rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Russia's "Stop A Douchebag" Movement: Vigilante Traffic Justice [Video]

In parts of Russia, street traffic is bad. Some drivers take the logical step and instead bike take the train drive on the sidewalk.

The vigilante justice group "Stop A Douchebag" gets in their way, and films the results:

The surprising part is just how pacifist they are. Even when they're attacked - including by women - they don't really fight back, they just duck. I guess this helps their public image, but it'd be fine with me to fight back in self defense.

Interesting how the Russian guys in the video appear more level headed than the women. These chicks have some fire in them.

Quote: (02-14-2015 04:56 PM)Cobra Wrote:  

Interesting how the Russian guys in the video appear more level headed than the women. These chicks have some fire in them.

The guys have to worry about getting their ass kicked.

“There is no global anthem, no global currency, no certificate of global citizenship. We pledge allegiance to one flag, and that flag is the American flag!” -DJT

Dude unlocking the AK47....russia.

Brought to you by Carl's Jr.

Fuck. Might look admirable but they are being dumb. Just a matter of time before they stop the wrong guy.

PM me for accommodation options in Bangkok.

Too funny and entertaining [Image: lol.gif]

The defacto leader of the movement even got to meet Putin, who supports their efforts. For some of their latest videos, people back off quickly when they find out who they are.

Nice! Did not know that, will research that.

Quote: (02-14-2015 07:20 PM)dreambig Wrote:  

Fuck. Might look admirable but they are being dumb. Just a matter of time before they stop the wrong guy.

Says the man named 'dreambig' [Image: huh.gif]

Quote: (02-14-2015 10:20 PM)Basil Ransom Wrote:  

Quote:Quote:

Says the man named 'dreambig' [Image: huh.gif]

You want to potentially die to stop a few traffic offenders?

Those women are fucking crazy !

No ugly women, just lazy women.

Quote: (02-14-2015 04:56 PM)Cobra Wrote:  

It was considered a sound action of the surrounded Wehrmacht soldiers to commit suicide rather than fall into the hands of the women of the Red Army and their screeching political officers.

Russia. It come across as "Adrenaline Theme Park" I really want to visit. Everything seems so interesting over there.

Chicago Tribe.

My podcast with H3ltrsk3ltr and Cobra.

Snowplow is uber deep cover as an alpha dark triad player red pill awoken gorilla minded narc cop. -Kaotic

Assuming these guys are in Moscow?

I really like how the police come to some of the drivers and have them apologize right to the camera, saying how they were wrong for starting trouble

two scoops
two genders
two terms

Further research reveals the group has ties to Putin and his youth group Nashi. They also receive government funding.

Not surprising as Russia has some of the worst traffic in the world. I remember more than a few times stupid shit would happen because of these kinds of assholes.

"Until the day when God shall deign to reveal the future to man, all human wisdom is summed up in these two words,— 'Wait and hope'."- Alexander Dumas, "The Count of Monte Cristo"

Fashion/Style Lounge

Social Circle Game

Team Skinny Girls with Pretty Faces
King of Sockpuppets

Sockpuppet List

Wouldn't mind giving that chick some pipe, I like the feistiness

That chick with the pipe..... She fucking hit those guys as they were circling around her, like 5 of them. She's lucky they were nice. She could've gotten wailed on.

These videos are great. I'd love to see someone having the nerve to do this here in China. People are horrible drivers/bicyclists/pedestrians.

I'm the King of Beijing!

I love this kind of stuff, but one day they are going to stop the wrong person and end up on the loud end of an AK.

'Logic Over Emotion Since 2013'

Quote: (02-16-2015 08:11 AM)Frontenac Wrote:  

I love this kind of stuff, but one day they are going to stop the wrong person and end up on the loud end of an AK.

Doesn't look like it. The people appear to support the kids. The guy who pulled out the AK in one of the videos (so funny!) showed up to get the guy off the sidewalk.

I really question the guys here who display insane amounts of cowardice. You won't stand up to people breaking the laws because you're afraid of being hurt? If I had sons who said such things I'd consider slapping them in the face for being such weaklings.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Quite surprised to see people espousing such blue pill ideas here.

You want to sacrifice yourself for a "society" that doesn't give a shit about you? Over some traffic violations? Go right ahead.

Just because something is admirable doesn't necessarily make it a good idea or alpha. I'll volunteer once I see the elite out doing this - and without armed bodyguards.

My self-preservation --> "Society"

Quote: (02-16-2015 02:28 PM)Samseau Wrote:  

Quote: (02-16-2015 08:11 AM)Frontenac Wrote:  

I really question the guys here who display insane amounts of cowardice. You won't stand up to people breaking the laws because you're afraid of being hurt? If I had sons who said such things I'd consider slapping them in the face for being such weaklings.

Wouldn't your sons doing what you want them to out of fear of being slapped in the face be an example of cowardice?

Better to teach by example.

I'm the King of Beijing!

Quote: (02-16-2015 02:44 PM)dreambig Wrote:  

You want to sacrifice yourself for a "society" that doesn't give a shit about you? Over some traffic violations? Go right ahead.

Depends on the society. My impression is that Russia has a stronger sense of collective identity, especially when compared with anglosphere countries. In that case, taking responsibility for the wellbeing of the community is a rather noble act.

Blatant traffic violations, if left unchecked, lead to a contempt for the law which will lead to far more serious crimes, to say nothing of distrust and enmity between erstwhile community members.

I read a bit about Moscow's subway systems, and they are supposedly excellent, and far faster and cheaper than driving. Which makes you wonder - why do people insist on driving? Aside from a few exceptional scenarios, like hauling furniture or something, it doesn't make sense. Do they power trip over the mere act of driving?

Look at it this way - pulling this schtick is a cheap source of thrill and righteous action. No mountain biking, no bungee jumping, no sky diving - just walk down the street with a couple buddies and go tell off some assholes. Plus you're making your home safer for everyone else. I'd bet those "extreme" activities are a lot more dangerous. You also could be more selective about enforcement to reduce risk (and also not let a chick with a pipe savage you).

Russia also banned trans drivers http://mobile.nytimes.com/aponline/2015/...?referrer=

I wonder how these people would react if Vladamir Putin showed up.