rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Gay Cockblock?

Gay Cockblock?

I have read Bang. Great book! Thanks Roosh. Have been trying to implement the concepts of inner and beginner's game. Things have definitely been picking up, although I haven't banged yet as of finishing the book.

Today I had an experience I hadn't planned for: I managed to get a chick pretty interested. Suddenly this gay guy appears and cockblocks me with a bitchy look. Then he gives the chick some rolling eyes and she suddenly switches off and has to leave (she looked sorry). I felt offended at such bad manners so I will not think about her again. However, there's so many of these guys that its likely to happen again. I would like to know some suggestions for fending off a gay cockblock? I felt like kicking his ass, but in this age you get the "gaybasher" label for doing stuff like that.

Gay Cockblock?

Just deal with it the same way you would a fat ugly girl. I like Roosh's lines that go something like, "I'm just trying to have an adult conversation with your friend here. Didn't your parents raise you better than to be so rude?" Don't make any homophobic comments, and for God's sake don't get in a fight with him.

Gay Cockblock?

Only suggestion I could think of is to befriend the gay guy quickly. Gay culture is stereotypically more open to sex and the opinion for them is that its not some powerful deep act, its just good fun. Gay men like to play with straight guys, so what I've done in the past is to talk to the gay friend and ALMOST flirt with him lightly. Build just an ounce of sexual tension with him, but not so much that he thinks he might have a chance.

He'll like you for playing along and including him, and might even help you with the girl because of it.

Chef In Jeans
A culinary website for men

Gay Cockblock?

Happened to me also, you should simply befriend the gay guy, just throw some funny lines at him. Gay men love to joke around.

Gay Cockblock?

Quote: (05-15-2011 08:15 AM)Chad Daring Wrote:  

Gay culture is stereotypically more open to sex and the opinion for them is that its not some powerful deep act, its just good fun.

Quote: (05-15-2011 08:46 AM)Tommy Wrote:  

Happened to me also, you should simply befriend the gay guy, just throw some funny lines at him. Gay men love to joke around.

Exactly. Ninety percent of gay dudes "get it" and just need to be dealt with properly, before they basically become your biggest asset in closing. Always remember: gay dudes are a strange combination of masculine and feminine traits. On the one hand, they're cockblocking you like a straight-up bitch. On the other, they're just like us: in desperate pursuit of the shortest distance to the lay. Their cockblock is like a shit test that you have to pass. Gay dudes (and the girls that hang out with them) love festive, light-hearted, fun people. If you prove yourself as such, you will win every time.

I rarely have this problem because I generally neutralize the gay dude right up-front. I also enjoy talking to those dude because they're usually hilarious and will basically throw their girl onto to your dick if you win them over. But, if it did happen, I would joke about it with a shit-eating grin on my face:

SCENE 1: A random urban bar.

[Gay dude condescendingly rolls eyes. Girl seems like she's about to leave. Tuthmosis addresses both of them.]

Tuthmosis: "What are you doing? I was working my mojo here." [smiling, looks at girl]

Fabuloso: "Well, I'm just checking on my girlfriend." [with attitude]

Tuthmosis: "Oh that's totally fine. Actually, can I ask you for some advice since I have you here?" [with the girl right there, listening]

Fabuloso: "What's that?" [pursing lips with even more attitude]

Tuthmosis: "I'm trying to make a pass at your girlfriend and I want to know what you think will work best. You know her better than me."

Both laugh.

Fabuloso: "Well how do I know you're good enough for her?" [joking]

Tuthmosis: "Because, look at us: we just look good together. Don't we?" [hug girl, like posing for a picture]

Fabuloso: "You're funny. Isn't he funny Amanda?"

Amanda: "He is. Where are you from, by the way?"

Tuthmosis [to gay dude]: "Where'd you get this boa. I have a red one like this." [grabbing his ridiculous accessory]

Bam! You won him over. Now talk to them both for a while. Eventually, he will get the drift and give you some time with the girl alone (or "go get a drink with her" if you have to ditch him).

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter