rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Dork Game

Dork Game

I see a lot of talk on here about specific types of game that are usually very specific to certain people. I'm noticing more and more that my game style is "Dork Game"

It comes natural for me, I was a big nerd and a geek in highschool, I was basically raised by the internets and so shit like lolcats and emotes are just second nature.

The bleeds over heavily into my interaction with women, both pre and post enlightenment. The main difference now is that instead of just being a dork 24/7 I'm balancing it with heavy alphaness. If a girl steps out at all I put her in her place quickly and firmly, and then immediately crack her up with some dorkiness.

The effectiveness of this seems to be humor. By being seen as a "dork" you can say damn near anything and it'll be funny. If she doesn't think to take you serious, except when you make it absolutely clear you are (i.e. flip the alpha switch) then you can joke about everything.

Ive used this to what I Think is its maximum effectiveness by basically offending a girl and put her bitch shields up to maximum, and right as I realized she was pissed I did the "jazz hands" gesture and she busted out laughing and was all about me again.

Anyone else have any success with game of this style?

Chef In Jeans
A culinary website for men

Dork Game

Might be the contrast that works so well.

I often do this, especially when building comfort. Alpha cred already established and then surprise her with something unexpected like that.

"A flower can not remain in bloom for years, but a garden can be cultivated to bloom throughout seasons and years." - xsplat

Dork Game

I'm not sure if my playful game could qualify as dorky game. Sure its nice to be a little goofy when the two of you know each other well though!

Dork Game

Quote: (05-10-2011 07:40 PM)Chad Daring Wrote:  

I see a lot of talk on here about specific types of game that are usually very specific to certain people. I'm noticing more and more that my game style is "Dork Game"

It comes natural for me, I was a big nerd and a geek in highschool, I was basically raised by the internets and so shit like lolcats and emotes are just second nature.

The bleeds over heavily into my interaction with women, both pre and post enlightenment. The main difference now is that instead of just being a dork 24/7 I'm balancing it with heavy alphaness. If a girl steps out at all I put her in her place quickly and firmly, and then immediately crack her up with some dorkiness.

The effectiveness of this seems to be humor. By being seen as a "dork" you can say damn near anything and it'll be funny. If she doesn't think to take you serious, except when you make it absolutely clear you are (i.e. flip the alpha switch) then you can joke about everything.

Ive used this to what I Think is its maximum effectiveness by basically offending a girl and put her bitch shields up to maximum, and right as I realized she was pissed I did the "jazz hands" gesture and she busted out laughing and was all about me again.

Anyone else have any success with game of this style?

I usually test the waters early on to see how much of a sense of humor she has. It all depends... dork game won't work on girls that are way too serious all the time.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

Dork Game

If a girl is to serious to deal with me being me then fuck her, I dont need her noise. Most girls do respond pretty well to the dorkiness as long as you balance it out properly

Chef In Jeans
A culinary website for men