pussy slot.

There is one sure way to get Aussie girls laid and that's to simply drink with them. Aussie women drink more than just about any other women globally and once they are drunk and laughing, they get horny.

I don't know about all of you, but life is hard enough without stacking road blocks in front of myself.

Sure local women have lots of negatives but they also have lots of positives such are loving being fucked. They also cant talk very well with a dick in their mouth.

Australian girls

The professional sportsman thing is kind of true, but honestly unless you're a top 5% AFL player most women wouldn't recognise one if he walked up to her and rubbed it in her face. Maybe a select few from soccer and Rugby League as well but any other sport and you can forget about it. They would probably do a stupid giggle and laugh it off as a joke. That's why they generalise all tall, muscular guys as sportsmen and might be where that preference originated from. I mean, tall and muscular IS seen as attractive in a lot of other countries but usually other things come first or are equally valued. In Australia, intelligence is probably bottom of the list. The air head tradies get more attention from women than the sophisticated, classy businessmen.

Just writing this annoys me and this is coming from a 6'0 guy who is always complimented on his looks/physique. On any given night, I will walk into a bar/club and be dwarfed by 6'2-6'3 athletes and jacked bodybuilders, and although I do get approached/eye fucked constantly, these other men make it so much harder to stand out, so I definitely understand the frustration and lack of motivation from guys who aren't as lucky.

Australian girls

It sounds like Australia is a place where Roosh's tongue-in-cheek prediction is coming true and it's so bad you practically have to take steroids...

If only you knew how bad things really are.

Australian girls

Quote: (04-05-2015 08:04 AM)Phoenix Wrote:  

Quote: (04-05-2015 04:52 AM)Dat ass Wrote:  

[Image: jordan.gif]

But seriously, the deal is basically this: I always got the feeling in Australia that there was always more men than women. Sometimes I would go to a bar and there would be a 20-to-1 ratio. Whether this is because of the actual numbers, or the difference between men and women leaving their house, I don't know. But it was significant and always noticeable. I feel especially bad for the Asians in Australia. There are certain clubs which attract a disproportionate number of Asians, and on the occasion where I have visited, the ratio was no joke around 30 to 1. Basically a sea of Asian men, oddly taller than average, standing there and looking around hopefully, and a handful of girls - all closely attached to their boyfriend.

In Australia, the sportsman is king. If you want to know how sexually attractive a man is, you simply gauge how similar he is to a sportsman. He will be large, tall and muscular, he will be extremely cocky, make a lot of noise with little meaning, will be popular with everyone (birds of a feather), and he will be quite stupid. For reference, the chief sports here are rugby league (union is too complicated), and AFL (which is basically a further dumbing-down of the 'oval ball and goal posts' theme). The more international sports of Cricket and Tennis come next, and the 'world game' of football (soccer) has a negligible following.

I heard on more than one occasion that women will basically fight over getting banged by a known sportsman. I heard in mainstream news once that women are very 'aggressive' about getting banged by a sports star, and will compete over 'who they have been banged by' (obviously the news didn't term it like that). If you are in this category in Australia, I assume you can just walk into a bar, tap a girl on the shoulder, and then immediately walk into a bathroom stall. You are basically the Australian equivalent of the rock-star.

Some people I've talked to overseas think I am being offensive when I mention the intelligence aspect. However this is not the case. Intelligence is simply not viewed as a value. In fact I barely hear of people talking about wealth as a value. Athleticism is a value. I have, on more than one occasion, been mocked or laughed at in Australia for accidentally saying intelligent things. One common experience (more so with 'bogans') was when I would start a longer-than normal sentence - you can see their attention start to wane in their facial expression after about 6 or so words (oh he's saying something non-trivial), and after around 10 words they look away in dismissal and move their attention elsewhere, often starting talking themselves over the top. On dates I've always had to be careful not to mention anything too intellectual sounding, or go into any details about my job or interests, and I still made mistakes. One girl even mocked me on a date because I accidentally used a word longer than three syllables. Intelligence is simply viewed as something to look down on, something unimportant or trite. Given that it is viewed liked this, it actually feels complementary, not insulting, to say 'Australians tend not to be intelligent'. In fact I got so used to viewing intelligence like this that when I went overseas, I had to readjust my language, after seeing so many shocked expressions. In the rest of the world, apparently intelligence is a virtue, and lack of it a vice.

One of the most pleasant experiences I have ever felt was the first time I went on a date, and after accidentally letting slip something intelligent, I saw the girls face light up instead of scowl or grin. It was like a breath of fresh-air, like a weight had been lifted off my shoulders. Was this because I had found a diamond in the rough in Australia? Nope, I was in Japan.

I invite anyone who visits Australia to take up the following challenge: join a conversation with a group of local men, be it at a bar or whatever. Stay there for 3 hours. At the end of those three hours, write down one thing insightful that was said. That's it. In fact you get half points if you can remember any thing that was said at all. And based on experience - this will apply even if professors are present and participating.

So that's the men and women's-preference side of the equation. As for the other side, there are plenty of good looking girls in Australia. They don't age well, but whilst they are 20, there are plenty of hotties. Unfortunately the vast majority have empty skulls. I've heard a few guys, including Roosh, mention women using smartphones in an attention-deficit manner, but I've seen girls using phones in Australia that would make any of those girls look like chess-masters. Zoning out mid-sentence to spontaneously selfie with their friend - multiple times, and making 'woo' noises during the selfie. Literal zero attention spans - I'm surprised some of them manage to catch a bus. Sure they're empty-headed, you say, who cares as long as you can bang them? Well it matters - not only does it make them tedious to be around, it means they are pretty poor at detecting (and thus valuing) any other male traits. Hence why they go for the sportsman type - you can't fail to detect 6'4 and swole. It takes a split second and you don't need to think or pay any attention whatsoever. If you're intelligent, intelligent girls are much easier to lay than Australian girls.

I don't accept the claims that 'Australian girls are generally fat or ugly', which I've heard once or twice here. What is true though, is that there are a lot in that category. Far more than I see in East Asia. In Japan, a whale is something that you harpoon for research purposes, it is not something that commonly walks down the street. The 20% that are untouchable in Australia simply swing the odds further away from the men, who as many Australians who have gone overseas know, are actually pretty high up on the SMV ladder.

I apologize to any Australian members here if they take offense to anything I've said. I am an Australian citizen myself. I don't consider any Australians who frequent this forum to be in the same category as the general population. This is only for informational and cautionary purposes for the general membership and forum visitors.

^^^ Man, Oz sounds like one big frat house.

Australian girls

It sounds horrible there. I hope the USA won't end up like Australia... but if it keeps trending this way, I'm gonna move.

Australian girls

Apart from SEA, Australian capital cities are a gold mine if you're into Asians.

Take your pick of Australian born or FOB too.

Australian girls

One would say the same thing as this thread for the USA if he traveled around to each city and only went to douchebag bro bars/clubs. I cant believe every venue in Australia is like this......

Australian girls

Quote: (04-05-2015 10:35 PM)Brian Shima Wrote:  

One would say the same thing as this thread for the USA if he traveled around to each city and only went to douchebag bro bars/clubs. I cant believe every venue in Australia is like this......

The problem with that is young people here are like sheep. Every single good looking girl worth the effort will go to the same places week in, week out as all these said men, and why wouldn't they? It's penis paradise for them. Sure, not every venue is full of high competition, but I've found if you try to think outside the box you end up:

a) Sitting in a near-empty bar bored to death
b) Around a much older crowd of 35+ year old's, most of which are past it and/or married
c) Surrounded by women (and sloppy men) well below your standards

Avoiding these bars/clubs could work if you're happy with banging 5's and below, but in the end you have to compete with quality to get quality, and there seems to be no way around it here.

If you're any good at gaming in restaurants, cafes etc (which is very difficult with everyone segregated in social groups) then you could get lucky from time to time, but generally the girls who choose to hang out in restaurants and cafes over bars and clubs are the ones who choose to settle down in a relationship early in their lives and are off the table.