rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Muslim girl + shitty logistics

Hey RVF, I need some advice on this situation.

I met this African Muslim girl at a work function (don't worry, I work for a large organization and she isn't in my area) and she was into me from the get-go. Displaying lots of IOIs, like touching me voluntarily, shoving me when I tease her, hitting me up on the internal chat system. We first met 6 weeks ago and I have managed to maintain her interest. We have hung out a couple of times, just the two of us, during this period, but not as proper "dates". Once was coffee after work and the other was lunch.

I would normally have moved things along much faster than this, but our logistics are fucked. She lives with her family a 45 minute train ride from work. I have a live in LTR. So both her place and my place are out. She also doesn't drink.

I have read the recent RoK article on dating Muslim girls and agree that isolation is key because she can't be seen to be dating me. The issue is that I don't have a good place to isolate her to. I am confident this girl is into me and DTF, if I can just get her somewhere private. This is a flag I really want, so please don't just tell me to give up and next her. I also enjoy the challenge. She has some long distance bf as well, so I know she isn't looking to LTR me.

My current plan is to get her out after work, making it clear it is just the two of us hanging out. Go for coffee (she doesn't drink), then froyo (venue change), then a walk in the park where hopefully we can find a secluded spot where I can escalate a bit. All going well, we will go to the movies, I will get seats way up the back and escalate even more. If things go really well we will then transition to a hotel room. This is all far from ideal, but I'm not sure where else to go for privacy.

I should also add that she doesn't know that I have a live in LTR. I have told her that my home life is "complicated" and she didn't question it. I'm not worried about her telling my LTR and getting me in trouble because she has to keep our relationship a secret from her family and social circle. So she has just as much to lose, if not more, than me.

For additional context, I live in Melbourne, Australia and we both work in the CBD (i.e. downtown).

Any advice on how to proceed, particularly better ways to isolate, is appreciated.

If you guys work on high to mid level floor try going out to lunch a few times during the week and do the flirting, kino thing as much as you can...on the way back to the office one time try make it so its just you 2 in the elevator and when you get it go for a kiss, hard ass/tit grab etc etc ...ive done this a few times and its a win win situation. Basically if she rejects your advances then it will be over as soon as the elevator hits your floor and youll both get back to work, she wont have time to make a scene or give you some lame ass reasons to why she said no as your now in front of other work colleagues...if however she accepts your advances in the elevator then once you get back to your desk email her asking what night she is free for hotel...will save you going through all the inbetween stuff as well as in walks, movie etc etc...

That's an interesting idea, Freddy. I'm not sure if I can pull it off given our different locations in the building, but it is worth a try.

I've been thinking about Freddy's idea. While I don't think the elevator will work as a location, I can apply the same idea in the fire escape stairs. Will give us a bit longer privacy than the elevator.

Delete

Dreams are like horses; they run wild on the earth. Catch one and ride it. Throw a leg over and ride it for all its worth.
Psalm 25:7
https://youtu.be/vHVoMCH10Wk

Ha give it a try...my first ever job after a few months of sexual tension with the sexy secretary we went out to lunch and then on the way back I went for it in the elevator when it was just us two..best move I ever made...we had some amazing "lunch" beaks after that when we upgraded to the fire escape stairs...