rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Why is it bad for women to be promiscuous?

I know there are some blog posts about this as well as many discussions in the forum but I haven't seen a thread dedicated to the subject.

I recently met a guy who argues this point with me constantly and even though I have some good info on the topic I found myself disappointingly unprepared to crush his weak ass arguments and male-feminist point of view.

I would like to use this thread to provide logical reasons along with studies and/or other readings into why the cock carousel is a bad thing for women and men alike.

Thanks!

I dunno that you'll find many people willing to compose an in depth dissertation on this topic, because it has, as you've apparently noticed, been covered by a lot of blogs and discussed to death around the forum. This is kind of like going into a biology class and asking "Why is young Earth creationism wrong?"

I like this article of Roosh's a lot, maybe show them that.

http://www.rooshv.com/the-end-game-of-am...-fat-sluts
Quote:Quote:

The problem is that since slutdom is not a woman’s natural state, at least not on the same level as men, something must be altered in an American woman’s mind to make her feel comfortable taking ten times the amount of cock than the previous generation of women. That something is masculinization: they must become like men in order to fuck like them.

If American women were feminine, thin, and nurturing sluts, I would have no complaints, but they are a breed of slut that compare horribly to foreign women who, while less slutty, outperform them on every other conceivable metric. I would rather work 20% harder for sex with women I want to keep around for repeat banging then a one-off on a thickie with attitude. Those who disagree with me about not wanting to put in a bit of extra work have probably not slept with a single foreign woman who hasn’t been corrupted.

Quote: (02-12-2015 07:18 AM)Ziltoid Wrote:  

I dunno that you'll find many people willing to compose an in depth dissertation on this topic, because it has, as you've apparently noticed, been covered by a lot of blogs and discussed to death around the forum. This is kind of like going into a biology class and asking "Why is young Earth creationism wrong?"

I like this article of Roosh's a lot, maybe show them that.

http://www.rooshv.com/the-end-game-of-am...-fat-sluts
Quote:Quote:

The problem is that since slutdom is not a woman’s natural state, at least not on the same level as men, something must be altered in an American woman’s mind to make her feel comfortable taking ten times the amount of cock than the previous generation of women. That something is masculinization: they must become like men in order to fuck like them.

If American women were feminine, thin, and nurturing sluts, I would have no complaints, but they are a breed of slut that compare horribly to foreign women who, while less slutty, outperform them on every other conceivable metric. I would rather work 20% harder for sex with women I want to keep around for repeat banging then a one-off on a thickie with attitude. Those who disagree with me about not wanting to put in a bit of extra work have probably not slept with a single foreign woman who hasn’t been corrupted.

Yea I hear that for sure. It's kind of the same way I feel when entering the discussion. Since it's common sense to most people I know it's sometimes hard to articulate, I even had a hard time finding my own reasoning in my mind because I've accused the topic so little. So I'd like to sharpen up. Not so I can go back to this guy but for my own benefit and knowledge.

Even simple links to articles or names from books would be sufficient, but of course discussions are helpful and welcomed.

Someone write up a Red Pill Reference Guide for this guys back pocket.

A key that can open all locks is a master key.

A lock that can be opened by all keys is a bad lock.

This can't be a serious question.

All I will say is that one of the primary reasons relationships are so dysfunctional nowadays is because of the rampant promiscuity.

You don't need a logical reason for it. All you have to do is remember that disgusting feeling you get in your gut when you learn about a slut's exploits.

https://heartiste.wordpress.com/2014/08/...ous-women/

http://socialpathology.blogspot.com/2012...-post.html

[Image: UShape.jpg]

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Paternity.

Don't debate me.

[Image: njP8QxN.gif]

Quote: (02-12-2015 08:35 AM)Samseau Wrote:  

I've somehow seen this chart several times recently. I would like to remind people of the old adage "correlation doesn't (necessarily) equal causation". I mean, sometimes it can. But what I'm trying to say is that being promiscuous probably doesn't make women worse at marriage- those two traits (promiscuity, suckiness at marriage) are probably caused by a third variable (maybe innate disposition?). So a guy looking for a marriage or long-term relationship may want to avoid the whores unless he can somehow change her underlying disposition (which is probably impossible).

Quote: (02-12-2015 09:06 AM)Lion of Judah Wrote:  

I've somehow seen this chart several times recently. I would like to remind people of the old adage "correlation doesn't (necessarily) equal causation". I mean, sometimes it can. But what I'm trying to say is that being promiscuous probably doesn't make women worse at marriage- those two traits (promiscuity, suckiness at marriage) are probably caused by a third variable (maybe innate disposition?). So a guy looking for a marriage or long-term relationship may want to avoid the whores unless he can somehow change her underlying disposition (which is probably impossible).

This is true, but this is unrelated to the OP's question: why is it bad for a woman to be promiscuous?

If we know women who aren't virgins are going to be worse marriage material, then obviously promiscuity is bad for women because it makes them worse mother and wife material.

But you are correct that just because a women is a virgin doesn't mean she won't be a future whore. After all, every slut is born a virgin.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

This is nothing new. Throughout history a woman who is seen to give away what is her most prized possession to all and sundry is seen as nothing better than a woman in a whore house. They brought shame and contempt on the family.

A mother had strong influences over her son's and daughters. To have a son marry a woman of such low class stature was an insult to their bloodline. The father would rid his household of such a daughter, or send her off to a convent/private school for girls.

A son of a whore is known as a whoreson, a bastard as you will. What man in his right mind wants that?

Today it holds true but for the most part the mobility of men has improved and it isn't as harsh as it used to be without going into the finer details of the 80/20 rule.

But statistics regarding single mothers doesn't lie. Their number is a result of two conditions; !: Men don't see any use for them and 2: These single mothers can survive off the state or handouts from their ex(s).

Pretty much it comes down to this. Who wants sloppy seconds?

Unregulated female sexuality leads to barbaric form of society, where minority alpha male(s) mates with 90% of females, whereas beta males are satisfied with the bottom, waiting for their opportunity to join their forces and overthrow alpha male and start a bloody rule of anarchy and establishment of new power structure.

Regulation of female sexuality is cornerstone of civilization. If i had to name one thing that defines civilization, that would be it. Before science, before literacy. Without it we have unrestricted and shameless pursue of pleasures and short-term satisfactions that lead to universal frustration, violence, cultural collapse, decline, anarchy, impulsive behavior, intolerance, etc. etc. Patriarchal family leads to growth, tolerance, labor, order. There can never be patriarchal family in universe full of sluts. Never-ever. It's an immutable law.

The best thing is not to explain it to anybody or debate about it, because you will immediately be called a virgin, freak, bigot, whatever. Particularly not to women, particularly not to promiscuous women. Find those who agree with you, share your thoughts.

Cultural implications aside, it also ruins them physically and spiritually. Remember, that women, unlike men, GET fucked - so essentially we are the ones who are sucking their energy while fucking them. This is why sluts have that look of having been around the block: lifeless, soulless, and dead inside.

Exactly the kind of info I was looking for. +1 Samseau for always providing solid info. Thanks.

Would you guys really prefer a world where most women are chaste and sex is really difficult to get except for prostitutes? Like Ancient Greece or Saudi Arabia.

Don't debate me.

Quote: (02-12-2015 07:41 AM)dads Wrote:  

Someone write up a Red Pill Reference Guide for this guys back pocket.

Exactly what I am inviting you to do. On the subject of promiscuous women... blogs, essays, even quotes if you like.

Just pretend your son come to you and said "Dad, my teacher told me that women are strong and empowered so they should be able to sleep with as many men as they want and not be judged for it. What do you think?"

https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/ful...x-partners

Quote: (02-12-2015 11:37 AM)Pride male Wrote:  

Would you guys really prefer a world where most women are chaste and sex is really difficult to get except for prostitutes? Like Ancient Greece or Saudi Arabia.

Yes

Pursuit of "quality" sex life we are gathering here for to talk about, is an ugly compensation for not being able to live in a traditional monogamous family.

Quote: (02-12-2015 12:19 PM)Orion Wrote:  

Pursuit of "quality" sex life we are gathering here for to talk about, is an ugly compensation for not being able to live in a traditional monogamous family.

I've dreamed of raising a son for years. Like my father raised me. The way things are right now makes this a poor choice.

[Image: tumblr_nhyy7k9rGS1tru41go1_500.jpg]

Women honestly just can't handle casual sex no matter what they say they always become attached. They'll even do the whole oh im not looking for anything serious thing while just saying that in hopes of getting in a relationship through sex. Eventually all those pump and dumps start to wear on a women's pysche and turns them into the Barren Ghouls of the world.

Because women look like shit as they age, so if they waste all their young years fucking, their value goes down when they're ready to settle. They crave the cock they used to get but are delegated to either a life of cats or a beta. Then they pump out two kids with said beta, but they're spoiled from their earlier excess of choices (not realizing that the top tier of men they may have had when they were 20 were only interested in them for a night, not marriage or long-term), and divorce in order to "find themselves" because they're not "happy". They ruin the lives of their husband through alimony and child support under penalty of incarceration, and ruin the lives of their children by taking them away from their fathers, while often suckling on the teat of government support that is funded by the tax dollars of you and me.

Meanwhile single mothers are treated like gold despite being a perfect example of what not to do to your children. The main problem with sluts societally, as I can see it, is that their behavior inflates their ego and expectations.

Quote: (02-12-2015 11:37 AM)Pride male Wrote:  

Sure if it meant girls 18-20 were virgins and were motivated to help start families and stay attractive for their husbands.

If someone gave me an attractive 18yo today that wanted to start a family and was devoted to me I'd be fine with not getting side pussy and putting all my efforts into that family.

SENS Foundation - help stop age-related diseases

Quote: (05-19-2016 12:01 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  
If I talk to 100 19 year old girls, at least one of them is getting fucked!
Quote:WestIndianArchie Wrote:
Am I reacting to her? No pussy, all problems
Or
Is she reacting to me? All pussy, no problems