rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Elaine from Seinfeld: Hot or Not?

So I've been watching Seinfeld as part of the Roosh program and I've found myself attracted to Elaine. I think it might be because of her really bubbly personalty. What do you guys think about her? BTW the actress who plays her is a total MILF nowadays but lets talk specifically about her character in Seinfeld.

Early years, no.
Later years, yes

You will get so sick of her midway through the series however that you will want to strangle her...

You don't get there till you get there

C'mon, OP. You gotta post some pics

[Image: elaine-benes-seinfeld-l.jpg]

[Image: elaine-seinfeld-w724.jpg]

[Image: enhanced-buzz-29527-1362693588-7.jpg]

[Image: 1xmQPt6]

[Image: 1mXn8M3]

[Image: enhanced-buzz-30194-1390344376-9.jpg]

Quote:Old Chinese Man Wrote:  
why you wonder how many man another man bang? why you care who bang who mr high school drama man

I see an average-looking Jewish chick. And she looked god-awful in that movie with James Gandolfini. MILF, my ass.

Quote: (03-14-2015 11:05 PM)2Wycked Wrote:  

C'mon, OP. You gotta post some pics

[Image: elaine-benes-seinfeld-l.jpg]

[Image: elaine-seinfeld-w724.jpg]

[Image: enhanced-buzz-29527-1362693588-7.jpg]

[Image: 1xmQPt6]

[Image: 1mXn8M3]

[Image: enhanced-buzz-30194-1390344376-9.jpg]

[Image: vdTd5LT.gif]

Know your enemy and know yourself, find naught in fear for 100 battles. Know yourself but not your enemy, find level of loss and victory. Know thy enemy but not yourself, wallow in defeat every time.

She's one of the very very few women that looks better with age. Most of that can be attributed to poor fashion and bad haircuts though.

“There is no global anthem, no global currency, no certificate of global citizenship. We pledge allegiance to one flag, and that flag is the American flag!” -DJT

She's slim, not fat. So there's that.

A quick google shows she looks pretty good for her age (54).

And I'll give her a point for being one of the few women in human history who is actually funny.

Basically the archetype of the slightly-bitchy petite brunettes I always find myself attracted to. So yes.

The last time I went to the strip club with my boys there was a chick there that had the same curly hair. I might have to pay her a visit.

Julia Louis Dreyfus, the actress, is also the daughter of a billionaire.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/G%C3%A9rard_Louis-Dreyfus

Was banging the shit out of a 20yr old last year with similar facial structure, so, WB. But that hair needs some serious work.

I hate to say this, but early one she look liked

[Image: hqdefault.jpg]

And then she tamed her fro

[Image: Larry-David-Jerry-Seinfel-002.jpg]

Something about straightening her hair made her look way better.

I'd say that her character got more slutty as well, so that definitely shades the results.

WIA

C'mon, Elaine, you knew this conversation was coming eventually.

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling

90s hair and fashion makes her look a lot worse then she really is in those pics. She's nothing special, but would bang.

I think I have a completely different system from most guys when it comes to this WYB shit.

For most it's like it's like, "Ok, she's cute enough, yes I'd bang."

Physically, I'm beyond average, so I know every woman wouldn't be able to handle to me to begin with, so I look for women who I believe could and that I also believe would be good in bed -- in addition to meeting a certain level of attractiveness.

There's nothing about "Elaine" that tells me she'd actually be good in bed, doesn't mean she's a bad looking woman, but even being a good looking woman says nothing about what my level of enjoyment is going to be.

I feel like physically I'd be too much for her, on top of that, she'd do something stupid, like ask me if I think we put enough change in the meter when we parked the car, then want to actually check to make sure.

I love Seinfeld, but none of the characters were actually likable people, they were all neurotic and self-centered, which is why they were able to be friends with each other, yet they always ruined their relationships with others.

Cute enough to bang, plus the character is a total slut so you know she'll take it like a champ.

I've got the dick so I make the rules.
-Project Pat

Elaine always looked good, but she never got hot until the end and after the show. They slowly started to take the cover of her looks and made her more sexual towards the end for sure. She had the sneaky hot look under her nerdy Jewish girl character. Hot girls exist like that in real life, if you know how to spot them it is like sticking oil. They go from boring looking 6's to a 9 when dressed up.

It's not like she looked worse being a younger version of herself on the show. She just looked more goofy and nerdy in character but was always good looking underneath it all. I make a living off these types of women. I am more critical of features versus the overall package. I don't care much if a girl is presented to me as "hot" or "sexy", I always want femininity, but all the rest can be smoke and mirrors and I try to screen past it. A girl can't front on her foundation of features such as her eyes, hair, bone structure, body shape, lips, etc. If you zero in on those it is a lot easier to pick out a "Elaine" type from a crowd.

I always thought that she was the great-grand daughter of Alfred Dreyfus, the French Jew who became a cause célèbre after Émile Zola wrote his letter J'accuse, but after reading her Wiki article, it turns out that their relationship is more distant, that doesn't change the fact that I WB the early 90s Elaine.

I always thought she was good looking in the Seinfeld years (not in the very beginning). And think she looks great now for her age. I enjoy watching VEEP to see her cuss out of all things, because on Seinfeld there was none of that.

A funny character, sure. But her leftist politics (the character and the real life girl) always made her unattractive to me. Attitude is everything these days.

WB but her personality has become insufferable to me over the years since she represents the quintessential snarky and "empowered" American woman.

Take care of those titties for me.

Quote: (03-15-2015 11:59 AM)Dusty Wrote:  

I guess he was sponge-worthy.

WB by the way.

I thought she was all right. Her TV personality was grating, but just this side of tolerable. The hairstyle was unique.

I liked that mound of hair right above her forehead.

WNB, she's got a big head. It's too big for her body.