rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

High School Girls in Colombia

First of all I should get an award for creepiest thread title.

On to business.....What is the deal with high school girls eye ball f@cking the hell out of me in Colombia. Anyone over 20 will not do it but what I assume are high school girls and I mean possibly even younger than 18 do it to me daily. Do they grow up and learn not to be that desperate looking once the hit 20? Secretly are the older ones doing it withouit looking? Did these young birds just encounter weiner and are now turbo skanks for a few years? Mixx you can probably best answer this, but anyone else notice this or have any insight?

Quote: (05-12-2011 05:08 PM)redneckpunk Wrote:  

On to business.....What is the deal with high school girls eye ball f@cking the hell out of me in Colombia. Anyone over 20 will not do it but what I assume are high school girls and I mean possibly even younger than 18 do it to me daily. Do they grow up and learn not to be that desperate looking once the hit 20? Secretly are the older ones doing it withouit looking? Did these young birds just encounter weiner and are now turbo skanks for a few years? Mixx you can probably best answer this, but anyone else notice this or have any insight?

I personally was never eye fucked by anyone when I was in Colombia, but that's probably because I'm an ogre.

This story seems relevant to your inquiry:
http://www.expat-chronicles.com/2011/01/...-medellin/

Given that this is a US based forum, I am not going to comment on sex with girls under 18. However, it is very common in Colombia as the legal age of sexual consent is an eye-opening 14.

Girls at that age have raging hormones racing throughout their entire body just like any adolescent, and if they are going to lose their virginity, it might as well be a foreigner they can later on brag about to their teeny-bopper gf's.

I personally would never date below 17 - that's my limit without feeling like shit. Regardless if the legal age of consent is lower, like Canada for example - being 16.

Mixx

On to business.....What is the deal with high school girls eye ball f@cking the hell out of me in Colombia. Anyone over 20 will not do it but what I assume are high school girls and I mean possibly even younger than 18 do it to me daily.

This has happened to me everywhere in South America, a lot more attention from younger girls.

It's a difference of culture. Being American, it is drilled into your head...under 18 = jail...so I don't pay attention to under 18 when visiting South America. Hell, even at my older age, I cannot really tolerate under 25.

In the US, age of consent varies by state, but for most states the legal age of consent is 16.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ages_of_con...State_laws

The expat chronicles blog mentions that "[i]t’s illegal for American citizens to have sex with minors abroad," but I don't know what he's basing that on or how he's defining minor.

Quote: (05-12-2011 05:26 PM)Sardino Wrote:  

I personally was never eye fucked by anyone when I was in Colombia, but that's probably because I'm an ogre.

This all sounds way too good to be true. If it is, I can see why Colombia is such a popular destination.

Quote: (05-12-2011 06:55 PM)UrbanNerd Wrote:  

It's a difference of culture. Being American, it is drilled into your head...under 18 = jail...so I don't pay attention to under 18 when visiting South America. Hell, even at my older age, I cannot really tolerate under 25.

Yeah, it is a sad state of things. Though I've lived here most of my life, I'm culturally not american(Jamaican mostly), so my outlook has differed. I find it odd how schizophrenic and at times hypocritical attitudes can get in the US regarding girls even a year or two under 18(even when state laws call 16-17 year olds legal). They seem to equate any notion of attraction to such women to pedophilia(love of pre-pubescent children). It is natural for many men to find 16-17 year old women attractive, but Americans want to pretend that it isn't. Ignoring the elephant in the room creates issues.

In other societies, age gaps are accepted and younger girls(that is, most 15-17 year olds) are expected to become more sexually active, while older men are expected to be attracted to them. At the same time, in many of these societies a single 27-30 year old is considered an old maid. A 24 year old divorcee in Russia can be called "over the hill" by some, even if she's still an 8/10 by American standards.

In the US, things are reversed. We try to lock down younger girls and make their male attraction to them almost taboo, while pedestalizing older women who in most other parts of the world would be "over the hill". That's where this whole cougar phenomenon is coming from.

This is how we end up with an entire generation of women adhering to a "Sex and the City" lifestyle, 30-35 year old women acting as though they are still in their prime and doggedly denying any notion that their waiting until 29 to even think about settling down will have any effect on them, and men who are so emasculated and desensitized by this system that they start ignoring younger women, going out of their way to deny their own sexuality.

Here's a random example(there are millions to choose from): Selena Gomez pics posted on a forum back when she was 16. Everyone agrees she's hot, some have huge crushes...everyone includes massive disclaimer about how they'd never approach/date/want to get sexual with her and how that'd be "sick" and "twisted" if any guy had that idea.

What a warped state of being. It really is like living in 1984. Some of Orwell's predictions(remarkably uniform "doublespeak", almost robotic adherence to said hypocritical principles by general populace, etc) really did come true.

Know your enemy and know yourself, find naught in fear for 100 battles. Know yourself but not your enemy, find level of loss and victory. Know thy enemy but not yourself, wallow in defeat every time.

Quote: (05-12-2011 07:05 PM)Arobin Wrote:  

In the US, age of consent varies by state, but for most states the legal age of consent is 16.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ages_of_con...State_laws

The expat chronicles blog mentions that "[i]t’s illegal for American citizens to have sex with minors abroad," but I don't know what he's basing that on or how he's defining minor.

Check this link out. There's some very detailed discussion on the law(signed by Clinton) that started this whole controversy.

http://www.ageofconsent.com/uscitizens.htm

Know your enemy and know yourself, find naught in fear for 100 battles. Know yourself but not your enemy, find level of loss and victory. Know thy enemy but not yourself, wallow in defeat every time.

I don't have any experience with school girls in Colombia...I usually just ignore girls if they are wearing one of those little plaid school girl dresses. The lolita thing seems to be a big turn on for a lot of Colombianos but I'm just not into it. I just don't see the upside to banging underage pussy here.

But I'm surprised that you haven't gotten the stare down treatment from women over 20....I get it in Clubs a lot in Cali...on the dance floor even when they are with their boyfriends.

A lot of times I think that they just want you to acknowledge them by staring back....because the minute you try to move in they will look the other way and pretend like they have never laid eyes on you before when you start to chat them up.

It is really some kind of a game and I will really make some of them work hard at it before I give them the satisfaction of a good stare back. jajaja

I guess I should have gone to high school in Colombia is the moral of the story. Jail or no jail i'd have to say 18 is my limit, and that might even be too creepy.

Quote: (05-12-2011 07:23 PM)Athlone McGinnis Wrote:  

In the US, things are reversed. We try to lock down younger girls and make their male attraction to them almost taboo, while pedestalizing older women who in most other parts of the world would be "over the hill". That's where this whole cougar phenomenon is coming from.

This is how we end up with an entire generation of women adhering to a "Sex and the City" lifestyle, 30-35 year old women acting as though they are still in their prime and doggedly denying any notion that their waiting until 29 to even think about settling down will have any effect on them, and men who are so emasculated and desensitized by this system that they start ignoring younger women, going out of their way to deny their own sexuality.

+1.

I'm often beating the drum (occasionally in this forum, but also elsewhere) of the absurdity of the age-of-consent laws in certain states of this country (US) and the schizophrenic infantilization of young-adult women on the one hand, but open, overt sexualization on the other*--sometimes at the expense of idiotic, misplaced insults from dudes that have been guilted and manipulated into denying their own human nature and the reality of most of recorded history. One of the most misused and abused words in the English language is "pedophile."

But to draw connections to the other side of the equation, to the tragic proliferation of the "Sex in the City" lifestyle and absurd celebration of "cougar-dom" is simply rock-solid conclusion-drawing.

Nothing to add there. Print it.

* Disney, ABC, and "the Family Channel" (all, incidentally, owned by the same company) are the most guilty of this cynical manipulation of the taboo culture around "underage" sexuality. Tune in to any one of those channels for 5-10 minutes during Primetime and watch just the commercials. It's clear as day.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

http://naughtynomad.com/2010/12/06/sex-with-kids/

This one of many-many examples of what I was talking about in my post above. This is fairly typical programming for the Disney and Family Channels: dripping with lolita innuendos, packed with sexualized "teens," and suggestive of underage-with-adult "hook-ups."

EDIT: pay special attention starting @ 0:55.

Regardless of these actresses' real ages, they're depicted as being high-school students. In many of these shows, they use actual below-18 talent, but I don't know if this is one of them.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Quote: (05-12-2011 10:11 PM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

This one of many-many examples of what I was talking about in my post above. This is fairly typical programming for the Disney and Family Channels: dripping with lolita innuendos, packed with sexualized "teens," and suggestive of underage-with-adult "hook-ups."

Regardless of these actresses' real ages, they're depicted as being high-school students. In many of these shows, they use actual below-18 talent, but I don't know if this is one of them.

The actresses in this show are all in their early 20's save for one: the girl who "disappears" in the video("Allie") is a 15/16 year old South African chick(born 1995).

The fact that we can't really tell if they're over/under 18 right off the bat definitely adds credence to your larger point, however.

As a matter of fact, one would assume that the very commonly held idea that 20-something actresses can regularly play teenagers would disprove the notion that 15-17 year old girls are different enough to warrant the labels of "pedophile" thrown around at men who even dare to look at them.

Think about it: if women well over the age of consent can seamlessly impersonate these women(usually well enough that most observers can't be sure of her major/minor status), then we have a clear indication of the level of physical maturity present in girls that age. How a can a pedophile(child lover) show attraction to women whose physical appearance is considered widely interchangeable with that of many fully grown women aged at times into their late twenties?

Are most men pedophiles for lusting after women like Blake Lively, Annalyne McCord, Ellen Page and other well known actresses who have often portrayed 16-17 year old girls despite being several years older themselves? I mean, they clearly resemble these minors and can pass for them, so if you follow the logic many Americans are using to damn men who admit to looking at a 16/17 year old, then men are technically damned if they do and damned if they don't. Ogling 16 year old, real Selena Gomez is as creepy as ogling the make-believe 16 year old Annalyne McCord on 90210. They're interchangeable, right?

Some may answer "Well, no, those actress girls are of age so its good". But then we go right back to the hypocritical square one, where we ask why a guy is a pedophile for looking at a minor when society clearly acknowledges their near complete similarity to mature women who seamlessly portray them.

The fact of the matter is that there is no clear, solid distinction here that warrants the strong responses handed out by many Americans("it's just creepy", "you're wrong in the head", "pedophile", "twisted", "sick", "rot in hell") with regards to the matter of 15-17 year old sexuality, and yet said responses continue.

The hypocritical, illogical conclusions are never ending.

This all sounds way too good to be true. If it is, I can see why Colombia is such a popular destination.

Yeah, it is a sad state of things. Though I've lived here most of my life, I'm culturally not american(Jamaican mostly), so my outlook has differed. I find it odd how schizophrenic and at times hypocritical attitudes can get in the US regarding girls even a year or two under 18(even when state laws call 16-17 year olds legal). They seem to equate any notion of attraction to such women to pedophilia(love of pre-pubescent children). It is natural for many men to find 16-17 year old women attractive, but Americans want to pretend that it isn't. Ignoring the elephant in the room creates issues.

In other societies, age gaps are accepted and younger girls(that is, most 15-17 year olds) are expected to become more sexually active, while older men are expected to be attracted to them. At the same time, in many of these societies a single 27-30 year old is considered an old maid. A 24 year old divorcee in Russia can be called "over the hill" by some, even if she's still an 8/10 by American standards.

Here's a random example(there are millions to choose from): Selena Gomez pics posted on a forum back when she was 16. Everyone agrees she's hot, some have huge crushes...everyone includes massive disclaimer about how they'd never approach/date/want to get sexual with her and how that'd be "sick" and "twisted" if any guy had that idea.

What a warped state of being. It really is like living in 1984. Some of Orwell's predictions(remarkably uniform "doublespeak", almost robotic adherence to said hypocritical principles by general populace, etc) really did come true.

Well written Athlone.

The part about the sex in the city mentality is so true, these women in the 30 -35 range get a rude awakening in the end.

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com

I think that this French singer Alizee was only 18 or 19 in this video, which seems damn young, almost too damn young. But still, I'm sure all dudes here would bang her, even at her tender age. I know I would.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xvqIi4bSG...re=related

Quote: (05-13-2011 12:51 AM)Chaz Wrote:  

I think that this French singer Alizee was only 18 or 19 in this video, which seems damn young, almost too damn young. But still, I'm sure all dudes here would bang her, even at her tender age. I know I would.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xvqIi4bSG...re=related

watching that video makes me wanna learn french

Detective Rust Cohle: "All the dick swagger you roll, you can't spot crazy pussy?"

Awesome post. The North American male has been socialized/bamboozled by feminist doctrine into accepting 'phat' as an acceptable benchmark and cougardom as having actual value. We have been shamed into thinking girls are 'too young' for us or 'too thin'.

We hate on NA women for so many reasons, but as guys we take no responsibility for how low our standards have dropped. Sex starved, most guys will hit anything. No discipline at all.

Quote: (05-12-2011 07:31 PM)WEDO Wrote:  

A lot of times I think that they just want you to acknowledge them by staring back....because the minute you try to move in they will look the other way and pretend like they have never laid eyes on you before when you start to chat them up.

It is really some kind of a game and I will really make some of them work hard at it before I give them the satisfaction of a good stare back. jajaja

Yeah, those type of women that play these games are also known as "attention seeking whores" - very common in Colombia and latinas in general worldwide.

Remember: Women do not need to have physical sex to feel satisfied. So long as dozens of men are telling her how beautiful she is, she can actually go home alone, but very happy from the all the male AND FEMALE attention she got.

Men on the other hand, need sex, and they could care less how many women looked at them so long as one girl gave them ass.

Women need emotional attention much more than men need sex

Repeat that to yourself 5x!

Mixx

Hell, here in the USA, you get criticized for even looking at a well-built young girl. As a man, you look because of those few seconds it takes to admire her body before analyzing her attire or face or whatever finally proves she is too young.

Quote: (06-05-2011 07:16 PM)UrbanNerd Wrote:  

Hell, here in the USA, you get criticized for even looking at a well-built young girl. As a man, you look because of those few seconds it takes to admire her body before analyzing her attire or face or whatever finally proves she is too young.

But you still looked, so you're a pedophile and/or a sick bastard! [Image: dodgy.gif]

Quote: (06-05-2011 07:41 PM)Athlone McGinnis Wrote:  

Quote: (06-05-2011 07:16 PM)UrbanNerd Wrote:  

But you still looked, so you're a pedophile and/or a sick bastard! [Image: dodgy.gif]

LOL...true

As I commented on the Freakonomics Blog: "Age of Consent came to mind as something that results from the Daughter test. Fathers may find it particularly disdainful for their teenage, but physically adult, daughters getting arbitraged by relatively older boys/men. This in conjunction with the feminist instinct to block male access to younger females to boost the “price” of older females, else you would see men well into their thirties and fourties pursuing teenage girls as has occurred throughout history."

http://www.freakonomics.com/2011/05/09/t.../#comments

colombian girls like older guys its as simple as that, i live in tolima and i have a 21 year old friend and his girlfriend is only 15, fuckin weird i know. anyways thats the norm here,and it sucks for me cuz im only 16, so all the 13 year old girls look at thinking that ima go for them.
also i think that all the guys here have small dicks(i told my friend girl that mine is 7 and a half inches(its actually 7 and a quarter inch but whatever), and she was shocked), soi think that the girls here want to have sex with older men to be satisfied.

Quote: (06-17-2011 01:40 PM)ibaguesucks305 Wrote:  

colombian girls like older guys its as simple as that, i live in tolima and i have a 21 year old friend and his girlfriend is only 15, fuckin weird i know.

What's so weird about it? Is the girl attractive? If so, I don't see the issue. That's a legal age in much of the developed world, and I see age differences twice that big in my family quite commonly.
When you're 21 and in the same position, I'm sure you won't mind seeing these younger options available to you.