rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Did I screw it up?

Did I screw it up?

Been friendly with a girl 10 years younger than me. When she was in her teens I was kind of a mentor, but now we're strictly friends, so obviously there's some built in power position tension.

Long story short, we were doing our usual catch up that takes place every 2 months and ended up sexting late at night. For the days afterwards, we kept in touch, obviously closer than before. At some point I was a retard and hammered for her to send me a selfie. She kept refusing and I think I pissed her off. Once I noticed she had become annoyed, I basically pulled out completely. It's been radio silence since.

Any strategies on how to restart this? It was a secure bang had I not been such a fucking beta. I know...rookie move.

Did I screw it up?

You can probably restart, but I wouldn't mention the screw up.

BUT THE REAL PROBLEM IS THAT YOU'RE ASKING FOR AN ALLAH DAMNED SELFIE

If that bitch is sexting you, you need to "fuck a selfie" and get that bitch to come holla at a player. You should be asking her out. But don't make it all obvious like you're just trying to smash.

There's plenty of nudes online to jerk off to. You're trying to hit that stank fish!

Priority my G, have some.

WIA

Did I screw it up?

TL; DR - you haven't screwed up. There wasn't anything to screw up in the first place

There are few details in your post, so -
* "Now we're strictly friends" (really puzzling)
* when did the sexting start? Who initiated it and if it's you what game are you playing with your friend, after being in 'friend' mode all this time
* a female friend wouldn't mind sending a different pic even if she didn't feel like giving you a selfie at the time. Another puzzle here.
* is she worth your time at all? What are you getting out of this deal, since you've started showing sexual interest. You could just be an easy supply of attention (her Mr Nice Guy)
* She probably long ago put you in a box that you can't get out of

Did I screw it up?

Don't be a rookie, rookie!

I'd play it cool and no contact for awhile. Suggest a normal friendly meet and act like it didn't happy.

I think this is a damage control 1 step back before 2 steps forward.

SENS Foundation - help stop age-related diseases

Quote: (05-19-2016 12:01 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  
If I talk to 100 19 year old girls, at least one of them is getting fucked!
Quote:WestIndianArchie Wrote:
Am I reacting to her? No pussy, all problems
Or
Is she reacting to me? All pussy, no problems

Did I screw it up?

Quote: (03-30-2015 10:36 PM)brick tamland Wrote:  

TL; DR - you haven't screwed up. There wasn't anything to screw up in the first place

There are few details in your post, so -
* "Now we're strictly friends" (really puzzling)
* when did the sexting start? Who initiated it and if it's you what game are you playing with your friend, after being in 'friend' mode all this time
* a female friend wouldn't mind sending a different pic even if she didn't feel like giving you a selfie at the time. Another puzzle here.
* is she worth your time at all? What are you getting out of this deal, since you've started showing sexual interest. You could just be an easy supply of attention (her Mr Nice Guy)
* She probably long ago put you in a box that you can't get out of

Strictly friends as in we're not in that mentor, younger person relationship anymore.

Sexting happened randomly. I sort of initiated it through innuendo, but she picked up and reciprocated.

She was just being annoying and young.

Worth my time because she's an 8 and a sex freak.

I would argue that I'm not in a box if she sexted while sober.

Did I screw it up?

You seem to be too vested in the outcome of this my friend! And what are your intentions with her. If you get the Bang then what? But truthfully I think you should get mentally ready to move on.

A woman refusing ti send you a selfie IS NOT a good sign. Since you guys have known eachother for a long time you might have skipped the Attraction part. Still try to go ahead, but keep on gaming other Girls to keep your swagger if this one falls through. Keep us posted

Did I screw it up?

Texting restarted. Looks like it'll be fine if I don't mention it any further. Now just gotta get the fire hot like before.

Did I screw it up?

Bar, drinks, bounce to another bar, more drinks, escalation in between.

Reporter: What keeps you awake at night?
General James "Mad Dog" Mattis: Nothing, I keep other people awake at night.

OKC Data Sheet

Did I screw it up?

Is it just me, or does anyone else come here for mild entertainment?

Two words bro: Self Control

You get all wrapped up and excited about the "sexting" that you
forget about the next step...and then the next step after that.

Until you're regularly sleeping together, I would forget sexting alltogether.
It's a dangerous waste of your time.

Don't get so excited that you forget about the real outcome...dating the girl
and spending actual time with her.

remember sexting is not dating.

Did I screw it up?

DO NOT SEXT UNTIL YOU FUCK.

Problem solved.

HSLD

HSLD

Did I screw it up?

Agreed. We just got back to sexual flirting. Will hold off on the sexting and approach from a prospective of abundance.

Did I screw it up?

Meet. Meet. Meet.
Fuck fuck fuck.

Then STILL refuse to text her back as much as she wants.

They have NO INSIGHT into the difference between the fake gratification texting gives and the real gratification of having your seed in them.

It's only a slight exaggeration to say they cannot visualize the future and are morons. Women don't have thoughts, they have reflexes.

I've been sending this one when girls want to text for days and they are only worth dealing with if they'll fuck:

"For me texting is only for setting up meetings, Yes/No, Where/When."

If they stilll don't get it I also add:
"Texting is not for discussing or maintaining relationships"

because if they won't meet, they're just bitching and it's not productive.

Did I screw it up?

anddddddd banged. Thank you, gentlemen.