rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Vitaly killing it with the single moms

Great representation of core confidence and saying awkward things but recovering quickly with confidence and humor.

He's clearly good at pickup, what's not clear is how fake this is given some of his past pranks. Wouldn't be surprised if this is fake too.

seems fake, but good display of skill.

Quote:Quote:

I'm looking for breast milk

I want to know if you're looking to make another kid

I'm looking for MILFs around here...Oh look, I found a MILF
[Image: laugh3.gif]

Don't know whether it's fake - the Game necessary for single moms - even hot ones - in their 30s while being a well-trained more or less good-looking guy in the prime is pretty much that.

He is direct, he compliments them (effective with older women), he is flirty and "exciting" enough to get their 'ginas to tingle.

It's potentially true - he likely only needed to have permission of the last blonde - all others were not clearly visible from the face.

Most women don't get approached whenever they are on their way with a child, so his MILF-hunting technique has it's merits.

And in a way I find it perversely exciting too to fuck a single mom off the bat - having picked her up while she was on a walk with the child. That would feel literally like wife-grabbing which explains why most men don't approach those women. Have to try it soon.

One of the things I've noticed about the majority of these pickup dudes who do videos is that it is clear they are hitting the gym, props to them for that.

What things are milfs generally attracted to? And why? I want to do some milf-hunting!

that was dope. the latina girl was pretty cute. good approach.

Quote: (03-22-2015 02:47 PM)britchard Wrote:  

What things are milfs generally attracted to? And why? I want to do some milf-hunting!

Standard Game, but less teasing and more complementing. Vitaly did it right by doing mainly a few strategic compliments.

Also he throws out the Beta-Father bait, since almost all single mothers are constantly screening men for that position - so even joking about putting on a ring, impregnating her again or raising her cute daughter are good moves. The hamster of single mothers is strong there.

The first one with the husband was clearly fuckbuddy r-selected. That works too - say she is hot and you wanna meet her when her husband is out of town. The rutting hamster gets the message.

The best part is they can't tell you off or get rude when the child is watching. If you love kids you can use them to your advantage.

To the guys that always call "fake" at these videos: have you ever done a daytime approach? Usually they are a bit awkward, and don't flow as well as cats make it seem online. Lots of flirting and a lot of jokes that don't land very well. In other words they look like the video above.

Vitaly adds in humor to get Youtube views, which is great, but otherwise it sure looks like a lot of the cold approaches I have done. He is fearless and isn't afraid to flirt, but he's still obviously nervous. He stumbled over his own words with that Latina girl.

Do guys really think Vitaly is hiring random actresses to do improv approaches with him? Seems like a lot of work, when straight up cold approaching has the exact same results.

I don't think he's nervous I just think he is trying to remember the lines he is scripting for the vid.

The good thing about single moms is you know they like sex, and they're often pretty easy. Not saying they're all sluts, but a lot of them don't get out often, and their kid(s) may make it difficult for them to get laid by a new guy. I know the last single mom I banged mentioned something about how it'd been way too long for her.

The bad thing about single moms is you may have a fucking mess down there depending on the pregnancy. It's really 50/50, I've been in some that bounced back great (kegels are your friend ladies), and some not so much. Plus some have really gross stretch marks... ugh, you can't prescreen for that, and they can be a total boner killer on a girl that looked really good with her clothes on.

The TERRIBLE thing about single moms, is you know they're fertile, so those are the girls you don't want to take chances with.

Vitaly has a reputation for scripting his videos so I wouldn't be surprised if this is scripted too.

I hate how we're "paying" them to watch this. I feel like this isn't worth me even paying a cent but I feel horrible I clicked on it. Like I'll intentionally not buy anything youtube advertises me for a week so I don't give this clown money for his fake videos.

Somewhat related question....do women who have kids always have looser (non tight) pussies?

I've only banged one single mom and she wasn't real tight.

- One planet orbiting a star. Billions of stars in the galaxy. Billions of galaxies in the universe. Approach.

#BallsWin

I did an internet search on him. It pointed me back here:

http://www.returnofkings.com/10548/is-yo...aly-a-fake

Yeah from watching this video it just gives off the vibe of being scripted. Subtly mannerisms of the females during the interaction just speaks fake to me.

-CD

Just being objective, first off, it seems odd to me that women would be passing out their phone numbers right in front of their children. Not to say that one wouldn't do it, but that'd be a serious red flag to me.

In most casual situations, she doesn't need you to ever meet or know anything about her children, that's clearly more important if you two are to start dating and have any actual plans to be together.

Secondly, the video is of him getting phone numbers, I think it would take a little bit more for me to say "he's killing it".

If I didn't know anything about the guy, the alleged scripted videos, his reality t.v. background, etc. I would assume he actually gets laid, so it wouldn't surprise me if he turned some of these numbers into lays.

Quote: (03-22-2015 05:22 PM)GlockTrigga Wrote:  

I don't think he's nervous I just think he is trying to remember the lines he is scripting for the vid.

Quote: (03-22-2015 09:21 PM)game_ethic Wrote:  

Vitaly has a reputation for scripting his videos so I wouldn't be surprised if this is scripted too.

Quote: (03-22-2015 09:32 PM)ManVsMachine Wrote:  

fake videos.

Quote: (03-22-2015 10:39 PM)coverdoc Wrote:  

just speaks fake to me.

Can you guys break down your daytime approaches? What are you doing that allows you to not be nervous when you cold approach?

Please, help out the forum! I would love to approach girls totally sober and not stumble over my own words. Personally, I look a lot worse than Vitaly when I am approaching! I often say dumb things, and have to stay super focused to get the number.

It is very very difficult to cold approach during the day and not look or feel awkward.

But perhaps you guys have a secret that I don't know about.

Can you break it down for us?

How do your approaches look different than Vitaly's?

Looking beyond the reality of the interaction within this scenario, you can takeaway the fact that the most important lesson to be learnt here is frame-control and not allowing external forces shake your inner self confidence

Vitaly could be setting us up but it doesn't stop us from feeling the dynamics of the situation like any movie or tv show. I like how he remains calm, bemused and direct, does falter a bit in a couple of instances, like we do, but stays the course.

Things to remember:
1. Not being shaken by external responses or pressures is key.
2. You can get away with A LOT communicating with a serious yet jovial, bemused tone

This reminds me of an incredible display of frame and emotional control by an actor you wouldn't expect to behave in such a manner and the power you can wield when you know how to control your emotions

L

Blurred, I'm not gonna get into this discussion because the forum has had one before (the legitimacy of Good Looking Loser's day game videos thread) and it didn't end well. Also, I didn't say the video is "fake." Vitaly has made scripted videos before so any pick-up related videos that he puts out will always garner skepticism.

Went out today and with the intention to get some single mom pussy.

Then I remembered why I don't do this here in EE.

1. I saw by far more young pretty things with no kids walking around in the sunshine.

2. I approached 2 single moms. One was instantly deflective pushing her stroller. I remembered quickly that most single moms stay with their men, since most couples barely survive together - even with alimony and the little state support they would not be able to make a living.

Who usually divorces here are either women who are really together with a Dark Triad guy or those who are so well-off that they can afford a divorce and the guy pays decent alimony and child-support. And strangely enough I have only met those kind of divorcees here.

The majority stays together no matter what.

And thus my approaches were a dismissive young one who was obviously in the big married-category and the next one was a by far older one that I ceased to be interested in, because she was my age or older (or looked older - could not tell). She was likely divorced as she was open while her kid was nearby.

Nah - fuck that - in EE it's worth it only if you are 50+ - there are too many cute young childless things walking around. This is not the West.

Quote: (03-23-2015 12:01 AM)BlurredSevens Wrote:  

Can you guys break down your daytime approaches? What are you doing that allows you to not be nervous when you cold approach?

Please, help out the forum! I would love to approach girls totally sober and not stumble over my own words. Personally, I look a lot worse than Vitaly when I am approaching! I often say dumb things, and have to stay super focused to get the number.

It is very very difficult to cold approach during the day and not look or feel awkward.

But perhaps you guys have a secret that I don't know about.

Can you break it down for us?

How do your approaches look different than Vitaly's?

I'd share since was able to overcome my life-long AA just a few weeks ago.

First off, do read the Day Bang. Great instruction! The main finding from the book for me was that you have to establish easy, somewhat boring conversation with a girl before anything meaningful could happen.
Do you remember yourself feeling nervous or awkward while being bored out of your mind? Exactly!

So here are the key points which helped me against AA.
1. Commitment. I missed so many great opportunities up to this point, it's ridiculous! Thus I just decide that it has to be done no matter what.
2. Exact plan. Not trying to script the entire encounter, but knowing exactly what I will do when see a hot girl. I.e. approach, deliver my opener, and keep talking. I have a default opener for particular location/setting in case I can't come up with a witty original one.
3. Acceptance of any kind of outcome. Really, worst thing what could happen is everything will remain the same as before: I'm not acquainted with this girl. So what?
4. Practice, practice, practice! After 30th or so approach I was asking myself am I emotional enough for the conversation to be alive. Of course I still stumble once in a while, but it happens less and less often with every approach.

Saying dumb things at first is in fact good. Makes you look a real person, not a perfect actor which would be unnatural and suspicious.

Approached a really hot girl on the beach last weekend. Couldn't help but notice looks of guys nearby who witnessed the entire thing. Couple of girls with their somewhat jealous faces expressing 'hey, why this cool guy isn't talking to us instead?', as my approach goes well and the target laughs and actively participates in the conversation. Sad looking dude laying by himself. He was obviously contemplating approaching this girl for a while and now wonders what was so special that I did or said. Man, do I remember myself always being like that guy! Never again!
Now I know I'm there!

Quote: (03-23-2015 02:44 AM)LAX Wrote:  

L

Outstanding.

If Cruise had gone off on the guy, he would have been criticized for going ape-shit over a practical joke.

Instead, by remaining calm he makes the other guy look completely fucking stupid, like look, I'm giving you an opportunity here to interview me, and to be taken seriously in your craft, and you rather pull off jokes, so I'll go back to being an international superstar, and you can go back to clown college.