rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What game did your oneitus use on you?

Either pregame or even after you discovered game, there's bound to be that one woman who made you fall when you weren't expecting it. Knowing what you know about game, in retrospect, how did she game you? Were there warning signs? Was it gradual or sudden? How will you avoid this in the future?
And don't say "ill avoid it by never getting in any sort of meaningful relationship with a woman" because a lot of us want a meaningful relationship, but we need to be aware of how women game us into the sad state of oneitus and then hang us out to dry.

She used wet pussy game.

I'm not sure I have ever caught full blown oneitis because Im usually spinning plates. However the closest I have got the girl used:

Wet Pussy Game-(stealing this from above)

Extreme femininity-(Emotional, not in a bitchy way but girly, weaker sex way)

Praise game-(Girl that knows how to stroke your ego constantly)

Cooking game-(Self explanatory)

Head game-(Girl likes nothing better than to give head and please you before herself)

"I'm not afraid of dying, I'm afraid of not trying. Everyday hit every wave, like I'm Hawaiian"

Complete responsiveness to you. During the honeymoon phase of all my LTR the girl played no games, gave me her complete attention when we were together, didn't play games over texts, and wanted to have sex almost at every reasonable opportunity.

At this point, prime attraction on her part, I don't think its game on her part (consciously). You make her feel amazing, she gets temporarily addicted, and acts as such. The 'game' part comes in when the male brain assumes this sort of behavior will continue unconditionally.

Tight pussy game.

Don't debate me.

Do you really need to understand a woman's game or do you think it's better to understand and develop your own game?

Edit: it's also not usually a woman's fault that a man has oneitis. It has more to do with his lack of game than her having any game.

Obsession

1) obsessed with a chick you haven't banged, the dude creates fantasies of how she'll be the mother of his children and make the sun shine

That's lack of experience with women.
It's called the Halo Effect by psychologists, but this girl can do no wrong because of how you see her.

At the intermediate level, this moves a bit, in that girls that are SUPER ATTRACTIVE suddenly become "quality" girls that you need your "A" game for. Same Halo Effect, but less because of your experience.

Thing is that she did NOTHING. She was just going about her day, and the guy puts meaning on a chick where it shouldn't be

2) Obsessed with a girl that broke up with you

Again this chick could do no wrong, yet somehow you fucked it up. If only you could learn game, or had tighter game.

This is also a function of how your mind works, not how good her "game" is.

Dudes get into situations with chicks they find attractive and pleasing and ignore all the worse shit. After that first bang, and she starts showing her true self, some of the not so positive things come out - or in some cases she's not the person before the bang, not even a person you could fathom.

In any event you fall for a chick like this because
- she's cute
- you've banged, and the sex was adequate enough
- she's cool to be around

Her nature as a female has her asking you to do things, small things, and then large things.

This is her "game", but it's not some conscious plot.

Her game is not even like an intermediate/advanced player who has internalized the world view/mindset, behaviors and verbal skills.

It's more "how the world works" from her perspective, because from the second she got out the womb to right now, she asks for shit and she gets it. Especially from men.

Thing is when people get you to do things for them, you actually like them more. When people do things for you, you tend to like them less. Maybe not with women, but the "plucky" kid that's always hanging around your crew trying to help you with a heist is more annoying than endearing. Artist often, secretly, hate their fans. Business men have contempt for their customers. Politicians hate the voters. They never say this in public, but there's a predatory relationship disguised as a partnership, or "we're all in this together".

That's why getting compliance, getting a girl to do things, leadership, and finally power are so attractive to women. It's because power is attractive to ALL.

So in a typical relationship for a regular dude, or the 1st LTR with a hot chick for a player - you feel like that chick is the "one" - he's on the bad end of the power relationship. He's loving it, but unless he's got a similar hold over the chick, she's starting to find him predictable.

So when she leaves him, her natural behavior turned him into a slave, and he misses his collar and chains.

3) Player's obsession

This isn't the one that got away, but the chick at the club you're just dying to bang at all costs. And more often than not, she's not the finest chick you've ever seen, but she's the one that teased you the most, or played hard to get.

This one is about EGO. Fucking her will stroke the player's ego. Much more than an easier to get hottie, this tough nut is the sort of thing they make movies about.

Having finally banged some of my obsessions - believe me the anticipation and pursuit were better than the bang.

A chick gets a player on tilt like this consciously. It's just a game of keep away. So if a girl offers and retracts, the player must recognize what it is.

Overall

In all cases of Obsession, it's rarely about the Woman's game. Women have tons of game. Women are born and raised to be red pill. Let's not get it twisted. They have their own needs, wants, and desires.

Knowing her moves, mindset, psychology, and behavior and how to counter them - i.e. Game - is not really the root of obsession.

It's a player's own mentality that's the root.

With the typical beta, "she's the one" - the dude doesn't have his thirst in check.

With the "one that got away" - dude thinks the chick was different from all the rest, when really it was him acting differently with her than he has with others.

With the "one that won't shut the fuck up" - Dude can't control his ego.

I reminisce on all three.

1) I can see her now. I could possibly call her. There was a point at which....but now that I think about that chick - she's damaged as fuck.

2) Looking back on it, the things that I liked about her, I've found in other chicks. And her effect on me, to make me a stronger version of myself, is actually something I just didn't see in myself. This dime piece that everyone wants thinks i'm the shit. Only to lose my G, then lose her...and then find out I'm the Shit to a lot of bitches.

3) She's the one - super rich chick, never had a job, total bitch. I know I could get her, at some point....just how much game would I need for it? I know the caliber of dudes she bangs, and my only equalizer is my mouth piece. I know I can incite a little bit of larceny in her heart. Ego stroke to the max.

But I've banged the "hottest bitch" I've ever seen a half dozen times now. Banging her, breaking her, would really do nothing for me in the long term.

WIA

Quote: (03-27-2015 06:04 PM)younggamer1992 Wrote:  

Either pregame or even after you discovered game, there's bound to be that one woman who made you fall when you weren't expecting it. Knowing what you know about game, in retrospect, how did she game you? Were there warning signs? Was it gradual or sudden? How will you avoid this in the future?
And don't say "ill avoid it by never getting in any sort of meaningful relationship with a woman" because a lot of us want a meaningful relationship, but we need to be aware of how women game us into the sad state of oneitus and then hang us out to dry.

My last oneitis came into my life at a tough time so I confided in her way too often. Got attached.

I will be checking my PMs weekly, so you can catch me there. I will not be posting.

My last oneitis came about when I saw a girl who appeared to be innocent. I had a strong desire for innocence and something more substantial that a ONS. This is way before I really considered game and read and relevant philosophy books (48 laws of power). I knew she was riddled with red flags. But I ignored it (Law 10: Avoid unhappy and unlucky). I continued anyway, met her a few times (she did have a bf) & one night she didn't take her mood stabilisers I got her over to my place. She's drunk, severe mood swings and making out with me on my bed. I'm about to finger her, stop. Pull her up and take her back downstairs. Stupidly decided that this was not the right time (despite me being hard as fuck)... real beta move at the time. Because her pussy was available then and I denied it to myself I still wanted her pussy.

That is what left to oneitis. She left feeling bitter towards me and it never did get to bang her. After a few months I gained a few notches and had a fuckbuddy but I still avoid that girl like she has the plague.

I saw her in the supermarket the other day actually. I saw her and she saw me, a very brief eye contact with zero changes to facial expression from either of us.

In a way I'm kind of thankful for the lessons I learnt. Not to take any girl seriously, in the past 18 months I have not caught oneitis once and my confidence has been so much higher.

I feel a case of oneitis developing in me now for this kind-of-cute Asian girl that sits next to me at work. As JordanH said above, I really like sweet and innocent type girls.

She is really sweet and friendly to me, which made me think she was interested. However she is like that with everyone at work, which make me want to lay claim to her even more.

She's not interested in me at all and her other married Asian friend made a point of telling me that at an after-work outing. It was really fucked up how she did it.

The married Asian was like, "I can't believe you're single, what do you think of my friend over there? (Fat Asian)" I replied, "Not interested". She then said, "What do you think of my other friend? (Kind of Cute Asian who sits next to me). I replied, "Yeah, I'm interested, did you ask her about me?". She replies, "Yes, she said she's does not feel anything when she looks at you".

I don't understand why she would ask me how I felt about the girl I sat next to when she knew she wasn't interested.

So now the Kind of Cute Asian I have to sit next to everyday knows I like her and knows that I know she doesn't like me.

I felt like I lost face, and this gives me an even bigger case of oneitis. Sure, she's slender with great tits, but she's in her early 30s and her face is not the greatest. This oneitis seems to be about EGO as WIA mentioned above. I feel like, "Hey, this a girl I would have a lot of fun with and she should be easily attainable because she's not that hot." So when I get rejected by this girls that I should be getting, it hurts my ego and causes me to obsess.

I'm not sure why, but my work environment really sucks now as we don't even talk to each other anymore, whereas before all of this things were friendly and cool and I was content with being patient and working on her.

Not sure what to do now. Makes me want to find another job and get the fuck out of there.

^ She doesn't even know you. If you sit next to her, start building comfort. If you started that already, start to escalate. Who cares what she said to her friend and what her friend said to you.

Again, women say one thing but do another.

The girls that have stuck in my head generally had some combination of: innocence, femininity, affectionateness, and what I'll call 'female intelligence'. To a lesser extent, extreme beauty has too, but high beauty has not allowed a girl to become stuck in my head if the other factors weren't met. I've found that things like how good sex with her is, don't help. In fact it unfortunately and counter-intuitively turns me off her, in spite of it being enjoyable at the time.

'Female intelligence' is difficult to describe, but it's basically intelligence expressed in a feminine way. Intelligent men express their intelligence in a 'engineering' kind of way, through knowledge and insight and theories and debates etc, as well as through things like humour. But from an intelligent girl it has more to do with emotional expressiveness and her responses and the way she talks. It's like her mind is 'singing' as she talks. It really gets into your head.

Quote: (03-28-2015 08:03 AM)Onto Wrote:  

I feel a case of oneitis developing in me now for this kind-of-cute Asian girl that sits next to me at work. As JordanH said above, I really like sweet and innocent type girls.

She is really sweet and friendly to me, which made me think she was interested. However she is like that with everyone at work, which make me want to lay claim to her even more.

She's not interested in me at all and her other married Asian friend made a point of telling me that at an after-work outing. It was really fucked up how she did it.

The married Asian was like, "I can't believe you're single, what do you think of my friend over there? (Fat Asian)" I replied, "Not interested". She then said, "What do you think of my other friend? (Kind of Cute Asian who sits next to me). I replied, "Yeah, I'm interested, did you ask her about me?". She replies, "Yes, she said she's does not feel anything when she looks at you".

I don't understand why she would ask me how I felt about the girl I sat next to when she knew she wasn't interested.

So now the Kind of Cute Asian I have to sit next to everyday knows I like her and knows that I know she doesn't like me.

I felt like I lost face, and this gives me an even bigger case of oneitis. Sure, she's slender with great tits, but she's in her early 30s and her face is not the greatest. This oneitis seems to be about EGO as WIA mentioned above. I feel like, "Hey, this a girl I would have a lot of fun with and she should be easily attainable because she's not that hot." So when I get rejected by this girls that I should be getting, it hurts my ego and causes me to obsess.

I'm not sure why, but my work environment really sucks now as we don't even talk to each other anymore, whereas before all of this things were friendly and cool and I was content with being patient and working on her.

Not sure what to do now. Makes me want to find another job and get the fuck out of there.

Why are you talking to fat asians? The way that read to me is like she was intentionally trying to preempt any attraction you had to her by taking her off the market. I wouldn't listen to anything that woman says. She sounds like a fatty who is jealous of the other one.

I will be checking my PMs weekly, so you can catch me there. I will not be posting.

Quote: (03-28-2015 08:50 AM)Fortis Wrote:  

Quote: (03-28-2015 08:03 AM)Onto Wrote:  

Why are you talking to fat asians? The way that read to me is like she was intentionally trying to preempt any attraction you had to her by taking her off the market. I wouldn't listen to anything that woman says. She sounds like a fatty who is jealous of the other one.

I guess I didn't write it very well. I wasn't talking to the Fat Asian girl, though she did have a pretty face. A "married" Asian girl on my team wanted to play match-maker and hook me up with her Fat Asian friend. She actually brought me over and introduced me to her.

After a few minutes of chit-chat I walked away to talk to some buddies and the matchmaker came back over to ask me what I thought. I said I wasn't interested and there was of course all the "Why not's? Blah, blah, blah."

Then she asks me, in a very hesitant shaky voice, about the girl who sits next to me.

You might be right that the matchmaker was upset about me rejecting the fatty, and wanted to make me pay for that (unconsciously) and take her off the market. I don't know. This all just happened a couple days ago so it's kind of still stirring in me.

^Onto is an experienced and proven player. So if he's feeling things for a girl I'm sure there's more to it than what we can put on paper.

And in the end let's not forget we are all human guys. Sometimes you just fall for a girl for no reason. Talk about chemistry. It's not rare a hardened player who eventually falls heads over heels for a girl.

For me my oneitis and also the one who made me red pill was a petite, beautiful French blonde who has this disarming smile and is probably the most feminine I've ever met. Even now that I'm redpill and knows that she is a slut, I still find the show she puts on quite pleasant. As men we are meant to be attracted to feminine beauty.

Ass or cash, nobody rides for free - WestIndiArchie

Quote: (03-28-2015 11:01 AM)Dalaran1991 Wrote:  

^Onto is an experienced and proven player. So if he's feeling things for a girl I'm sure there's more to it than what we can put on paper.

And in the end let's not forget we are all human guys. Sometimes you just fall for a girl for no reason. Talk about chemistry. It's not rare a hardened player who eventually falls heads over heels for a girl.

For me my oneitis and also the one who made me red pill was a petite, beautiful French blonde who has this disarming smile and is probably the most feminine I've ever met. Even now that I'm redpill and knows that she is a slut, I still find the show she puts on quite pleasant. As men we are meant to be attracted to feminine beauty.

This is really true.

When you are in the midst of your own situation it's very hard to have the reflective distance necessary to act the right way, make the right move, etc.

What's so great about this forum is we can help each other, in part due to our own experience and knowledge, but also because of our distance to the other member's situation.

Not a oneitis per se, but on a related note.  I was a child of the 1970's, steeped in the blue pill and the holy holdings of feminism.  At about twelve years old, at a family party which I attended with my snide Americanized female cousins, it was time to eat - buffet style.  Of course they just got food for themselves without a thought.  A fresh off the boat female Latin American distant relative of the same age just got up, without thinking, and served me a plate of food with a smile.  I remembered being immediately smitten yet simultaneously ashamed, as my feminist programming dictated that this was somehow wrong.  

That, my friends, is the resounding power of femininity.  

Quote: (03-28-2015 01:50 PM)Onto Wrote:  

What's so great about this forum is we can help each other, in part due to our own experience and knowledge, but also because of our distance to the other member's situation.

This is probably why I can give decent advice to lots of people, but when it comes to my situation I'm like fuck this shit I'm about to turn beta [Image: lol.gif]

Ass or cash, nobody rides for free - WestIndiArchie

Malformed question. Women don't need to use game, they choose who they open their legs to.

When you understand oneitis, it doesn't happen to you. Once you've reached that point, you're able to see what you did wrong, or believed that was wrong, that caused you to be in a oneitis situation.

She didn't use any game. I just temporarily misplaced my balls. But I was young and stupid and as I've gotten older I only forget where I put less important things.

Twoitis Game...

It's not the game she used on me, it's how my game changed gradually as a result of the things I liked about her most (kind person, nice smile and tits, etc,. stuff I like). Eventually I became comfortable and quit using game. When she started using game on me, I turned beta and lost her. I needed this oneitis to make me realize that I must stay on my game no matter who the girl is and how long we date.

If you thought Oneitis was bad...
Wait until you've had One hundred and Oneitis.

Most cases of oneitis are with 6s and 7s because they are more attainable. It is rare to have oneitis for 8s and 9s, for me in any case. Personally I do enjoy my beta daydreaming.

Don't debate me.

Im in a severe case of Oneitis now. Well it's OBSESSION as WIA described- she's in my class, but I hardly know the broad. I have a pattern with this. Looking back there have been 5 or 6 girls that I really saw "potential" in a LTR with and my fantasy/intrigue kicked in. This is where I become needy, obsessive and the chick aborts (before we even bang), hell it doesn't even get into the point of "dating." These chicks can smell it from a mile away. This is one of the thing's that sent me into studying the red pill wisdom on this forum. I find myself lost in a beta daydream about doing things with this lizard or thinking "oh man xxx would love this movie." Chick is a solid 8, super feminine but kinda hippy laid back- exactly my type. It's painful b/c I know my patterns when this oneitis/obsession kicks in and I'm trying to figure out how to act differently/get different results...