rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Kilt Game

Kilt Game

This is a post that I’ve been meaning to write for a while.

Some of you will hopefully try it and have as awesome of a success that I have and others will completely disregard it.

Why wear a kilt?

Because they are comfortable and feel amazing to wear. You are essentially walking around naked and it feels awesome. With your balls swinging and getting tons of positive comments you feel unstoppable with women.

Chris over at GLL talks about how a women needs to be sexually available at the moment to have a chance at fucking her that night. He gives awesome screening advice. But guess what? Kilts do your screening for you. There is something primal about a kilt and the confidence it takes to wear one that brings out the DTF in women. DTF women will approach you and ask you questions like “what’s under there” “are you wearing it the ‘traditional’ way” etc. Drunk and DTF will walk up and reach up for a cock grab to find out themselves. It is actually difficult to NOT get laid wearing one if you even have a small amount of game.

These questions and behavior happen all the time to kilt wearers, of all ages. Here are a few threads that show how it can be.

http://www.xmarksthescot.com/forum/f99/b...ion-87598/

http://www.xmarksthescot.com/forum/f100/...out-82090/

There’s plenty more I just don’t feel like searching for them.

Personally I’ve gotten laid wearing one too many times to count. I've pulled several to a bathroom once they did the cock grab with little more than a word or two spoken. I will never go to a strip club without one because… well you’ll have to find out for yourself. Bottom line is they work and they work great.

Types of Kilts

I don’t think I need to explain what a kilt is but there are definitely different kinds and qualities. The two major ones are modern and traditional. Modern kilts come in many colors like olive, khaki, camo etc. The first major manufacturer of these was Utilikilt out of Seattle. They make great high quality kilts but they are a little pricey. UTkilts is another manufacturer, the quality isn’t as high as Utilikilt but neither is the price. I’m not really a fan of these and rarely see anyone wear one and look good.

[Image: PHil.jpg]

Next up are traditional kilts. These are the plaid ones that most people think of when they think of kilts. These come in a variety of colors also known as tartans which traditionally represent a family name. The red ones that everyone is probably familiar with is Royal Stewart. The Stewart clan also has other tartans such as Hunting Stewart. Traditionally, one should wear one from their family heritage but anymore only a few kilt snobs really care.

Traditional kilts can be dressed up to black tie formal or dressed down to strong man events and dive bars. There are several accessories that can be worn with these such as the Singh Dub (knife) and sporran (essentially a fancy fanny pack).

Casual look.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS6agF-zuyeR6eQmtiXNvp...xQpazRnhHw]

This is good but would be much better if he had a sporran on

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236...8866c7.jpg

Price wise with these you can get into a budget one for fifty bucks or you can go bespoke and get one that is 8-9 yards of material, this is where the saying “the whole nine yards” came from btw.

Starting Out

First of all it takes a little bit of courage for most to wear one out for the first time. Personally I’ve worn mine all over the world in bars ranging from true red and white Hells Angels bars to some fancy dinner clubs. To sporting events and through airport security. As much as I hate TSA, opt-ing out of the body scanner and watching the agent be completely awkward for the pat down is hilarious. The more you wear it the more comfortable you will become.

Personally I would start out with a budget kilt, the cheapest I have found is the affordable line at kiltmart.com

You need to but a sporran too. First these kilts don’t have pockets and you need to put your stuff somewhere. Second, one of these kilts without a sporran is just a skirt. I prefer the more formal ones even for casual wear such as the rabbit fur ones with the rabbit foot tassles. Two reasons. I think they look best.

My best opeing line is “want to pet my fuzzy balls?” and then point to the sporran when they get that look on their face and accuse her of being a pervert. Don’t worry about buying the hose, flash and everything else until you decide you like it.

A kilt, sporran, dark shirt and boots is all you really need to get started.

The modern kilts are nice but I haven’t had nearly the success as with the traditional. They just simply don’t draw the attention. To me they are the cargo shorts of kilts.

But I Can’t Pull it Off

But ScubaDude, you are fair skinned and freckled so you can just say you’re wearing it for heritage. I’m black, latin etc.

Yeah so? Make something up then if you feel like it. I’m in a friends Scottish wedding in a few months and have to get comfortable with it. My grandfather was Scottish. Because I feel like it. If it’s a girl wearing pants ask her why she’s wearing men’s clothes. Nobody cares, they’re just making conversation. I got a black Rastafarian to wear one of mine out. He was so skinny he had to wrap it 1 ½ times around him and he STILL owned it like few I’ve seen before. Wear it with confidence.

Kilt Game

I'm half Scottish, but I'd never wear a kilt.

It's a skirt if you're not Scottish.

Kilt Game

Great data sheet scubadude. I never thought about the power of kilt game. I'm going to go kilt shopping this weekend so I can get lots of easy pussy. What kind of girls are most susceptible to kilt game? Can I game SE Asian or Black and Latina women or does this only work on Anglo girls? What is your experience? Can I get Philippina poosy rocking a kilt?

Kilt Game

Quote: (03-26-2015 09:23 AM)General Stalin Wrote:  

Great data sheet scubadude. I never thought about the power of kilt game. I'm going to go kilt shopping this weekend so I can get lots of easy pussy. What kind of girls are most susceptible to kilt game? Can I game SE Asian or Black and Latina women or does this only work on Anglo girls? What is your experience? Can I get Philippina poosy rocking a kilt?

I've had luck with Latina and black. But not a huge Asian population where I live so I don't know. I've worn one in Costa Rica and Mexico with good results.

Don't spend too much on one before you know how you will like it. Ebay or kiltmart is the way to go for a first one if money is any kind of an issue.

Kilt Game

Quote: (03-26-2015 09:23 AM)General Stalin Wrote:  

What kind of girls are most susceptible to kilt game? C

Girls that like a guy that is a little exciting and confident enough to rock one! How is this for an answer even though my shirt looks like an idiot.

[/php]

Kilt Game

I loved my Aussie army kilt when I was a teen metal head. Best. Thing. Ever.

I could go back ...

Kilt Game

What's next? Loin cloth game for all of the Tarzans out there?

Kilt Game

Nothing like some kilt game. As a Scotsman, I don't know how many times I've been asked about it. Kilt + henley is a great casual look if you can pull it off.

Kilt Game

Can't hate on it if it works, people should be open to new avenues.

I could see this working great at a large social event, music festival, etc.

Kilt Game

Nice data-sheet. I might try it out. Might hire a genealogist to find out some tartan I have. Most people - even Americans can find one predecessor who wore a kilt.

It's an interesting set-up, especially for a hot day - I don't like shorts anyway.

Also - quick question - do you wear underwear beneath it?

Kilt Game

^^^ Nope. That's part of the allure.

Don't forget it's not just Scots who wear kilts; us Irish heathen wear them too!

last time I was in Thailand a buddy of mine wore his kilt everywhere...the reaction he got in non-western bars etc from the local girls was incredible.

Kilt Game

Competition for the women must be fierce in your local to resort to the wearing of a skirt. There's got to be a better way to attention whore than to wear a dress. If you are a true Scotsman then do it. If you feel the need to hire a genealogist to put on a skirt there may be greater issues to deal with. I hope it works out though and gives you the edge.

Kilt Game

I can't imagine myself wearing a kilt anywhere other than a huge party or music festival (like SXSW in Austin for example)... or on Halloween night. But to a local watering hole on wednesday night after work?

Kilt Game

Hannibal- I'm not sure what your beef is against kilts but this thread is simply a data sheet for those who wear or would consider wearing one. Do you wear blue jeans? Do you have an ancestor that was a miner? Maybe you should consider hiring a genealogist to determine if your ancestors were. There has got to be a better way to get female attention than putting on those bifurcated garments if you're not a true miner. I hope it works out though and gives you the edge.

Kilt Game

Quote: (03-26-2015 02:35 PM)Hannibal_Smith Wrote:  

Competition for the women must be fierce in your local to resort to the wearing of a skirt. There's got to be a better way to attention whore than to wear a dress. If you are a true Scotsman then do it. If you feel the need to hire a genealogist to put on a skirt there may be greater issues to deal with. I hope it works out though and gives you the edge.

Hiring a genealogist might help you to find out if you have a real family tartan.

Aside from that there is no limitation to wearing a kilt - it's more a form of clever peacocking. It is certainly somewhat liberating and makes also sense in a strip club or when it's hot.

Accusing someone instantly for "having issues" is the way to go here. Also calling a traditional garment a skirt is another point, but go ahead - I see a bright future here for you on the forum.

Kilt Game

A relative on my wife's side wore a kilt to a family celebration a few years back. The guy was about 60 years old and I would have to admit that he came across as a fucking boss.

Kilt Game

@zel. Fuck off idiot.

Note to self. Wear a skirt to the strip club. Thanks for the ban.

Cheers

Kilt Game

Quote: (03-26-2015 02:39 PM)CleanSlate Wrote:  

I can't imagine myself wearing a kilt anywhere other than a huge party or music festival (like SXSW in Austin for example)... or on Halloween night. But to a local watering hole on wednesday night after work?

exactly what I'm getting at.

a kilt would absolutely KILL it at coachella, outsidelands, stagecoach, or FYF Fest.

I wouldn't wear it in a regular club or bar unless it was tradition, plus I'm not a Scotsman.

Kilt Game

Quote: (03-26-2015 02:35 PM)Hannibal_Smith Wrote:  

Quote: (03-26-2015 03:00 PM)Hannibal_Smith Wrote:  

@zel. Fuck off idiot.

Cheers

[Image: giphy.gif]

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Kilt Game

Quote: (03-26-2015 03:00 PM)Hannibal_Smith Wrote:  

@zel. Fuck off idiot.

Cheers

For a guy in his end 40s, who is a multi-millionaire owning several businesses and who has been a 2 year old lurker around here, there is an astonishing lack of insight apparent.

Also I had nothing to do with that ban.

Coming out by post Nr. 4 with guns blazing on a completely unnecessary disagreement is quite telling. Also calling repeatedly a kilt as a skirt would have gotten your face clobbered in certain areas in the world.

The Scottish and Irish and their descendants may be many things, but girly sissies they are not.

Also wearing a kilt is hardly a desperate measure - if you like it and love to wear it, then I am certain that it works in some areas - also getting a lapdance in a strip-club while wearing a kilt might indeed prove to be interesting.

Kilt Game

Finally, a kilt thread!

OP is right; nothing I've ever worn gets as much immediate and strong attention from girls as a kilt. Due to its historic context it conveys strong, unabashed masculinity, plus the wearer is demonstrating his rock solid confidence. These are catnip to chicks, and they do roll over and purr in the presence of the kilt. You will get opened a lot.

I haven't worn mine as much in the last few years, which is stupid because as OP noted, it increases your chances of getting laid by 500%. Last time I wore it was Halloween 2014; I went to a Halloween party at a bar and the instant I walked up to the bar a chick approached and opened me and I ended up going home with her. She wasn't the only girl who approached me that night either; I got asked The Question numerous times and twice had hands run up under the kilt in sneak attacks.

My kilt is a "punk kilt" a black and electric blue plaid with a plastic belt and cheap buckle but it works fine. But I can claim the Farquharson tartan and have thought about getting one in that:

[Image: attachment.jpg25658]   

I've often just worn a black or dark blue t-shirt with a kilt, but a traditional rustic style shirt, a henley or jersey, or in some situations a dress shirt can all work. I've normally worn big boots, but for Halloween went with white baseball socks to replicate stockings and black loafers.

OP is right too about the sporran-you need one. I had to improvise for Halloween as I had misplaced mine in a move I guess and bought a little purse at a thrift store and tied that on. A rabbit fur one would be cool as hell, though.

Where to wear? As stated, music festivals or any kind of big concert are perfect. Also music clubs-I used to wear mine to music clubs in New Orleans all the time. Parties-either house or commercial. Party type bars. Nightclubs. Never worn one to a strip club but man that is a great idea.

The most important thing about wearing a kilt though is that you must rock it. You should be confident, happy and basically in "party boy" mode.Wear it as if it is the most natural thing in the world, which it is. People will expect this and you can't be incongruent. After you've worn it a few times you'll get over any traces of self-consciousness and be like "fuck yeah I'm wearing a kilt!"

"If anything's gonna happen, it's gonna happen out there!- Captain Ron

Kilt Game

XY- I like that tartan, it's got a good look to it. I'm in the same boat as you, I don't wear one enough then when I do, its so awesome and I swear I'll do it more often.

Your description of cat nip is the most spot on I've ever heard.

Kilt Game

St Patrick's day is already past, but that's another good time to wear a kilt. I'm going to order one soon...

Kilt Game

Wearing a Kilt at my friends wedding was one of the proudest moments in my life. I naturally stood up straight and there is a real sense of pride when you wear your Tartan.

But a bit of advice be careful when you are "being a true Scotsman" when you are wearing a rental kilt. Just hope that they have a proper dry cleaning service [Image: smile.gif]

Kilt Game

Here are two links for anyone who is interested in finding out if they have a clan tartan.

http://houseoftartan.co.uk/scottish/searchsurname.asp

http://www.scotclans.com/whats_my_clan/