rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What is the protocol with missed bangs

Sup playas,

I was out on a tinder date with a 26 year old Chinese chick. The date went swimmingly and I managed to escalate to kissing her at the bar, something that I almost never go for. We had several rounds of drinks (lolol) and were really hitting it off. Probably had something to do with the both of us being Avid DoTa players back in high school and both of us being into metal. It's rare that I meet a cute gamer girl who also plays and instrument and listens to metal. Anyway I digress, we're making out and we bounce to her apartment.

I'm rather drunk at this point and we're making out. I finger her with no resistance and get her pants off. I get her blowing me, but in the middle of it she comes to and she's like, "OMG OMG OMG. We can't do this!!!!!!!!! You have to leave now!" She kicks me out.

I text her letting I got home and she replied saying she's glad.

Text exchange was pretty normal:

Me: I'm home seeya soon

her (this morning): glad you got home safely?
her (again) !* not a question

me: haha I figured as much [Image: smile.gif]

Pretty gay exchange on my part.

I was thinking one thing that I could have done with escalate more slowly on the physical front. I think I scared the cat when things got sexual within 5 minutes of us being in her apartment.

What's the protocol on this sort of thing? Do you guys next girls after they do this, or do you just give her radio silence and then try again in a week or so?

Positive takeaways:

even if a girl isn't pawing you and everything she's probably into you if she's sitting there for that long. Aggression is a virtue in this game.

Negatives: perhaps I should escalate more slowly.

Interested in seeing what you guys have to say,

Cheers playas [Image: badger.gif]

I will be checking my PMs weekly, so you can catch me there. I will not be posting.

She was still blowing domes, so in my mind you don't next her you keep her around. I suggest you try to get her to your place by saying you'll cook for her and then you escalate slowly removing 1) pants 2)shirts 3) Underwear. And to spend a good 5 minutes in between those steps kissing and rubbing. It's the same routine from BANG and it's neediness proof. Definitely try it for next time.

Quote: (03-15-2015 09:30 PM)Fortis Wrote:  

I'm rather drunk at this point and we're making out. I finger her with no resistance and get her pants off. I get her blowing me, but in the middle of it she comes to and she's like, "OMG OMG OMG. We can't do this!!!!!!!!! You have to leave now!" She kicks me out.

Positive takeaways:

even if a girl isn't pawing you and everything she's probably into you if she's sitting there for that long. Aggression is a virtue in this game.

This is the most important take-away from the interaction. You encountered LMR and you caved.

You could have talked your way back into her pants, or you could have remained silent...or even laughed, but instead, you took her words seriously and complied with her request like a good guy, without protest.

Good guys go home with their dicks in their hands, evidently.

Being aggressive isn't just about physicality, it also involves being tenacious/persistent/single-minded toward achieving the notch.

She will give in eventually if she's into you (which appears to be the case). You just have to be more crafty with your response/approach to LMR and steadfast in your frame.

Negatives: perhaps I should escalate more slowly.

You're saying she "came to", which I take to mean she sobered up a bit. If so, with that in mind you didn't escalate fast enough.

Quote: (03-16-2015 06:20 AM)Windom Earle Wrote:  

Aggression is a virtue in this game.

This is the most important take-away from the interaction. You encountered LMR and you caved.

You could have talked your way back into her pants, or you could have remained silent...or even laughed, but instead, you took her words seriously and complied with her request like a good guy, without protest.

Good guys go home with their dicks in their hands, evidently.

Being aggressive isn't just about physicality, it also involves being tenacious/persistent/single-minded toward achieving the notch.

She will give in eventually if she's into you (which appears to be the case). You just have to be more crafty with your response/approach to LMR and steadfast in your frame.

Hey man,

Thanks for the well thought out reply. Question for you: how do you turn it around like that.

I tried to do the basic stuff: bring her back up and go for the make-out again and such. Even after she told me to go I kept making out and pushed her back down playfully. She'd get back into it and I'd say her almost give in to the pleasure then she'd just come right back out.

To my credit: I kept trying all the way to the exit door of her apartment building. We had a long walk and I did not go without a bit of a struggle, ha. But I feel like she ultimately was just like "No" She went SUPER overt. I'm not used to that from women. So how do you keep fighting without getting yourself some sort of false-rape/harassment charge? That is one of my biggest fears right now given the climate on such matters, or am I being a paranoid coward?

One other question: how long to do you typically wait before even hitting this girl up again?

I will be checking my PMs weekly, so you can catch me there. I will not be posting.