rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Where should I move?

Where should I move?

Hi gents,

I happen to live in a part of the country that is highly unfavorable towards meeting women. The demographics are simply.. not in my favor. This place is in the great Pacific Northwest. The nature here is majestic. People are highly educated and left of center in their political leanings (as am I!). However, the people are quite standoffish and introverted. And are mostly men.

I have been eyeing some places around the U.S. SoCal (L.A., San Diego) comes to mind, with its awesome weather. But the men/women ratio is not so great and the traffic is horrible.

I've thought about the east coast as well. New York City is absolute heaven in almost every imaginable respect. The women are plentiful and find as hell. The city is bursting with culture and entertainment. But it seems prohibitively expensive.

Boston seems like a more sensible choice. An extremely educated city, with left of center political sensibilities, and numerous women, as well? But the weather blows and the cost of living seems rather high - and climbing.

Then there's Texas. Dallas or Austin could be fun, but I feel like Texas is its own country, culturally at least. Wouldn't it feel extremely provincial there? I bet the women are very easy, though. And the cost of living.. my oh my.. I could own a castle before long.

An important thing to note is that I work in software, so I can make a decent income (not six figures, but not a working class salary, either). I just don't know if moving to an awesome place where I am constantly broke is a good idea, either.

Other things I care about are: a music scene and a sensible commute. A decent nightlife is a plus, but it doesn't have to be club life.

Where should I move?

Good question.
Search the travel / lifestyle forum.
This is been asked dozens of times already and probably why no one has replied so far.

Where should I move?

My apologies. Will get to the searching promptly.

Where should I move?

LA has tons of beautiful women. Chicago is also an option.

Where should I move?

After living somewhere warm I promise you it's overrated.

I'm biased, but live in Chicago. You don't have to own a car, and it has all the amenities that New York has with nicer people.

Where should I move?

Check out the burgeoning tech scene in LA.

And no apologies needed.
There's just a s. load of info in these threads that should be useful.

Where should I move?

I love living in Boulder/Denver.

Women are easy.
Pot is legal.
Everyone is healthy.
Boulder has maybe 1 murder per year.
Flying from Denver Airport to Colombia and Miami is only $350
Most of the guys act like women so if you're masculine you have an advantage.
You can ski/ snowboard/ rockclimb

it's cool.

My other choices would be

2. North Miami Beach
3. NYC
4. Portland
5. Asheville, North Carolina

Where should I move?

Is it common for people to base where they live based on politics? Ha ha, half the forum would be forced to flee to the conservative comforts of Oklahoma City, Omaha, Anchorage or Mesa Arizona!

Where should I move?

I want to move too. I want to get the fuck out of America before they openly declare martial law. They already experimented with it in Boston after the Marathon bombing.

Where should I move?

Quote: (02-28-2015 10:52 PM)godfather dust Wrote:  

I want to move too. I want to get the fuck out of America before they openly declare martial law. They already experimented with it in Boston after the Marathon bombing.

[Image: tinfoilhat.gif]

I'm the King of Beijing!

Where should I move?

Quote: (02-28-2015 11:59 PM)Suits Wrote:  

Quote: (02-28-2015 10:52 PM)godfather dust Wrote:  

[Image: tinfoilhat.gif]

Yeah, you got me. Being paranoid. I need to stop paying attention to all the bad shit that's going on.

Where should I move?

Quote: (02-28-2015 08:50 PM)LINUX Wrote:  

Women are easy.
Pot is legal.
Everyone is healthy.

it's cool.

2. North Miami Beach
3. NYC
4. Portland

Why Asheville? I'm visiting there in May.

Portland and the PNW sounds pretty sweet to do outdoor stuff in.

Cattle 5000 Rustlings #RustleHouseRecords #5000Posts
Houston (Montrose), Texas

"May get ugly at times. But we get by. Real Niggas never die." - cdr

Follow the Rustler on Twitter | Telegram: CattleRustler

Game is the difference between a broke average looking dude in a 2nd tier city turning bad bitch feminists into maids and fucktoys and a well to do lawyer with 50x the dough taking 3 dates to bang broads in philly.

Where should I move?

Quote: (03-01-2015 05:56 PM)Cattle Rustler Wrote:  

Women are easy.
Pot is legal.
Everyone is healthy.

it's cool.

2. North Miami Beach
3. NYC
4. Portland

Great beer. Good people. Decent women. A quick drive to Gatlinburg so you can sit in a hot tub, naked, with a sexy woman and a bottle of scotch for about 60 bucks a night. .

Here are a few pics from when I was there.

[attachment=25002]

[attachment=25003]

Where should I move?

I am a Native NYer and I'll second Colorado. The girls there are Amazing compared to here in terms of attitude. The only downside is they are less gifted in looks. But honestly if you want good looks just go to LA. Lot of bullshit but at least you won't be freezing like we are right now.

Where should I move?

Quote: (03-02-2015 12:53 PM)GlockTrigga Wrote:  

I am a Native NYer and I'll second Colorado. The girls there are Amazing compared to here in terms of attitude. The only downside is they are less gifted in looks. But honestly if you want good looks just go to LA. Lot of bullshit but at least you won't be freezing like we are right now.

Eh, I think I would prefer the city life..

Where should I move?

Quote: (03-04-2015 09:43 PM)FlyWhenHigh Wrote:  

Eh, I think I would prefer the city life..

With bitchy attitudes and waddling through snow, fighting through thousands of people on busy slippery streets every morning to get to work? Look beyond TV or tourist traps and the day-to-day grind isn't so glamorous anymore brah.

Where should I move?

@OP

Seems like Austin is a good option based on your criteria.

As a lifelong ex-Angelino, I'd say L.A. is pretty overrated. Weather is nice, but I'm finding that having seasons can be pretty cool too. Plus rents have been going up like crazy the last several years and it's catching up to SF level rents, if you want to live anywhere with decent logistics and not some strip mall suburb far inland.

Where should I move?

I was listening to a podcast by two US guys a while ago (forgot name sorry), and they strongly recommended 'Las Vegas outside the Strip' in terms of quality of life including quality of women.

Where should I move?

Quote: (02-28-2015 10:35 PM)komatiite Wrote:  

Is it common for people to base where they live based on politics? Ha ha, half the forum would be forced to flee to the conservative comforts of Oklahoma City, Omaha, Anchorage or Mesa Arizona!
Good question I couldnt care less but then again I try to get along with every one. Though I would prefer to not live in a highly liberal place since they are usually not "live and let live" but more of "live and let live as long as you live like me. otherwise fuck you"

Where should I move?

The tax rates in Texas are very appeallIng.

Chicago is great.

Where should I move?

Quote: (03-06-2015 06:12 PM)jbkunt2 Wrote:  

Chicago is great.

Yea, it definitely is. But the long term economic prospects for Chicago are not very good.. Still, it's a seriously underrated city.

Where should I move?

Quote: (03-01-2015 06:23 PM)LINUX Wrote:  

Quote: (03-01-2015 05:56 PM)Cattle Rustler Wrote:  

Women are easy.
Pot is legal.
Everyone is healthy.

it's cool.

2. North Miami Beach
3. NYC
4. Portland

Great beer. Good people. Decent women. A quick drive to Gatlinburg so you can sit in a hot tub, naked, with a sexy woman and a bottle of scotch for about 60 bucks a night. .

Here are a few pics from when I was there.

Is the woman included in the price?
[Image: laugh4.gif]

A whore ain't nothing but a trick to a pimp. (Iceberg Slim)
Beauty is in the erection of the beholder. (duedue)
Grab your life by the pussy.
A better question to ask is "What EXACTLY do I want out of life and what EXACTLY am I doing to get EXACTLY that? If you can answer that question truthfully you will be the most Alpha motherfucker you will ever need to be. (PapayaTapper)