rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Jealousy

Jealousy

I've recently started flirting with a girl who's a distant family friend. She's 10 years younger than me which I don't normally go for, but she's fun. She says she's very horny sent me pic's ect.. (Great body I want it)

We'd agreed to meet this Wednesday to bang. This evening she casually mentions she sucked a guy off this afternoon. (Trying to make me jealous)

I don't mind what she does in her spare time, This will never be a LTR. BUT I don't like hearing about it. I'm guessing as she is younger (18) she thinks this is impressive? I've never seen girls in their 20's proud of this behaviour.

My gut instinct (dignity?) is to dump right now. But am I letting the green eyed monster loose ruin a nice bang.

Jealousy

Quote: (03-23-2015 03:18 PM)Runner Wrote:  

I've recently started flirting with a girl who's a distant family friend. She's 10 years younger than me which I don't normally go for, but she's fun. She says she's very horny sent me pic's ect.. (Great body I want it)

We'd agreed to meet this Wednesday to bang. This evening she casually mentions she sucked a guy off this afternoon. (Trying to make me jealous)

I don't mind what she does in her spare time, This will never be a LTR. BUT I don't like hearing about it. I'm guessing as she is younger (18) she thinks this is impressive? I've never seen girls in their 20's proud of this behaviour.

My gut instinct (dignity?) is to dump right now. But am I letting the green eyed monster loose ruin a nice bang.

Gut says [Image: troll.gif]. Regardless, say something witty back or ignore it. It's a shit test.

Jealousy

She's testing you to see what kind of reaction she can get out of you. The last thing you want to do is call her out on it, act jealous or really affected at all. You can either ignore what she said altogether and continue on setting up a meet where it will be easy for you to bang her or treat it like any other shit test and agree and amplify the hell out of it. A sample of that would be "how cute, it sounds like true love" and then move forward with making plans with her. You want to frame it like anything she does with another guy is trivial to you and mildly amusing.

Jealousy

Tell her you just had a threesome.

Jealousy

Quote: (03-24-2015 06:01 AM)justin Wrote:  

Tell her you just had a threesome.

Perfect answer

Jealousy

stole this one from classic roissy and it works when girls of any age start going on about a sexual experience: "thanks for the medical report" [said in complete deadpan].

Jealousy

Ignore and carry on, saying you had a threesome seems more of a retaliatory response.

Such as "yeah i blew some dude" "OH YEAH ? Well I HAD a threesome, BOOM !"

If a girl is saying that casually it's absolutely a shit test, or she's trying to friend zone you hard.

My reasoning tells me it's a shit test, play it cool and calm, get the bang, and eject her immediately.

OR

Just go radio silent on her.

Jealousy

Quote: (03-24-2015 11:50 AM)kaotic Wrote:  

Ignore and carry on, saying you had a threesome seems more of a retaliatory response.

If a girl is saying that casually it's absolutely a shit test, or she's trying to friend zone you hard.

My reasoning tells me it's a shit test, play it cool and calm, get the bang, and eject her immediately.

OR

I like that reply, but I think the boom makes it seem like you're reaching for a reaction from her. I feel like if you do it sort of deadpan, then she's like, "is he fucking with me or is he serious?"

as opposed to, "oh god, he's one of THOSE guys trying get me all annoyed *rolls eyes*.

I do like "thanks for the medical report." When delivered with a deadpan voice that sounds like it could be devastating. I might start using that casually on my friends [Image: banana.gif]

I will be checking my PMs weekly, so you can catch me there. I will not be posting.

Jealousy

Quote: (03-24-2015 11:53 AM)Fortis Wrote:  

Quote: (03-24-2015 11:50 AM)kaotic Wrote:  

OR

I like that reply, but I think the boom makes it seem like you're reaching for a reaction from her. I feel like if you do it sort of deadpan, then she's like, "is he fucking with me or is he serious?"

as opposed to, "oh god, he's one of THOSE guys trying get me all annoyed *rolls eyes*.

I do like "thanks for the medical report." When delivered with a deadpan voice that sounds like it could be devastating. I might start using that casually on my friends [Image: banana.gif]

I mean saying anything like a threesome is just retaliation and will make you looks insecure and NOT TO SAY IT.

Medical report sounds goods.

Jealousy

[Image: highfive.gif]

I misunderstood you.

I will be checking my PMs weekly, so you can catch me there. I will not be posting.

Jealousy

Great replies thanks, I replied with, 'that's cute, did you make a video for me' she seemed thrown by this, then selfies arrived with loads of cleavage so success.

Appreciate the advice.

Jealousy

Quote: (03-24-2015 03:22 PM)Runner Wrote:  

Great replies thanks, I replied with, 'that's cute, did you make a video for me' she seemed thrown by this, then selfies arrived with loads of cleavage so success.

Appreciate the advice.

Nice work. Rule of thumb, you can almost never go wrong by replying with playful sarcasm. I still forget to do this from time to time, it takes a while to internalize that mindset.

Jealousy

To follow onto this, It was a breeze after that. Possibly not worth the hassle in the end, But that's another story.

Jealousy

Not sure if your looking for a response to her or more discussing the topic of jealousy. Jealousy is a funny thing. If you really think about it you have no reason to be jealous. You don't love this girl, she's not gonna be an LTR, she's just some girl you wanna fuck, what reason do you have to be jealous or possessive? You dont but none the less jealousy creeps in.

I think the best way to combat jealousy is just be very analytical and logical in your head. really examine what reason you have to be jealous which is none and that helps. Also do your own thing outside of whatever you have with this chick and you really have no reason to feel jealous because your out there doing your own thing too.

I've recently been contemplating the idea of open relationships. Now ideally I'd like a one sided open relationship but my games not that strong and not many women will go for that. I've been wondering if I could do that. Honestly I probably couldn't. If it was some fwb cool I could do it but an actual gf I don't think I could. I think women could go along with something like that, women are all somewaht bi leaning in my opinion where as dudes for the most part are very black and white, I'm straight I don't want any dicks around me or my lady. Also, I think almost ingrained in us from a evolutionary standpoint is to be the king or the alpha, etc.