rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Airline route maps from the UK

http://www.flightmapping.com/maps/

helpful for those in the UK for booking flights

i have a week to take off in Oct/Nov and was using this site to plan a trip

massive bummer there are no direct flights to central and south america from the UK

Detective Rust Cohle: "All the dick swagger you roll, you can't spot crazy pussy?"

There are direct flights from UK to South America, I flew from London to Rio, no stop overs, with British Airways.

Quote: (05-12-2011 05:08 PM)Gringo Wrote:  

There are direct flights from UK to South America, I flew from London to Rio, no stop overs, with British Airways.

you're right - there are direct flights with BA to buenos aires as well

other south american countries are difficult to reach though - there's no way i'm ever going via miami again - i almost went crazy when i flew with american airlines to colombia via MIA - worst flight experience so far

Detective Rust Cohle: "All the dick swagger you roll, you can't spot crazy pussy?"

A lot of people fly to Spain from UK then onto S. America with Iberia but by all accounts they are a shit airline.

one of my biggest beefs with iberia is that they have crappy inflight entertainment. even on longhaul flights you don't get your own system

it's quite common to miss your connecting flight as well and barajas isn't the most exciting airport to spend time in

it's funny how asian and gulf airlines tend to be 100x better, more efficient and comfortable than north american/european ones at pretty much the same prices

Yeah fly with Emirates to Bangkok for £600 and get unlimited free drinks, personal entertainment system and a good level of service even in economy. Fly with Iberia to S. America and you appear to get none of that for an even higher price.