rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Paris meetup feb-mar

Paris meetup feb-mar

Hi,

What and where?
I'm looking to meetup members who'll be in Paris anytime this month (or later) and discuss gaming in Paris and maybe even go out 1 or 2 nights together.

Who am I?
I am a beginner to gaming. Have recently studied approaches and game techniques, but lack confidence. I've been successful in getting women in the other countries I lived in (7 other countries), though I honestly attribute a lot of that success to my looks and being a "foreigner who speaks french".
I am 25y old, now work in Paris, and speak fluent french. I'm Indian by origin. I've spent a total 1y in france.

What do I look to gain out of our meetup?
Lots of confidence by discussing and practising with somebody who understands gaming.

What I can offer?
I know paris pretty decent, so I can get you to speed about the city if you're traveling here new. If you already live here, it'd still be interesting to meetup and discuss techniques and experiences.

Paris meetup feb-mar

I'll be in Paris from the 21 through the 24th of this month. I'll be staying with friends and not sure if I'll be able to meet up, but possibly. Especially the weekdays I'll probably be free and with not much to do.

Paris meetup feb-mar

Cool, I'll inbox you my contact and we'll see if we can go out a weekday