rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Mall Massacre Plot in Halifax involving cute chick with nice tits.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...thing.html

[Image: 25D7754C00000578-0-image-a-21_1424374478447.jpg]

Would bang very nice rack and pretty too in my opinion.

[Image: 25BCBA7F00000578-0-image-a-11_1424364290716.jpg]

An Illinois woman Lindsay Souvannarath with several others people, plotted a mall massacre in Halifax, Nova Scotia. She grew up privileged and was into live action role playing which is not a good sign. She liked to play the role of the "Nightmare Nazi" which I guess is this guy. Who is a ghost too.

[Image: 25D73F2200000578-0-image-m-20_1424374462672.jpg]

At one point when in high school, she stabbed a student and I assume got off lightly about it. They gloss over that detail in the article. She was also obsessed with the Third Reich like Ian Miles Cheong. She was obsessed with a black metal musician Varg Vikernes who killed a rival guitarist and burned some churches. She reminds me of the young woman who wanted to marry Charles Manson. I assume this because both of these woman are attracted to murderous dark triad alphas. She is currently in jail but I'm not sure what her sentence is. Her co conspirators, one is is dead from suicide, the other was sentenced to 20 years. Its interesting that the article only focused on her though.

I bet the two dudes were white knighting her, more or less - thirsty for her approval if not her pussy, and not for blood. When the jig was up, one got so spooked he killed himself.

Quote: (Yesterday 11:40 PM)kbell Wrote:  

[Image: 200w.gif]

Chicago Tribe.

My podcast with H3ltrsk3ltr and Cobra.

Snowplow is uber deep cover as an alpha dark triad player red pill awoken gorilla minded narc cop. -Kaotic

She had it under control until she cut off all that hair...

[Image: 25BCC37600000578-0-image-a-15_1424188850613.jpg]

[Image: 25C520B700000578-2957316-image-a-22_1424199990733.jpg]

She looks partly Asian.

Most men would be still serving time or be under constant supervision after having stabbed someone in school. Pussy pass detected once again.

I guess we should release her and put her under house-arrest as some politicians have proposed.

She is half-Laotian.

I wonder how the authorities in Canada found out about this. Did someone in Illinois tip the police off, or was it electronic surveillance?

This death-metal goth shit makes kids sick. It's a bad cultural influence.

For fuck's sake my home town has made it to the RVF headlines again, lately its been about rape chants and rape suicide but recently we've made the news over something relatively positive: tattoo removal cream. Now we have these fuckwits making headlines over nothing, they're losers who thought up a random plan to off people and of course, were intercepted by the Mounties. I literally had friends on my FB feed calling for their heads and giving up civil liberties to catch people who plan such atrocities, which of course were intercepted through existing security measures. Anyway, other than a crazy amount of snow over the past two weeks, not too much happens on the east coast of Canada, so stories like this tend to get blown up.

*CANADA RANT*
Fuck this story, I want to hear my fellow Canadians opinions on the anti-terror law which Harper is about to introduce. Fuck him, I voted for that cock sucker twice since 06' when that deformed faced frog Chretien and Martin pulled the wool over our collective eyes with the "Sponsorship Scandal", you Canucks surely remember that one. I am seriously considering voting Liberal again to say fuck you to these Conservative Harper fuck weasels but can't bring myself to agree with the politics of that homo Trudeau! An outsider's view on Harper's anti-terror bill, from Ralph Nader: http://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/ralph-na...-1.2964072

Quote: (Today 06:19 AM)scotian Wrote:  

*CANADA RANT*
Fuck this story, I want to hear my fellow Canadians opinions on the anti-terror law which Harper is about to introduce. Fuck him, I voted for that cock sucker twice since 06' when that deformed faced frog Chretien and Martin pulled the wool over our collective eyes with the "Sponsorship Scandal", you Canucks surely remember that one. I am seriously considering voting Liberal again to say fuck you to these Conservative Harper fuck weasels but can't bring myself to agree with the politics of that homo Trudeau! An outsider's view on Harper's anti-terror bill, from Ralph Nader: http://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/ralph-na...-1.2964072

Please - the first major anti-terror bills were enacted in Canada in the 1990s - long before 9/11 or any kind of whiff of terrorism was on the horizon. The funny thing is that journalists back then were astonished why such legal changes were enacted despite nothing going on.

Voting for a major politician has been useless for a good century in the US. It is similar to casting a vote on which pre-approved, pre-bought employee of of the same plutocracy is going to be the PR figurehead for the next few years.

What changes with politics is the rhetorics, but hardly the real-life policies - sure one party will push through one point on the agenda more vehemently, but those are mostly cosmetic changes and nothing substantial.

[Image: illusion_of_democracy_a.jpg]

*CANADA RANT*

Canada seems to get the worst of both worlds: When liberals are in power canada gets insane hate speech laws, mandatory snow tires, auto insurance etc. When conservatives are in power you get social services cuts, increased police powers etc, but no real repeal of the liberal policies.

I blame it on having an appointed senate and no sort of 'give me liberty of give me death' lunatics in Canada. Canadian public records are a joke, as is access to elected officials, a sense of personal liberty/protection from government intrusion.

In America you can at least find the bullshit and then slap your forehead rainman style over the fact that no one opposes it. In Canada you can't even find the trail of corruption, it just happens.

Why do the heathen rage and the people imagine a vain thing? Psalm 2:1 KJV

You might be right the helpers being beta. There is a note in there that she didn't even acknowledge Sheppard at the courthouse. If the guy was alpha she would have done something when seeing him.

I dunno if the music itself was what made her bad. She seemed like a bad seed, so it might be genetic rather than environmental.

*CANADA RANT*

Here in US, Republicans will sometimes vote strategically for a Democrat to vote out a Republican politician who became too corrupt/liberal/whatever. Dems will always vote dem no matter what though.

Bad skin. And it's bad that she tried to kill all those people. She'd want to read you her Hitler poems, which would be annoying.

Still: a teenage Asian with big tits.

The law is quite clear. Our hands are tied.

Your honor, we the jury find the defendant

[Image: wb_intro.png]

on all counts.

Eligible for WNB in 10 years.

delicioustacos.com

No clue how much time elapsed between the second picture and the first, but it's proof of longer hair making women look better. In the first pic, she has a sort of sexy librarian thing going on. In the second, she isn't wearing revealing clothing, but she looks better.

10/14/15: The day I learned that convicted terrorists are treated with more human dignity than veterans.

Quote: (Today 04:41 AM)Zelcorpion Wrote:  

[Image: 25C520B700000578-2957316-image-a-22_1424199990733.jpg]

WB if handcuffs stay on.

“There is no global anthem, no global currency, no certificate of global citizenship. We pledge allegiance to one flag, and that flag is the American flag!” -DJT

Quote: (Today 12:51 AM)Snowplow Wrote:  

[Image: 200w.gif]

[Image: laugh2.gif]

"Feminism is a trade union for ugly women"- Peregrine

That's a laotian last name. Nice tits, so so face, but probably super toxic personality like a lot of crazy asian-american women.