rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

past bad experience makes good present

like said..there is always a bad experience with girls behind every man who is a good player now.

so how many of you got played/ditched by a girl who once you thought is the most beutifull girl of earth?..and then this painful moments brought you in the game..and when you look back after gaming lots of women..you think how stupid you were to even fell for her like that.

Its happened to me. I was thinking I wanted a gf and fell in love with a girl. We would talk on the phone for 5 hrs some nights, talked about everything, I told that bitch a lot of my secrets I shouldn't have. I even told my mom and some family about her! She sent me a text "I'm going to school in austin. I don't think its going to work out". She didn't answer my calls or text me back after that.

I felt like shit for a while and finally decided I'm not letting that happen again. I was a slut before that but really felt like she was different than other girls. Some guys have to get their heart broken before coming over to the dark side and some let it happen over and over without learning.

sidramalik.....its a girl's name isnt it ?