rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Alpha skinny guy

Alpha skinny guy

Just a question for you guys

Do you think its possible that a tall but skinny guy becomes an Alpha male? To makes things more interesting please avoid the comments of "yes if he hits the gym" or "of course if he is rich or famous he can be alpha". Just a common guy, with decent money, tall and skinny.
Can women dig that?

Thanks

Alpha skinny guy

Being "Alpha" is a state of mind, first and foremost.

So yes, situationally, of course it is possible. Vlad is tiny. Sarkozy is tiny.

Despite this, I would still recommend hitting the gym and becoming as large as possible physically.

Alpha skinny guy

Quote: (03-01-2015 06:14 AM)vorenus Wrote:  

Do you think its possible that a tall but skinny guy becomes an Alpha male? To makes things more interesting please avoid the comments of "yes if he hits the gym" or "of course if he is rich or famous he can be alpha". Just a common guy, with decent money, tall and skinny.
Can women dig that?

Thanks

Why contradict the specifics of your question in your own example?

To answer your question, yes of course. A band of tramps living in the sewers can have an Alpha male, he might not even be tall...

I think you completely misunderstand the concept of alpha.

They who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety- Benjamin Franklin, as if you didn't know...

Alpha skinny guy

Quote: (03-01-2015 07:23 AM)roberto Wrote:  

Quote: (03-01-2015 06:14 AM)vorenus Wrote:  

Can women dig that?

Thanks

Why contradict the specifics of your question in your own example?

To answer your question, yes of course. A band of tramps living in the sewers can have an Alpha male, he might not even be tall...

I think you completely misunderstand the concept of alpha.

Could you elaborate on my misunderstanding the concept of alpha?

Alpha skinny guy

Quote: (03-01-2015 07:08 AM)CrashBangWallop Wrote:  

Despite this, I would still recommend hitting the gym and becoming as large as possible physically.

Vlad and Sarkozy are not good examples, they are famous people, and famous people already have an alpha status in most cases. My question was oriented to the common Joe..

Alpha skinny guy

Quote: (03-01-2015 07:28 AM)vorenus Wrote:  

Vlad and Sarkozy are not good examples, they are famous people, and famous people already have an alpha status in most cases. My question was oriented to the common Joe..

They are perfect examples.

Did they become some of the most powerful men in the world by chance? Do you think Putin was some meek little beta before he became Russian president?

Come on, man.

Alpha skinny guy

Quote: (03-01-2015 07:27 AM)vorenus Wrote:  

See post # 2.

Mr Wallop, you can take it from here... [Image: wink.gif]

They who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety- Benjamin Franklin, as if you didn't know...

Alpha skinny guy

Quote: (03-01-2015 07:30 AM)CrashBangWallop Wrote:  

Quote: (03-01-2015 07:28 AM)vorenus Wrote:  

They are perfect examples.

Did they become some of the most powerful men in the world by chance? Do you think Putin was some meek little beta before he became Russian president?

Come on, man.

How do you know they didnt? Claudius was a meek beta and was made Emperor of the whole friggin Roman Empire by chance...
Anyway my OP was related to tall skinny guys, and obviously vlad and sarkozy dont fit the mold of that...

Alpha skinny guy

Assuming for a moment this is not Little Dark trolling us...

[Image: you-can-act-like-a-man-o.gif]

Dr Johnson rumbles with the RawGod. And lives to regret it.

Alpha skinny guy

Quote: (03-01-2015 07:35 AM)roberto Wrote:  

See post # 2.

Mr Wallop, you can take it from here... [Image: wink.gif]

I can't actually be bothered with this dude.

Alpha skinny guy

If you have to ask how to be an alpha, then you aren't an "alpha" and will never be an alpha if you are constantly asking that inane question.

Stop trying to be a caricature of masculinity, work on yourself, and learn how to use proper punctuation.

Alpha skinny guy

OP, google celebs. Many of them are alpha and they're not super muscular or anything. Getting muscular can give you a more alpha appearance, but it doesn't make you alpha.

I will be checking my PMs weekly, so you can catch me there. I will not be posting.

Alpha skinny guy

Just to reiterate.

Quote: (01-15-2015 07:18 PM)Cobra Wrote:  

Thinking too much about alpha vs beta is beta.

But I digress.

[Image: lol.gif] I think you need to elaborate further on your understanding first but anyways...

OP, you're here; I've been waiting for that first suspect post all last month. So in before the ban.

But serious question, are you a sheik looking for a porta potty since you've got "decent" money?

And as far as you being average, what makes you so?

Alpha skinny guy

OP, respectfully, I am guessing you are thinking about this in terms of yourself. An Alpha male wouldn't be worried about this issue.

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

Alpha skinny guy

You are not alpha unless you meet EACH of these qualifications:

1.) 6'5" or above, while kneeling.
2.) Dick size? Laugh. You gotta have a dick so big it causes you back problems.
3.) No back problems from your oversized cock, because alphas don't back problems. Backs have alpha problems.
4.) Back account with more digits than the trailing value of Pi.
5.) A zebra. Yeah, a fucking zebra that obeys your every command.
6.) A full sized bear statue in your living room. The bear is still alive, it is just too scared to move.

God'll prolly have me on some real strict shit
No sleeping all day, no getting my dick licked

The Original Emotional Alpha

Alpha skinny guy

7. A wild pack of white knights trembles at the sheer presence of you
8. You have at least 8 kids with 20 different mothers and pay only .75$ of child support
9. When being alpha itself is not the focus of this thread

Quote: (11-15-2014 09:06 AM)Little Dark Wrote:  
This thread is not going in the direction I was hoping for.

Alpha skinny guy

Quote: (03-01-2015 12:28 PM)AntiTrace Wrote:  

You are not alpha unless you meet EACH of these qualifications:

1.) 6'5" or above, while kneeling.
2.) Dick size? Laugh. You gotta have a dick so big it causes you back problems.
3.) No back problems from your oversized cock, because alphas don't back problems. Backs have alpha problems.
4.) Back account with more digits than the trailing value of Pi.
5.) A zebra. Yeah, a fucking zebra that obeys your every command.
6.) A full sized bear statue in your living room. The bear is still alive, it is just too scared to move.

Quote: (03-01-2015 12:42 PM)Oz. Wrote:  

7. A wild pack of white knights trembles at the sheer presence of you
8. You have at least 8 kids with 20 different mothers and pay only .75$ of child support
9. When being alpha itself is not the focus of this thread
[Image: popcorn5.gif]

Will this thread reach epic status? Stay tuned. Same beta time same beta channel.

Edit: oz has the perfect signature.

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

Alpha skinny guy

10. When dime a dozen refers to 10s that drop to your feet per dozen fucks given

Alpha skinny guy

11. You fight 30 white knights at every venue you go to (club, grocery store, gym, office....)

Oblig. Little Dark reference [Image: wink.gif]

Alpha skinny guy

To OP - check out Heartiste´s and Rollot Tomassi´s blog posts on Alpha or true Alpha - they expressed it more than we can explain here.

Most I think now agree that it is a mental frame of mind with women, though there are some interlapping additional factors with sexual attraction, market value, fame etc.

However the major difference in the end is one regarding frame - Alpha will always have a woman living in his frame and not the other way around. Good-looking very attractive men, very rich men, very famous men - they all have no problem getting laid or having a high-value woman for comitment. The problem starts almost instantly in a LTR with a Beta-frame of mind. Lacking Alpha frame a woman simply starts imposing her frame and barking orders. This may even concern Alpha-seeming soldiers. Also the frame is something that is not leaving you despite sexual attraction not being there anymore in old age. Alpha stays alpa even at age 80.

Alpha skinny guy

I don't understand why there is so much back and forth, "quippy banter" and attitude on this post. Are we Women? The guy asked a simple question just answer it. If you don't want to, piss off his fucking post. And nah brah, I ain't mad.

Zelcorpion is the only guy who has provided a legit answer.

Anyways, Alpha to me is about achieving your best self and excelling at whatever it is your natural talent is in. If you are a great pianist, seek to become better than Mozart. If you are a great mathematician, seek to become better than Einstein. Alpha is about being a rising Phoenix and having a "Fuck the haters" mentality. Those who are also on the path to betterment will recognize your efforts and respect you for it. And when Women see you are highly regarded by fellow bros she will follow suit, as she is a follower by nature.

Seek to provide unique contributions to your industry or trade, or create a solution that fills a societal need. This is how many entrepreneurs become Alpha. By creating utility where none exists before or making a process more efficient. Make everyone's lives easier in some way, shape or form but of course motivated by your own financial and social gain.

Alpha skinny guy

[Image: troll.gif]

Take care of those titties for me.

Alpha skinny guy

Quote: (03-02-2015 01:24 PM)GlockTrigga Wrote:  

I don't understand why there is so much back and forth, "quippy banter" and attitude on this post. Are we Women? The guy asked a simple question just answer it. If you don't want to, piss off his fucking post. And nah brah, I ain't mad.

Zelcorpion is the only guy who has provided a legit answer.

Anyways, Alpha to me is about achieving your best self and excelling at whatever it is your natural talent is in. If you are a great pianist, seek to become better than Mozart. If you are a great mathematician, seek to become better than Einstein. Alpha is about being a rising Phoenix and having a "Fuck the haters" mentality. Those who are also on the path to betterment will recognize your efforts and respect you for it. And when Women see you are highly regarded by fellow bros she will follow suit, as she is a follower by nature.

Seek to provide unique contributions to your industry or trade, or create a solution that fills a societal need. This is how many entrepreneurs become Alpha. By creating utility where none exists before or making a process more efficient. Make everyone's lives easier in some way, shape or form but of course motivated by your own financial and social gain.

I think he's getting hazed becuase this topic has been done to death.

clifftones: too skinny and think it's making you less attractive (less alpha)? Put on some muscle.

You'd think this forum's search feature was down. Also, he's a very poor writer and it makes me think he's some sort of troll.

But seriously, this whole "omg i'm skinny. Does that make me less manly/alpha/attractive" thing has been done to death. Roosh looks like a naturally skinny dude, but he gets women, so there goes that question.

I will be checking my PMs weekly, so you can catch me there. I will not be posting.

Alpha skinny guy

He's not a troll. Read his post. I gather that he is a 35 year old, skinny, IT computer guy with no friends and no luck with women and he feels alone.

I think he honestly wants some help and guidance from people more experienced than him on this forum. I admire people who ask for help.

Vorenus, If you can stand your ground alone in this world without worrying what anyone else thinks, not wanting to follow people, not wanting to lead, but doing your own thing under your own terms. Life has endless possibilities. If you will pm me your mailing address before I leave the country, I'll send you a video that will change your life. No PUA bullshit either. It's straight up about how to be a man.

Alpha skinny guy

If he's facially handsome and masculine, and can socially hold his own, then yes.