rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Painless Tattoo Removal Cream in testing phase

http://au.ibtimes.com/tattoo-removal-cre...os-1422766

Quote:Quote:

A tattoo-removal cream developed by a Canadian student could be the most pain-free method that has been developed recently. The method could also be economical and it just involves the user to apply the cream on the tattoo and then the user would get rid of it.

The new cream targets tattoos because of macrophages, which are immune response and cells that are caused because of ink being injected into the skin when a tattoo is made. The cells moved to the area with the tattoo for "eating" the ink up. A few of the cells carried the tattoo to the lymph nodes in the body, while others over-ate and stayed in the skin, leading to the formation of the tattoo.

The cream made new microphages so that it could consume the microphages that were filled with ink. The cream caused the process to start from the beginning and then resulted in the tattoo fading slowly.

Alec Falkenham, a Canadian student of pathology who invented the cream, told CBC that when comparing the tattoo-removal cream to laser-based removal, the solution that his team has developed did not seem to have an off-target effect. In the case of the laser-based removal, effects like burns, blisters and scarring were seen.

He went on to say that they were not targeting normal skin cells, because of which, lots of inflammation won't be seen. He said that actually, the process they were using would be anti-inflammatory.

Falkenham wasn't sure how many applications of the cream would be required for the tattoo to fade away because it was still in the testing phase. He also said that it would cost about 4 cents per square centimeter, which meant that for an area of 10 by 10 centimetres, it would cost $4.50. He added that it would work best in tattoos which are older than two years.

Andrea McCormic is the manager of health and life sciences at Dalhousie University in Nova Scotia. He said that Alec was a trailblazer in tattoo-removal. He said that he approached the Industry Liaison and Innovation at the Dalhousie University with an idea that was related to his graduate research and had applicability to real life as well. He added that the initial research had shown great results and Alec's next stage of research would build up on the results to develop the technology into a product so that it could be introduced in the market.

Fuck, sluts will no longer be clearly marked when they enter the "Beta bucks" phase. Experienced players won't be fooled because there are so many other tells, but plenty of other men will find themselves duped by this development.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

This would be a hilarious troll prank to play on tatted sluts. Wait until she's passed out, then cream a dick shape onto her full sleeve.

Guess sluts can be reformed after all.

Don't debate me.

This would probably have the effect of increasing tattoos in women ("If I change my mind I can just buy the cream hehehe"), until, like Eel mention, they want to lock down a beta.

All new cures are initially sold hiding the side effects. I think this development is great, but there's still going to be tells. There's too much skin damage being done not to.

Will girls really clean up for betas? No. They don't need to when facing that great thirst.

It's alphas they'll clean up for. And only alphas.

"Alpha children wear grey. They work much harder than we do, because they're so frightfully clever. I'm awfully glad I'm a Beta, because I don't work so hard. And then we are much better than the Gammas and Deltas. Gammas are stupid. They all wear green, and Delta children wear khaki. Oh no, I don't want to play with Delta children. And Epsilons are still worse. They're too stupid to be able to read or write. Besides they wear black, which is such a beastly color. I'm so glad I'm a Beta."
--Aldous Huxley, Brave New World

I wonder if you can tattoo over the removed tattoo. I would think you would be able to. In which case, this sounds kinda cool. Get a tat, get tired of it, remove it and then get another one. Also, I think the world will be a better place without all the commercialized tats out there (tribal sleeves, barb wire, Asian symbols, etc).

Women these days think they can shop for a man like they shop for a purse or a pair of shoes. Sorry ladies. It doesn't work that way.

Women are like sandwiches. All men love sandwiches. That's a given. But sandwiches are only good when they're fresh. Nobody wants a day old sandwich. The bread is all soggy and the meat is spoiled.

-Parlay44 @ http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-35074.html

I gave a presemtation on this exact same thing 2 years ago for a microbio class. I should probably have pursued it. Got a good letter of recommendation out of it at least.

Usually it's the act of tattooing that leaves a scar (needle marks), not the laser removal (unless used on inappropriate dark skin types). I've had a complete laser removal of two tattoos I had as a teenager (took 20 + sessions), and you can still see the needle marks if you look closely. The laser does cause de-pigmentation though, which improves with time, and so that, along with the cost, would be a major advantage of the cream if de-pigmentation can be avoided.

But anyway, until a perfect scar removal treatment is developed, we'll still be able to see which girls have been tattooed, and if you look closely you might be able to even see what it was they had.

Quote: (02-20-2015 12:44 PM)EuphoricWizard Wrote:  

I gave a presentation on this exact same thing 2 years ago for a microbio class. I should probably have pursued it.
>10 by 10 centimeters, it would cost $4.50

I don't think you left a lot of money on the table behind.

"Alpha children wear grey. They work much harder than we do, because they're so frightfully clever. I'm awfully glad I'm a Beta, because I don't work so hard. And then we are much better than the Gammas and Deltas. Gammas are stupid. They all wear green, and Delta children wear khaki. Oh no, I don't want to play with Delta children. And Epsilons are still worse. They're too stupid to be able to read or write. Besides they wear black, which is such a beastly color. I'm so glad I'm a Beta."

Quote: (02-20-2015 12:44 PM)EuphoricWizard Wrote:  

I gave a presemtation on this exact same thing 2 years ago for a microbio class. I should probably have pursued it. Got a good letter of recommendation out of it at least.

Just a reminder that in life if you don't do something, someone else will.

You got a letter, he might get rich.

Examples of needle scars that remain after ink removal (they heavily solarized the face tattoo "after" pic to hide it, I think)

[Image: Alex-Before-and-After.png]

Yay, another mechanism to distance action and consequence.

Strong mature independent 16 year old girls will treat real tattoos like these ones - Just wash them off.

[Image: 211384-christmas-tattoo-credit-flickr-us...iginal.jpg]

Life imitates parody once again.

Imagine drunk girls at frat parties getting their tattoos removed while they're passed out. Or worse, making it blotchy and goofy.

I want to know what compounds are present. I wouldn't be surprised if the chemicals present are massively toxic.

Quote: (02-20-2015 08:18 AM)Roosh Wrote:  

This would probably have the effect of increasing tattoos in women ("If I change my mind I can just buy the cream hehehe"), until, like Eel mention, they want to lock down a beta.

Slut enabling is the great business opportunity of our time.

Just for the record, this is complete and utter nonsense. There are no really effective techniques for tattoo removal, painless or otherwise, and unfortunately none are coming down the pike any time soon. All existing techniques have major problems and frequently result in something that was worse than having the original tattoo. It's a very tough problem.

same old shit, sixes and sevens Shaft...

Quote: (02-21-2015 11:06 AM)The Lizard of Oz Wrote:  

Just for the record, this is complete and utter nonsense. There are no really effective techniques for tattoo removal, painless or otherwise, and unfortunately none are coming down the pike any time soon. All existing techniques have major problems and frequently result in something that was worse than having the original tattoo. It's a very tough problem.

Care to elaborate?

There's guys in here with good experiences:

thread-21100...oo+removal

But at the same time, there's a small percent that receive very real side effects:

https://www.realself.com/forum/laser-tat...oo-removed

We need an idea/invention/business development thread.

How to make money off of sluts/thots.

Quote: (02-20-2015 06:25 AM)Handsome Creepy Eel Wrote:  

Fuck, sluts will no longer be clearly marked when they enter the "Beta bucks" phase. Experienced players won't be fooled because there are so many other tells, but plenty of other men will find themselves duped by this development.

Unless of course the company that makes the cream does it so that it leaves a credit and a slogan.

i.e. http://www.xyztattooremoval.com Come and get reformed today!

That's not how we do things in Russia, comrade.

http://inspiredentrepreneur.weebly.com/