rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Lies you've told on first dates

I went on a date with this HB8 this weekend and told her I went to UNC mba and am a stock trader at bank of America. None of that is true but it all worked out great at the end of the night. She wants to hang out this weekend and so ill likely see her again.

What kind of lies have you told? How did you get out of them afterwards.. If at all?

I'm ready to settle down into an exclusive relationship...

Quote: (02-16-2015 02:59 PM)-g- Wrote:  

I went on a date with this HB8 this weekend and told her I went to UNC mba and am a stock trader at bank of America. None of that is true but it all worked out great at the end of the night. She wants to hang out this weekend and so ill likely see her again.

What kind of lies have you told? How did you get out of them afterwards.. If at all?

There's probably at least 15 B-schools better than UNC, and you work for the worst bank in the banking industry.

If you're going to lie, I'd aim higher.

Serious question, since you're seeing her again, do you think it's because you told her those lies or maybe she just liked you?

Also, do you have decent bread or are you just straight perpetratin'?

If she cares, she's going to want to see a congruent lifestyle based off what you've told her.

FTR, I've learned you never have to really lie to get into a girl's pants, if she's down to fuck you, it really has nothing to do with what comes out of your mouth.

"I'm not seeing any other woman on the side." (I don't know why women always ask this even though they often have men on the side.)

I make good bread and she liked me... Not for the school

A better topic for me would be "What have you have said on a first date that was actually true?."

"Thats very interesting. Please tell me more."

Quote: (02-16-2015 03:17 PM)-g- Wrote:  

I make good bread and she liked me... Not for the school

That's what's up, so the lies weren't needed, your game can stand on its on.

I'd say there's no real point in being honest about anything when you pick up chicks in clubs.

"can I use your bathroom"

I have a big penis

Not really lied, more like not gave a straight answer to make me more mysterious, stuff like that.

i did not come inside you .

"I'm a virgin."

I'm the King of Beijing!

Her: "How old are you?"
Me: "Guess"
Her: (guesses significantly younger)
Me: "You guessed right!"

"Wow that's crazy, I've never heard that before"
"I've never really dated/hooked up with you X (her race) much" - challenge accepted
"I can't really talk about my job with the risk of losing it" - semi true.
"Oh yeah I've traveled to X (location being talked about)"
"I've only had this app for 2 weeks"
"I've only met 2 girls off this app and both were shitty dates" - challenge accepted
"Weird, I've used to live in X town" -semi true since most my dates are local.

"I'm 25."

"I'm 26."

"I'm a graduate student."

"I've been in jail a few times."

"I got into a lot of fights in high school and college."

"I used to deal drugs."

"That feels good." - She's giving shitty head.

"My last GF and I broke up a few months ago, now starting fresh."

"I'm new to town."

"I don't smoke a lot of weed."

"I don't smoke."

"I don't come here that often." - I take every date there.

"I'll see ya later." - Magician smoke screen disappear.

SENS Foundation - help stop age-related diseases

Quote: (05-19-2016 12:01 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  
If I talk to 100 19 year old girls, at least one of them is getting fucked!
Quote:WestIndianArchie Wrote:
Am I reacting to her? No pussy, all problems
Or
Is she reacting to me? All pussy, no problems

I work as a dolphin trainer.

Quote: (02-16-2015 03:09 PM)jariel Wrote:  

FTR, I've learned you never have to really lie to get into a girl's pants, if she's down to fuck you, it really has nothing to do with what comes out of your mouth.

I disagree. In Toronto, lizards were averse to Nigerians. I did a test when I was outright with it and it fcuked my chances right up. When I kept in on the DL until the slam, I was generally gucci. After the 3rd lay, when I came out with it, they admitted that if they knew I was Naija, they would have bolted for the hills.

Bear in mind, that I am 2nd generation Naija and only partially raised there but the lizards in Toronto didn't care.

You have to spin them a story often. Being real and honest is for the ducks. We just believe the lies to some point where we don't think it's a lie anymore but it is.

I have no qualms about telling a lizard whatever (within reason) to get the lay. Afterwards, she can roll with it or hit the road. After penis enters vagina (quote el mechanico), the man has won.

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

Her: "I don't usually do this."

Me: "Me neither."

G

Her: "How many people have you met from the app/site?"

Me: "Just a few."

"i'll call you"

"i'll text you later"

^^that I am telling these 2 lies probably means that it's time for me to move out of los angeles.

"I just remembered, I have to go pick up my buddy from the airport"(my go to when an online lizard is heavier than her photos.)

"I am trying to cut back on drinking," I just am cheap and stick to one drink at bars.

^ What do you find wrong with L.A. chicks to not call them again? Do you think San Diego chicks are any better for repeats?

SENS Foundation - help stop age-related diseases

Quote: (05-19-2016 12:01 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  
If I talk to 100 19 year old girls, at least one of them is getting fucked!
Quote:WestIndianArchie Wrote:
Am I reacting to her? No pussy, all problems
Or
Is she reacting to me? All pussy, no problems

Quote: (02-16-2015 08:47 PM)eradicator Wrote:  

"I am trying to cut back on drinking," I just am cheap and stick to one drink at bars.

TEAM ONE-DRINK

I'm the King of Beijing!

Quote: (02-16-2015 09:07 PM)Travesty444 Wrote:  

^ What do you find wrong with L.A. chicks to not call them again?

No no, I am saying I would never say that sort of thing before moving to los angeles. I have had so many people do that to me here that I occasionally say it sometimes instead of "nice meeting you, good luck with everything'.

I do online game in bulk, and sometimes the girls are not as advertised, but not hideous either. If its really bad, I just eject and say I have to leave.

Quote:Quote:

Do you think San Diego chicks are any better for repeats?

I have said it before, that the beach girls of santa barbara and san diego are some of the best women you will find anywhere. I have only been to miami a few times, but it reminded me a lot of santa barbara. A real pussy paradise.

edit
to be clear, I am saying los angeles is full of flakes. People that were not flakes before moving here turn into flakes and it is the norm. I see myself saying some pretty flaky shit sometimes and think it is time to gtfo of los angeles. overall, the talent level is high, it is a great day game city, you would do well here. Online game is good too, I do not do well at night game in los angeles, props to the guys that do, I insist that los angeles is a day game city.

"I can't believe that happened."

"Your pussy is so wet." - As my hand covertly goes into the drawer for lube

"I've never tried this place. I wanted to see how it was" - After having two dozen first dates there

"I'll show you my favorite painting back at my place."

"You're so tight."

"You're such a good girl."

"Pick up artists? No I've never heard of that Mystery guy."

"You're so adventurous."

"Being a foodie is pretty cool."

"This wine has hits of blueberry and an earthy taste which indicates its on the left bank."

"Yeah, my company just moved me out here. I'll be here for the next few years. At least."