rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Question for guys who game black women

Recently I was browsing Roissy's blog and reading some stuff he wrote from awhile he back. There was this one part where he said, "blacks girls are very much into looks." That got me thinking a bit whether that's true as Roissy has said stuff on race before that I don't like. I'm inclined to say this time he's probably right, at least regarding American black women, particularly when talking about your more stylish middle class black woman. I think more than other type of women, they are less inclined to go for a guy that they think is beneath them in looks.

Last winter, I was hitting up some spots with a brotha I know. He approached a black woman sitting by herself at a table. I decided to stand back at the bar and give him his space. Then her friend comes back. She made this silent gesture to her friend that clearly said, "oh hells no, this guy is ugly, lets go." My friend couldn't see this from the angle he was at, but I saw the whole thing. I then went up to her and said, "I saw what you just did, that's messed up." She got embarrassed then apologized and told me I'm the better looking guy of the two. Then they scurried off.

While I've seen my share of aggressive cockblocks before, I haven't seen it for that reason. Through my life I've always been more likely to hear black girls criticizing a guy for being ugly than I've head white and Asian or even Hispanic girls doing. I'll even go as far as to say that the majority of times I've heard a girl criticizing a guy for being ugly, it's been a black girl. I could be wrong, but I have a gut sense that with other types of girls, esp white girls, personality plays a strong factor and if you have a looks deficit, it's easier to overcome that. I get the feeling that with black girls, if you don't fit their ideal of what they consider attractive, you have a much bigger hurdle to jump over. I'm mainly talking about black American women. I don't know about black girls in Europe, Africa or Latin America. Am I(and Roissy) wrong on this one? I'm especially interested in hearing what other black dudes think on this one. I could be wrong.

And if you respond guys, please keep it level-headed, no race war shit. I mean it!

I don't date black women but do approach them as part of game practice and DC has a decent selection of good looking (slim) african-american women. However the times I have approached them in clubs/bars it always fizzles. I'm sure looks have a lot to do with it as I have seen the "eye roll" one too many times. While I am muscular, i am white (slight disadvantage in this city) and my face could use improvement due to scars so I dont believe I meet the Denzel Washington image that has influenced African-American women's minds in this country...Nevertheless there seems to be some type of unspoken ideal standard that they look for more so than white/asian chicks...just my 2 cents.

As a black man I can tell you there are loads of black women on dating sites looking for love. The attitude is just a front, but I have seen many times an average non-black man dating a hottie black woman. The expectation for a black man will always be higher, black women will be more critical. I myself am 5'11" and have been told by a black woman that I just about make the height requirement. lol
Roissy has a good blog but his opinions about black women and minorities in general is fucked up. He once said Black women are easy and more than likely have STD's, which is complete garbage (PLEASE do not quote statistics to me).

If you like Black women then I would approach as you would a normal woman. There are many (In the USA - I assume) that do not date outside of there race but I am sure there are just as many that do. Alot of them have given up on Brothas, but most Brothas are too busy dealing with "other" women too worry about them.

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com

Yeah, I agree with speakeasy, black (american and americanized) women are definitely more concerned with outward appearance and initial attraction than most other races. I've seen black women clown hard on guys who approach them before they can finish their first sentence because something is off about their physical appearance. It could be as simple as having on the "wrong" pair of shoes. This is more pronounced among lower class women but i've seen similar attitudes among middle class chicks as well.

"I'm not afraid of dying, I'm afraid of not trying. Everyday hit every wave, like I'm Hawaiian"

Black girls have always liked me since I was in high school and I have no idea why. I was shy and didn't really talk to anyone but they always approached me. I remember one telling me I was going to be a model when I got older. I was like 16 at the time but to stupid to fuck her.

I've always thought they were easier to talk to than other girls but I've never really spit game. I'm a 5'8 hispanic guy so I don't think being their ideal dream man (look wise) matters to much

I agree on some points, most importantly the great emphasis placed on looks. What I tend to find is African-american women are constantly under pressure. The pressure to be beautiful, to have nice things and be secure. Blame BET and other black networks for creating such fallacies. (This touches on race but don't be offended) Black women are seeking beauty in white standards, i.e, the straight hair and lighter skin in some instances. White women do not place as much emphasis on looks as black women do because they do not feel as pressured through media to do so. Which has created such a social norm for them to always desire the most attractive and the best. AGAIN not all African-american women are like this but the great majority are, especially ones located in urban areas. They care too much about what others think than themselves. Their friends would dog them out for being with a man not as attractive as them.

But as an african-american I would have to say black people are their own worst enemy. Hopefully some of this post helps or makes sense!

They're probably just more vocal about it, all girls have their attractiveness thresholds and their "types". Girls of any race will blow you out if you're ugly, you just may not know why they did...

I've always been really successful with black girls though...

Black American women are by far the most hypergamous group of females in this country. Their standards for "alpha" behavior, monetary status and outward appearance/demeanor(swag) are higher than you will find in other groups. They demand more and are far more aggressive in their repulsion when they don't men who meet said requirements.

There is a reason why they have the lowest rates of marriage of any demographic in this nation.

Know your enemy and know yourself, find naught in fear for 100 battles. Know yourself but not your enemy, find level of loss and victory. Know thy enemy but not yourself, wallow in defeat every time.

Quote: (05-12-2011 10:08 PM)Hokie30 Wrote:  

I don't date black women but do approach them as part of game practice and DC has a decent selection of good looking (slim) african-american women. However the times I have approached them in clubs/bars it always fizzles. I'm sure looks have a lot to do with it as I have seen the "eye roll" one too many times. While I am muscular, i am white (slight disadvantage in this city) and my face could use improvement due to scars so I dont believe I meet the Denzel Washington image that has influenced African-American women's minds in this country...Nevertheless there seems to be some type of unspoken ideal standard that they look for more so than white/asian chicks...just my 2 cents.

Denzel Washington is black so with or without scars you will never meet that look if you are white.

Secondly, don't underestimate yourself. Women enjoy to try something new.

Black women will tend to find guys like Matthew Mcconnahey (fcuk the spelling!) hot, George Clooney, John B, Brad Pitt and probably Johnny Depp.

Those guys look nothing like Denzel so you'd be in.

American black women tend to judge their own race on much more strict terms that they would a non black person.

Also black American culture is a more blatant culture than urban white American culture in general and you'll tend to hear members of that group (men and women alike) say blatant stuff that members of other cultures may think and not say.

Stuff they would say falls along the lines of mocking a guy for having a small willie, cumming too fast, being broke etc etc.

That's my take on it. I could be wrong of course..but I doubt it.

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

Quote: (05-13-2011 01:52 AM)houston Wrote:  

Black girls have always liked me since I was in high school and I have no idea why. I was shy and didn't really talk to anyone but they always approached me. I remember one telling me I was going to be a model when I got older. I was like 16 at the time but to stupid to fuck her.

I've always thought they were easier to talk to than other girls but I've never really spit game. I'm a 5'8 hispanic guy so I don't think being their ideal dream man (look wise) matters to much

I have the same experience as Houston. I am a 5'11" Hispanic guy, and american black girls 90% like my looks and style, and they are very verbal about it too.

It is very common for black girls to yell out "hey papi" to me from across the street when they are in groups (the middle class ones), however the corporate business black women always ask me to "teach them salsa in private" hint hint. Or always find a way to approach me to talk to me, and "let's go out sometime" type vibe.

When I am in clubs and at Lounges, black girls are the easiest for me to talk to and game even when they are in groups. Go figure.

Mixx

my experience is that black girls who go to clubs/bars that are predominantly frequented by white/non-black people tend to be easy to approach and friendly if you're white

Detective Rust Cohle: "All the dick swagger you roll, you can't spot crazy pussy?"

I don't go to places majority black all the time and the approach is better than in a black club.

Deixa que essa fase é passageira, amanhã será melhor você vai ver a cidade inteira seu samba saber de cor!

All races of women like good looking guys. Just like all races of men like good looking girls.

Some black women might be a little more vocal about expressing their honest feelings, but i think thats all thats going on here.

Quote: (05-13-2011 12:45 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  

All races of women like good looking guys. Just like all races of men like good looking girls.

Some black women might be a little more vocal about expressing their honest feelings, but i think thats all thats going on here.

That's a generic answer, women are very affected by culture. Men largely will fcuk who they want but they will more likely marry the women that are acceptable within their culture.

Women will be more attentive to their culture's requirements as to who they end up fcuking.

OUR NEW BLOG!

An Ode To Lizards

Im a black man and this post is dead on.

Ive always said that you are far more likely to see a barely average looking white guy with an above average looking white girl then you will see an average looking black guy with an above average looking black girl.

Mexican men have it the best tho. You will see a short fat mexican man with a bad mexican chick far more often than you will see anything else.

Black women just dont settle. Thats it. Their patience is very thin. White girls will end up falling for you because they dont want to be mean and will inadvertently start liking you because of the leeway they give you.

Not black girls tho. If its not to the point where they just CANNOT deny you.....they not fucking with you.

Quote: (05-13-2011 11:27 AM)MiXX Wrote:  

Quote: (05-13-2011 01:52 AM)houston Wrote:  

I have the same experience as Houston. I am a 5'11" Hispanic guy, and american black girls 90% like my looks and style, and they are very verbal about it too.

It is very common for black girls to yell out "hey papi" to me from across the street when they are in groups (the middle class ones), however the corporate business black women always ask me to "teach them salsa in private" hint hint. Or always find a way to approach me to talk to me, and "let's go out sometime" type vibe.

When I am in clubs and at Lounges, black girls are the easiest for me to talk to and game even when they are in groups. Go figure.

Mixx
I'll give them that. You'll know when one of them likes you, theres no beating around the bush

Quote: (05-13-2011 02:12 PM)houston Wrote:  

I'll give them that. You'll know when one of them likes you, theres no beating around the bush

Which type of women beat around the bush? Do Latin women beat around the bush?

I had a Latin female in Miami ask me if I like Hispanic girls..I froze in shock because I think she had just started high school... [Image: amazed.gif]

The only group that may beat around the bush IMO would be Asians..

OUR NEW BLOG!

An Ode To Lizards

Quote: (05-13-2011 02:22 PM)Moma Wrote:  

Quote: (05-13-2011 02:12 PM)houston Wrote:  

Which type of women beat around the bush? Do Latin women beat around the bush?

I had a Latin female in Miami ask me if I like Hispanic girls..I froze in shock because I think she had just started high school... [Image: amazed.gif]

The only group that may beat around the bush IMO would be Asians..
Well, I think a lot of girls don't initially show that they want u (staring u down, smiling, going up to u). If I go somewhere with black girls, its going to happen.

Quote: (05-13-2011 01:58 PM)theIVth Wrote:  

Mexican men have it the best tho. You will see a short fat mexican man with a bad mexican chick far more often than you will see anything else.

Shiiiit...where is this? Latin women do not forgive my ass if I so much as gain 5lbs of fat! Latin women are as demanding on latin men as black girls are to black men!

Granted I am not Mexican, but Houston is, and I doubt he can confirm this to be the case.

Not trying to discredit you bra, but as a latin man....we do not have it made unless we are in Poland, Slovenia or Canada! [Image: smile.gif]

White girls will end up falling for you because they dont want to be mean and will inadvertently start liking you because of the leeway they give you.

Again, this is location dependent I would guess, but not in South Florida..if anything, white girls expect me to look like Enrique Iglesias down here for them to bang me. However, I killed it in Sarasota, FL with white girls being the only latin guy for miles!

Mixx

Yeah I've never seen a short, fat Mexican guy with a bad Mexican girl. Where do u live where this is a regular thing?

As a 6' 4" white guy, I have oddly enough usually appealed more to girls not of my own race. I find black women to be friendlier and easier to talk to than white girls of similar attractiveness, who tend to be bitchy, cliquey, and boring. THis is fine with me as white girls usually lack the curves I desire anyway. (Except for Christina Hendricks. Woo!) (Cue slew of people telling me I like fat chicks. No I don't. I like girls that look like Nicki Minaj, not Rosie O'Donnell.)

I went to an Ethiopian restaurant in NYC one time with some friends and was the only white person there. Lots of black women staring at me like they'd never seen a white person before. I'm guessing that wasn't because they found me attractive though.

For whatever it's worth, I have found black girls seem to become way more interested if they find out I'm Southern. Some even ask me where I'm from when they hear me speak because I have a slight accent. Actually, come to think of it, pretty much any non-white girl becomes a little more interested in me if she finds out I'm Southern, but 99% of black girls always start acting much more interested. (Which I always screw up, naturally.) Anyone want to explain to me why this is? Is it because I go to an Ivy league school where very few people are Southern and it comes off as exotic? Is it the whole "white Southern guys are supposed to be racist and scary = dangerous = sexually attractive" thing? Or am I just being a crazy fool again?

Quote: (05-13-2011 02:45 PM)MiXX Wrote:  

Shiiiit...where is this? Latin women do not forgive my ass if I so much as gain 5lbs of fat! Latin women are as demanding on latin men as black girls are to black men!

Granted I am not Mexican, but Houston is, and I doubt he can confirm this to be the case.

Not trying to discredit you bra, but as a latin man....we do not have it made unless we are in Poland, Slovenia or Canada! [Image: smile.gif]

Im from Houston TX and I would see Mexican guys dating out of their league down there a lot more frequently then any other race of men. Nothing extreme like a Ron Jeremy with a Jennifer Lopez or anything, but still out of their league even if it was subtle. And occasionally you might even see a Ron Jeremy with a J LO.

White girls will end up falling for you because they dont want to be mean and will inadvertently start liking you because of the leeway they give you.

Again, this is location dependent I would guess, but not in South Florida..if anything, white girls expect me to look like Enrique Iglesias down here for them to bang me. However, I killed it in Sarasota, FL with white girls being the only latin guy for miles!

Mixx

When I talk about white girls giving leeway, I meant for white guys not hispanic men.

In general, black girls just dont give leeway or any type of wiggle room if their not feeling u initially.

Its a VERY rare case to see a black man dating outside of his percieved league if he's not rich or popular for whatever reason.

Speakeasy, how old were those chicks? I am willing to bet they were under 21. I find girls(Any race) under that age to be very superficial and much into looks or their "type." imo, I don't think Black women at least in the East Coast are that big into looks. What Sistas do have is a strong bias bias towards height, fashion and swag over anything else including good looks, education, job and credit score. This is why the "Urkles" in the Black community despite their daily average account balances don't get as much play by sistas as opposed to the ugly as fuck Tyrones who even thought they don't have two nickels to rub together are 6'02", in shape, is fashion aware and oozes masculinity. This is why a lot young cats feel that they have to act "hard" all the time in order to get some pussy. The one thing I am glad about is that sistas for the most part are less into color than they were in the past. For example, back in the mid 90, only light skinned Brothers with good hair were getting all the love. Today, at least with American Black women I don't feel they put so much emphasis on color.

Quote: (05-13-2011 05:48 PM)playa_with_a_passport Wrote:  

Speakeasy, how old were those chicks? I am willing to bet they were under 21.

Actually I'd guess they were late 20s to early 30s. It's true though that the younger women are, the more that initial looks is of importance. I think that tends to diminish somewhat with age and maturity as women become more realistic and look for other high value qualities.

I agree with what you said about having to act hard. That's especially true if you are in the ghetto or at a black nightclub. If you come across as pussified in any way, you simply aren't getting any, period. While I didn't grow in the ghetto, I did spend a summer as a teen with some family members back east that lived in the ghetto. And the culture teaches dudes to be hard, never show any weakness and approach any girl within sight that you like. If guys know you like a girl but won't approach her, you'd be ridiculed as a pussy and would get no respect from guys. That's why dudes in the ghetto learn game from a young age.

@Athlone, I agree with what you said that black women are the most hypergamous women in America. I've heard white girls say things like, "Looks aren't that important to me as long a guy is as long as he treats me good and is doing well for himself." I've never heard a black woman say that in my life. I'm not saying by any means all white women dismiss looks or all black women worship looks. But on average, I think there is a clear difference. By the responses so far, it doesn't seem I've been imagining things.

I would like to date black girls, but they don't respond very well to me. Cape verde girls, yeah!