rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

44 year old married hamster fucks 12 other people to try and feel like a woman
4 year old married hamster fucks 12 other people to try and feel like a woman
http://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/relatio...7265537001

Quote:Quote:

Stuck in a rut — our once-a-week sex life was loving, but lacked spontaneity and passion — I was craving seduction and sexual abandon. I was having a midlife crisis and chasing this profound, deeply rooted experience of being female.

Before then, starting a family had felt like one route to this elusive state of feminine fulfilment. But Scott had made it absolutely clear he never wanted a baby, and even had a vasectomy.

Many people will find this hard to understand, but, as the door to motherhood closed, I found myself rushing towards this whole other outlet of heightened female experience — taking lovers.

[Image: laugh2.gif]

Let's remember she'd been with her husband for 18 years, so since she was roughly 27 or so, as the wall was impending. Therefore, may we offer a translation: "Having wasted my twenties without having a child, and in my thirties never managing to grind down my husband into having a kid, I decided to go and pay him back by fucking anything that moves since long term companionship don't real, romantic loving sex is shit, and he was otherwise boring in bed."

I’d always been “the good girl,” and had slept with only three guys before getting involved with Scott at the age of 26. I was pretty conservative.

Conservative means only three tickets on the cock carousel in our modern age, clearly. PROGRESS!

Sexually, I was experiencing what happens to a lot of women in their late 30s and early 40s. I was approaching my sexual peak and was relaxing into myself.

Translation: "Sexually, I was experiencing what happens to all women in their late 30s and early 40s: a realisation of a wasted life because I didn't get more cock than all my divorced friends, as I approach my sexual use-by date."

Or, putting it in short:

[Image: 681572.gif]

I broke the news to Scott that I wanted an open marriage in early 2008, a few months after his vasectomy. “I won’t go to my grave with no children and four lovers,” I told him repeatedly. “I refuse.” Against the idea at first, he eventually relented.

[Image: 681557.gif]

So the vasectomy is the thing that's apparently the catalyst. "You swine, you managed to avoid having the kids conversation for 18 years, and now you won't try to give me kids with a higher chance of Downs Syndrome, so fuck you, I want cock from elsewhere." This is bullshit: chances are she wanted to keep on chasing the "career" until she realised the biological clock was ringing. What the fuck was this guy thinking? If he's gotten a vasectomy, he knows he doesn't want kids, so the second she comes offering an ultimatum, you'd think he would've been within his rights to say "Well, there's the door."

Incidentally, our contestant:

[Image: 542791-00d89c88-cbfa-11e4-a028-65bfa3bc1db2.jpg]

[Image: 681570.gif]

According to our deal, I’d rent a studio apartment during the week and come back to our home on weekends. Both of us could sleep with whomever we chose as long as we used protection. It was a case of “don’t ask, don’t tell.”

My first step was placing an ad on nerve.com, a kind of intellectual version of the online personal listing. Under the heading: “Good girl seeks experience,” it read: “I’m a 44-year-old professional, educated, attractive woman in an open marriage, seeking single men age 35-50 to help me explore my sexuality. You must be trustworthy, smart, and skilled at conversation as well as in bed.”

I added: “Our time together will be limited to three dates as I cannot become seriously involved.”

Within 24 hours, my inbox offered up 23 prospective suitors.

[Image: image.png?w=500&c=1]

Does anyone now doubt the state of sexual affairs online, and in the West at large? 44 years old, and this creature still got more offers for sex than any equivalent man would in 24 months had he posted a similar suggestion online. And bear in mind, of that, she was still choosy, apparently only doing 12 guys over a period of 12 months.

But the lessons I learned weren’t purely physical. They were about growing up, making mistakes, learning to live without so much fear, owning up to my dark side and, eventually, finding out the difference between being a “good girl” and a good person.

...the difference being is that the former is an objectively attainable standard, and the other is shitty subjectivity that anybody can convince themselves of, because even if you're out shooting babies, you're likely still thinking of yourself as a good person. Women especially.

But, by the end of the 12-month project, moving back home full time proved more difficult than I had thought. After you open up a marriage and experience a whole range of sexual variety and aspects of yourself you’ve never had before, it’s hard to put everything back in the box.

You’re changed.

I slept with a total of 12 people (including two women) during the Wild Oats Project.

Suddenly I found an updated version of myself. The person I was at 44 was so much different than the woman I’d been when I was last single at 26. She was less shy, more confident, wilder.

And the amazing part is that people still scoff at the idea that women having lots of premarital partners will be any less changed than post-wall hamsters who have lots of postmarital partners. The change is the same: an erosion of personality.

But fear not, fellas, because here's the punchline:

Meanwhile, it turned out that, for around six months, Scott had been exclusively sleeping with one woman, a lot younger than me. That bothered me, especially as they hadn’t been using condoms.

[Image: 681577.gif]

But it wasn’t the catalyst for the end of the marriage, because he broke things off with her.

[Image: laugh5.gif]

The turning point was hearing from Alden (one of the men she committed adultery with). He sent me an email, out of the blue, several months after the project had come to an end.

Before long, we were having sex again. Being with him was exquisite. After reconnecting with Alden and falling deeply in love with him, there was no going back.

So basically she cheated on her husband even after the experiment was over. Not that you'd notice from the way it's just passed off without a comment in there.

Five years on, Alden and I are happily living together. It’s a regular, monogamous relationship. I’m grateful I experienced my marriage to Scott (who has since found a new partner) but now, for this part of my life, I believe being with someone who is the most temperamentally like me is where I can learn more.

Oh, and of course she wrote a book about her post-wall slutdom.

And of course because it's her real name, odds are on she and her ex-husband will probably be identifiable. At least he took the opportunity while it was there and started slaying something that didn't look like it just crawled out of the grave.

Remissas, discite, vivet.
God save us from people who mean well. -storm
Not going to defend the actions of this woman at all...

I do have some criticism for her husband though. Why get married if you are not going to have children? Especially nowadays. The only reason to get married these days is if you want to have children and attempt to have the traditional nuclear family. Otherwise, you are putting your finances at risk for no reason.

Secondly, he is just totally spineless to begin with for allowing this to happen. Polyamory is for losers. Open relationships are total bullshit. You are just asking to be cucked. He should have put his foot down or just walked away from the marriage altogether.

Follow me on Twitter

Read my Blog: Fanghorn Forest
Quote: (03-17-2015 05:14 AM)The Reactionary Tree Wrote:  

I do have some criticism for her husband though. Why get married if you are not going to have children? Especially nowadays. The only reason to get married these days is if you want to have children and attempt to have the traditional nuclear family. Otherwise, you are putting your finances at risk for no reason.

Secondly, he is just totally spineless to begin with for allowing this to happen. Polyamory is for losers. Open relationships are total bullshit. You are just asking to be cucked. He should have put his foot down or just walked away from the marriage altogether.

In most cases I'd agree with you, but this guy was banging hot, young strange on the side during their little experiment. He got what he wanted.

1. Sex with someone younger than his wife
  2. A divorce
  3. Both of the above without the moral implications of asking for it himself

Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag. We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language. And we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people.
What has the fucking West come to? 3 men on the cock-carousel before a marriage, and she considers herself a 'good-girl'... Yipes. I wonder how many women she was with during the time she was screwing those 3 men.

Out of the woodwork, into the night, onto the moonlit veranda.
Quote: (03-17-2015 05:29 AM)Nightwing Wrote:  

What has the fucking West come to? 3 men on the cock-carousel before a marriage, and she considers herself a 'good-girl'... Yipes. I wonder how many women she was with during the time she was screwing those 3 men.

To be fair, a woman with a notch count under 6 these days is respectable by western standards.

Follow me on Twitter

Read my Blog: Fanghorn Forest
Quote: (03-17-2015 05:23 AM)Sweet Pea Wrote:  

Quote: (03-17-2015 05:14 AM)The Reactionary Tree Wrote:  

In most cases I'd agree with you, but this guy was banging hot, young strange on the side during their little experiment. He got what he wanted.

2. A divorce

When you put it that way, it seems he won:

[Image: flawless.jpg]
Quote: (03-17-2015 05:23 AM)Sweet Pea Wrote:  

2. A divorce

Yeah - but there are other articles out there which tell the other side of the story:

Rinaldi’s husband is, for the most part, a saint. He frequently entreats her to quit the project and work on their marriage. He is patient and loving when she refuses, and reneges on his threats to leave her when she collapses in tears at his feet.

As they struggle to rekindle desire and trust a year later, he finally breaks down in one of the book’s most emotionally searing scenes. “Do you know how many nights I cried myself to sleep when you moved out!?” he screams, holding her up by the lapels of her jacket. “Do you care about anyone’s feelings but your own!?”

Was he too Alpha there?

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/20...riage.html

http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/book-...?tid=sm_tw

Fuck them. No marriage for the broken women of today.

Let them eat their cake:

[Image: attachment.jpg25378]   

I prefer to Putinize:

[Image: attachment.jpg25379]   

Meanwhile, it turned out that, for around six months, Scott had been exclusively sleeping with one woman, a lot younger than me. That bothered me, especially as they hadn’t been using condoms.

I love it [Image: lol.gif]

Team Nachos

Sexually, I was experiencing what happens to a lot of women in their late 30s and early 40s. I was approaching my sexual peak and was relaxing into myself.

What's with women thinking that they hit their sexual peek in their late 30's and 40's? When did that bullshit myth start?
Quote: (03-17-2015 06:22 AM)Zelcorpion Wrote:  

Let them eat their cake:

This is a superbly vulgar and excellent image! LOL!!

same old shit, sixes and sevens Shaft...
Quote: (03-17-2015 07:27 AM)Old Fritz Wrote:  

What's with women thinking that they hit their sexual peek in their late 30's and 40's? When did that bullshit myth start?

90s/00s, Sex and the City.

ROK broke it down:
http://www.returnofkings.com/23597/the-g...mong-women
http://www.returnofkings.com/27125/unmar...to-go-away

It's not their sexual peak. It the wall approaching at full speed. It's a Hail Mary attempt to breed before their eggs dry up.

Their sexual peak is when they can successfully pop out a dozen kids with zero birth defects or miscarriages. So 16-26. More like 21. Not 41.

Team Nachos
^ Scott is the man. He probably refused the idea at first then realized that he could bang some young hot broad and was like "yes, this is like a guiltless divorce and she's the one leaving the house"

You can't get a better exit than that, when your wife says 'I'm going to go and rent an apartment on come home on the weekends after banging other dudes"...Scott could have just changed the locks and put out the message 'she's sleeping with other men'...game over.

Why do the heathen rage and the people imagine a vain thing? Psalm 2:1 KJV
Plenty of guys out there willing to hit older strange. I work with guys in their late 20 and early 30's that tap women in their late 30's and 40's all the time - they consider them less effort and willing. The women get the validation they so desperately seek and the guys bust nuts. Not going to change.
Quote: (03-17-2015 05:41 AM)The Reactionary Tree Wrote:  

Quote: (03-17-2015 05:29 AM)Nightwing Wrote:  

To be fair, a woman with a notch count under 6 these days is respectable by western standards.

Especially if she didn't bang all 6 at once.

“….and we will win, and you will win, and we will keep on winning, and eventually you will say… we can’t take all of this winning, …please Mr. Trump …and I will say, NO, we will win, and we will keep on winning”.

- President Donald J. Trump
Quote: (03-17-2015 07:59 AM)ThrustMaster Wrote:  

Plenty of guys out there willing to hit older strange. I work with guys in their late 20 and early 30's that tap women in their late 30's and 40's all the time - they consider them less effort and willing. The women get the validation they so desperately seek and the guys bust nuts. Not going to change.

I prefer younger girls of course. But all girls I knew from high school are approaching 40 and prime for the pickin. I've been grinding through my yearbook one skank at a time [Image: hump.gif]

Team Nachos
Quote: (03-17-2015 08:21 AM)Parlay44 Wrote:  

Quote: (03-17-2015 07:59 AM)ThrustMaster Wrote:  

I prefer younger girls of course. But all girls I knew from high school are approaching 40 and prime for the pickin. I've been grinding through my yearbook one skank at a time [Image: hump.gif]

Yearbook fucking is a noble pursuit. Gotta start doing that before most become unbangable forever.
Quote: (03-17-2015 07:30 AM)The Lizard of Oz Wrote:  

Let them eat their cake:

Poor kid... she's now scarred for life. Give it another 12 years, and she'll be riding the cock carousel like no tomorow, just wait and watch.
Wait! Is that a poundcake?

Sex and the city is to blame

"You either build or destroy,where you come from?"

Having seen it first hand, there is something that happens to married broads ~38-42 years of age, they lose their shit and want to ride the carousel. It happens again late 40's if it subsides from the first episode, I know personally of at least 4-5 women that admit it openly.
Quote: (03-17-2015 07:30 AM)The Lizard of Oz Wrote:  

Let them eat their cake:

Where the heck did that come from? I'd bet they are Brazilians.
On the other hand, guys, before getting too congratulatory about the husband's choices, let's remember: he had been with her for 18 years before she decided to apply for a pensioners' pass to the cock carousel. Assuming he was of a like age to her (26) when they got married and wasn't getting stuff very quietly on the side, he basically burned through the period when his SMV was at its highest.

And when you look for the other side of the story as revealed by the other articles mentioned by Zelcorpion, it sounds like the guy was really dedicated to her, that he had thought he had a companion for life, and that he had made it clear at the start of their relationship that he didn't want kids -- a view he held to steadfastly for the next two decades or so. His vasectomy, which seems to be the catalyst, happened right before the hamster lost her shit and demanded the right to fuck other men. The guy seems to have been pretty torn up when she decided to go on her vaginal rampage.

So how does this square up? I'm willing to bet that ahead of their wedding, he told her he didn't want kids, and she -- in her mid-twenties and mainlining feminist bullshit that you don't need no kids, that your career can function as a surrogate child -- simply agreed to marry him either out of self-delusion or while secretly thinking to herself, "Well, he might not want them now, but give him five or six years and I'm sure I can get him to change his mind." On his side, I think he took her at her word that she didn't want kids and just wanted him for the rest of their lives.

This is the only scenario where this length of relationship makes sense - she does not say he was anything less than steadfast and constant in expressing his desire not to have kids at any stage of their marriage, and indeed if he had deceived her into marriage on that subject, you'd have expected a divorce much sooner. I think it's much more likely that this is a simple case of Feminist Career Woman's empty uterus screaming at her in her late thirties or so. She still plainly has not got over that screaming. Going after a man who makes her tingle is a plain attempt to recapture her youth and deny to herself that she is, in fact, dried up and heading for the dirt nap having chosen poorly as a result of feminism at large.

Remissas, discite, vivet.
God save us from people who mean well. -storm
Quote: (03-17-2015 07:44 AM)Parlay44 Wrote:  

It's not their sexual peak. It the wall approaching at full speed. It's a Hail Mary attempt to breed before their eggs dry up.

Their sexual peak is when they can successfully pop out a dozen kids with zero birth defects or miscarriages. So 16-26. More like 21. Not 41.

^^^So very true.

I've mentioned it a few times here, I'm 39, and I get bombarded by offers of set ups with women who are "age appropriate" and they are all the same. Arrogant yet desperate. Their lack of self awareness is shocking yet hilarious. I think subconsciously I agree to go from time to time because I like watching a train wreck as it happens.
Quote: (03-17-2015 09:04 AM)CRR Wrote:  

^^^So very true.

I've mentioned it a few times here, I'm 39, and I get bombarded by offers of set ups with women who are "age appropriate" and they are all the same. Arrogant yet desperate. Their lack of self awareness is shocking yet hilarious. I think subconsciously I agree to go from time to time because I like watching a train wreck as it happens.

Same here - me and most of my close friends are around the same age. When I look at the women we date it's 19-25 with some guys dating some hot 30 year olds. When a 35 year old approaches me, she feels ancient to me. Only the least effort is expanded on that to put in the bang. But there are plenty of aging end 30s or early 40s women who think that we are their Mr. Big who will raise their preemptive cuckoldry brood and march down the marriage aisle with them.
Some of us heard sentences like: "You would be such a perfect father for my 11 year old son."

While in reality I think: "Make it a daughter and add 7 years and I am your man to date your princess."

I blame constant propaganda for this thinking and also the hordes of indoctrinated Beta men who would not dream of dating a 22 year old while being 39. They honestly believe that a slim 44 year old is a good catch. Blue Pill hurts men....