rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Gaming older girls in a university sports group, do I tell them my real age?

I am 18, they talk about work and stuff like they are around 25. I think I look old enough that I can pass for 21, which would be less of a DLV. But I have a bunch of friends there already who Ive told my real age to, so it would be less drama for me to tell them my real age.

Also, I am new to game as well, so I dont actually know what to do to create attraction or escalate. Ive read day bang so I know all about baiting, incomplete storytelling, and GALNUC but since they are much older and have travelled a lot and done so many sports its hard for my stories to come close to theirs in interestingness. Should I focus more on kino, teasing, or DHV storytelling? I think I have got my strong frame/body language down, but the rest I need improvement on.

The last time I went I didnt actually do much as they were talking about their times travelling in Europe, doing skiing/backcountry, kitesurfing etc. I havent done anything close to that in my life, and my mind was blank so I let everyone else talk around me.

Do you guys think I actually have a chance with these older girls?

1) Don't bring up your age.

2) If your age is asked say something like "How old do you think I am." If you think it's too low say "close I'm (x+1)" reverse if too high, if it ain't that bad just agree with them. People love being told they're right or that they're good at something (guessing age). I'm 26, have a beard, and constantly get that question. They usually guess 28-30 and I just run with it.

There's no reason you can't get the older girls. If they talk about traveling just use someone else's story (found online) if you haven't been. Be vague, one of the tells of a liar is needless or unprompted specificity. I have been traveling, but when I mention where sometimes it'll go like "When I was in Greece I was surprised to see how shitty Athens was. Sure the acropolis was gorgeous, but the people there really let their city fall into disrepair." Then I turn the conversation around and ask them questions which are sometimes leading ones.