rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

boyfriend material

boyfriend material

So, lately I seem to be giving off the "boyfriend vibe" and it is really not doing me any favors. Girls are interested in locking me down, but I am not looking for that at all having just left a 1 year LTR.

What kind of behaviors lead to a girl thinking of you as boyfriend material rather than "fun" material?

boyfriend material

Did you change the thread title and content?

Your question is way too general to answer. Instead of what behavior, tell us what are YOUR behavior when you hang out with girls and the boys can give you a run down.

What do you mean girls are interested in locking you down? This should only count after you have had sex with her. Before sex all the "I want something serious/LTR" "I think we should take this slow" are all bullcrap delaying techniques or simply mean she hasn't decided to fuck you yet. In a way they are friendzoning you while they ride another bad boy's cock. They can only "lock you down" once you fuck them and they want to keep you.

Ass or cash, nobody rides for free - WestIndiArchie

boyfriend material

This is how life works.

This is how attraction works.

A girl doesn't fuck a badboy because he is an ass and doesn't care about anyone but himself, she fucks him because she thinks she can change him.

If you're fucking 30+ women per year and no one wants a relationship with you, you have some real problems.

boyfriend material

Yeah, I was going to delete the thread because I know the level of specificity required to get a good conversation going.

Prior to the 1 year relationship I was just in, I gave off a vibe that was clearly just wanting to have fun. Girls just wanted to have fun with me, and would quite easily take their clothes off when I asked.

Now, I still have no problem building attraction with girls I approach. The difference is that while they easily will get in bed with me, there is a level of resistance that is just unprecedented. We're talking no kissing, one kiss, or pants on. I would say it's just numbers, but it's happened three times this week. That tells me that it is me.

Maybe I overestimated my own game. In the past, I used mostly online game for the easy lays. The girls I met in real life were of higher quality, and I ended up dating them, but it took time and effort over a long period.

I don't use online game anymore because although I have it on lock, it just takes way too much effort for a lower quality than I am willing to accept.

The recent girls have all been girls that I have met while out at a bar. Either friend of a friend, or complete random.

My guess is I am just not being aggressive and forward enough, and have some learning to do. When I was younger, I never imagined taking a random girl home from the bar same night. Number and a date - yes. Now, I seem to have taken my game to a higher level - but I am going to have to do some work to understand how it works.

boyfriend material

Here is the answer I was looking for:

http://www.goodlookingloser.com/entry/go...ith-scotty

boyfriend material

I have two very defining traits, I'm incredibly impulsive, and I'm incredibly assertive. The former means that I am well known for being horrible boyfriend material, the latter increases SMV like no other.

Honestly I'll go home with girls and not escalate until the last second, mostly because I've gamed in a close nit social circle and I need to make sure that no girl can claim I've made moves unless those moves were successful.

If you can make a girl believe that you'll follow through with whatever you commit yourself to, it'll smooth things out a lot

boyfriend material

Buying her stuff.
Giving her validation, time, attention and advice.
Spending time with her friends and family.
Waiting for a long time to bang her.

Don't debate me.

boyfriend material

Staying in constant touch is also something you want to stray away from

Be less available not more...when you make it a point to be predictable in how/when you contact girls naturally they assume things

You mentioned a lack of aggression; 9 times out of 10 it's not going to fall in your lap, so you will have to rev her engines through the traditional methods that are discussed on the forum

Try being more deliberate

MDP