rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

how to approach girl with parents?

Really pretty slim tall blonde is giving me IOIs at a cafe, how should I approach when shes with mom and dad?

Ask her parents something and see if she tries to get an edge in. If you can get a conversation going, then you may be able to invite her to some innocent activity after keeping the whole group going. Or, ask her something dead innocent and indirect.

I have a friend that's done this right in front of me, and his game isn't the best. I just watched, because the girl looked underage to me and I was expecting a huge explosion. The girl ended up being 16, my friend came off pretty innocent, and the father didn't see him as a threat. He just casually let the conversation run it's course and didn't push once he found out she was in highschool. I actually thought that was pretty smooth on his part, and a good step just to practice.

Any other details in the situation?

You could make a innocent comment to the parents first.

If your in a store; notice something in their basket if not mention something they are looking at or doing.

From here you can say something along the lines of " wow you guys must be really happy to have your daughter back from university already"

now it doesn't matter what time of year it is, your just fishing for information.

At this point two things will happen. The parents will either correct or affirm what you just stated.

example #1; "oh no haha jessica is just a junior at x high school"

In this case you can politely as what college she is planning to attend then exit the conversation.

example #2; " yes we are, jessica just came back from university of x"

From here you can shift you attention to the girl and ask her about her college.

Her parents have essentially opened the door for you

From there game on as normal.

Approach the group, introduce yourself and be polite. Then focus on isolating her somewhere else, like "hey, come grab a drink at the machine with me"