rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

people being openly disgusted about the smell of my hair

I followed Roosh's advise to stop using 'poo in my hair and have been on the regime ever since the original YouTube video has been published. However, more and more my environment is concerned about the smell originating from my hair. I openly admit I am not using 'poo anymore and after the initial "dirtbag" response, they actually seem to be of understanding nature when I explain the benefits and the reasons behind it.

After most recent bangs, I often ask the partner (after sex) what they think of the smell of my hair and so far responses have been mostly negative towards neutral which I consider as negative. Even close friends (the ones you can ask to smell your hair) are stating the odor of my hair is of problematic nature.

So, now we have established from various sources and cross-comparison that there is in fact a problem with the smell of my hair. I wonder how I can get rid of it? I assume, the most obvious solution is using 'poo again but it's something I am not looking forward to given I will be breaking my streak and probably reverse all the positive effects it had on my hair so far (it's smooth as silk, can be styled throughout the day and the color looks glossy to matte black; as if I just used a secret product from the outskirts of some African jungle only known to the local inhabitants there).

[Image: troll.gif]

Take care of those titties for me.

So this is your first post and the post is complaining about putting "poo" in your hair and wondering why it smells bad??

Try weeing on your hair, that'll sort it!

baking soda or apple cider vinegar

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

Quote: (03-03-2015 01:57 PM)samsamsam Wrote:  

baking soda or apple cider vinegar

Apple cider vinegar has a pretty strong smell, no? Any other side effects for your hair? Baking soda side effects?

Quote: (03-03-2015 01:50 PM)Guitarman Wrote:  

So this is your first post and the post is complaining about putting "poo" in your hair and wondering why it smells bad??

Try weeing on your hair, that'll sort it!

'poo is a synonym for shampoo which removes "sham" and replaces with an apostrophe to get a witty reference to what shampoo actually is.

Poo in your hair? Do you have dreadlocks?

Team Nachos

Since you're probably a woman, OP, and likely a feminist, I doubt you're showering anyway.
Skipping shampoo is the least of your worries.

Use a natural oil for scent. I dont use shampoo but I do use natrual sulfate and silicone free conditioners to co-wash. I usually follow up with a sulfate and silicone free leave in conditioner and some olive oil. I have curly hair so going completely without anything isnt a possibility as my sebum cant travel all the way down my hair. You could use a natural oil like mint. Use a few drops and smooth it over your hair as an anti frizz serum. It will smell good and mint is a pretty gender neutral scent.

Btw dont ask people to snitt your head. Thats just weird...