rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Deep Psychological Post: People Going To Hell

For those that have taken the plunge into becoming alphas, how does one reconcile/reason the biggest "what if"

What if you're wrong, there really is a God who punishes this type of stuff, and you're basically screwed for all eternity?

I'm not trying to be a prude or insult anyone. I just want to know how people have dealt with this issue.

...Searching for Truth[/font]

Hello.

Making an assumption if there is a God and if you can do make trade-offs for bad behaviour by doing good deeds in return:

The bad behaviour of being an alpha would have a negative value of -(X). How bad this could be seen by God is unknown.

The good behaviour needed to counter balance that would have to be equal to or greater than (X).

Essentially, if you're feeling bad about it due to whatever reason go help some kids or something.

For everyone else, including myself, carry on.

Quote: (05-09-2011 04:31 AM)blurb Wrote:  

For those that have taken the plunge into becoming alphas, how does one reconcile/reason the biggest "what if"

What if you're wrong, there really is a God who punishes this type of stuff, and you're basically screwed for all eternity?

I'm not trying to be a prude or insult anyone. I just want to know how people have dealt with this issue.

...Searching for Truth[/font]

I'm not sure what you mean. Are you implying that being what God intended us to be is wrong? That being leaders so that we can provide for our women if need be, is a wrong thing? Being a provider for your family is a sin? Please explain..

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

there are much worse things we could be doing in the world than working chicks. most of the people on this forum seem like good guys who just enjoy women. why should we go to hell for that

...Searching for Truth

I'm an Atheist, so that's an easy one. Besides, I still consider myself a good person -- and my closest family and friends would tell you the same. I've debated religious topics (and nuts) for years, so let's not take this down that argument path. No one wins. People will have their beliefs and I will have mine.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

I believe God has been pranking me for years and my reason for living is to prank him back through chicks, having fun and being a general troublemaker. If I go to Hell, its 'cause I didn't outwit him.

Sympathy for the Devil

What if there's a God who punishes being beta? We can play this game all day but it won't go anywhere because there's no way of knowing which behaviors would be rewarded or punished. I say live life to the fullest, do what makes you happy and fulfilled, and don't worry about things you can't control.

I simply look at the life of Solomon, then I get over myself. Society, picks and chooses what part of the Bible they want to indoctrinate the people with, and once the people tire or rebel, they switch it to another form of indoctrination. Game is another form of indoctrination, except, it is fully under your control.

Agreeing with Gmac and not wanting to spiral into a religious debate but I believe that acting beta goes against our nature and God created us as men for a reason.

I started off the game as a beta and I was very miserable. I used to rack my brains wondering why it didn't work and wondering why I had this accursed sex drive that was punishing me. I didn't even want lots of chicks, I just wanted one.
She turned me down, said that she had had men that had pleaded for her even harder than I had.
Something snapped inside me from that moment.
My fury is always the cold, lingering type and I thought to myself, fine.

God said "Moma, wake the fcuk up. I gave you the power of thought and you are fcuking around like this and contradicting your nature?
He said "Moma, insanity is trying the same thing over and over again and expecting a change"

I said "Okay, sir"

Then I started road game with a fury. Had a series of poking multiple lizards concurrently. I have never felt so liberated and never had so much fun in my life.
In fact, the more women I am able to poke and the shorter frame of time it is, the more appreciation and love I have for women.

Because the bottom line is, we are humans, creatures of nature. When you understand how nature works and you work with nature, you truly appreciate the beauty of life.

For women they actually value a man who has a history of slaying lots of lizards. Why do you think the women come in flocks as soon as you become hitched? Do you think it's an accident?

Trust me, that guilt and doubt you have is some evil feminist shyt designed to turn you into a man slave.

Resist it and give yourself to HIM.

Bows head.

OUR NEW BLOG!

An Ode To Lizards

Quote: (05-09-2011 11:36 AM)gringochileno Wrote:  

What if there's a God who punishes being beta? We can play this game all day but it won't go anywhere because there's no way of knowing which behaviors would be rewarded or punished. I say live life to the fullest, do what makes you happy and fulfilled, and don't worry about things you can't control.

Lolz....anything which is illegal is a SIN.

Sin is the action which after doing it your heart is not in peace.

Quote: (05-09-2011 12:02 PM)sir_seducer Wrote:  

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Not true.

OUR NEW BLOG!

An Ode To Lizards

Quote:Quote:

I'm not religious, but what??!

That's some funny wiring. For your own sake, and the sake of society, I hope that you learn to separate the fear of a literal god and the law in the future. There always has been and always will be some illegal stuff that shouldn't be illegal throughout the world. Hell, its illegal to sell liquor on Sunday in my state. Does that make it a sin? Its now legal to smoke weed in some states under certain conditions, but not in other states under the same conditions. Does that men that its a sin in one state and not in the other? You could go on forever with examples. It used to be illegal for blacks to use white restrooms. Was that a sin? If they make having dogs as pets illegal in the future, will doing so be a sin?

Frankly, people with your type of mindset dishearten me.

If "the man" has you scared enough to believe that illegal = sin then you've lost all rational control of your ability to vote and shape society. You can be manipulated at any politicians whim.

being on your best behavior because you want to avoid hell and go to heaven is in itself sinful.

to truly be a good person in God's eyes, the reason you obey Him is because you love Him, not because you want to be rewarded.

for that reason I do not care if I go to heaven/hell. the real question is: do you love God? If yes, then why do you not obey Him?

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

There´s always ways to leave a girl better off than when you found her. If you´re adding value you should be able to have all the fun you want without feeling like you´re going to hell.

"There´s always ways to leave a girl better off than when you found her."

How?

Hello.

Quote: (05-09-2011 12:13 PM)hydrogonian Wrote:  

Hell, its illegal to sell liquor on Sunday in my state. Does that make it a sin?

What state is that?

OUR NEW BLOG!

An Ode To Lizards

Chic Fil A isnt open on sunday; denying me the pleasure of delicious chicken sandwiches. Is that a sin? Yes

Here in texas it is illegal to sell beer before 12:01 on sunday

Quote: (05-09-2011 11:36 AM)gringochileno Wrote:  

What if there's a God who punishes being beta?

Ha! I think there is. The punishment is sexual frustration. That is truly hell.

Quote: (05-09-2011 11:55 AM)Moma Wrote:  

...but I believe that acting beta goes against our nature and God created us as men for a reason. ... Because the bottom line is, we are humans, creatures of nature. When you understand how nature works and you work with nature, you truly appreciate the beauty of life.

Well said.

Quote: (05-09-2011 02:12 PM)Riker Wrote:  

There´s always ways to leave a girl better off than when you found her.

Those first getting into game might easily overlook this. Good point.

This whole thread is retarded. Blurb, I know you're a young guy with a lot of questions, but read the forum rules about posting (and at least put this in the right category)

Also, you're assuming that game is about being deceitful and it doesn't have to be. There are plenty of guys on this forum who don't have to lie, and in fact, find women want them more when they realize that he is in high demand.

Everyone here is an adult and talks to women who are also adults. The only moral/ethical issue in game is whether to deceive or not. If your worried about the Christian repercussions of Game just be up front with your intentions.

"Hell, its illegal to sell liquor on Sunday in my state. Does that make it a sin?"

"What state is that?"

I'm pretty sure that Georgia is one state. I know there are like 2 or 3 more states, but I don't know.

Hello.

Quote: (05-09-2011 02:14 PM)blurb Wrote:  

"There´s always ways to leave a girl better off than when you found her."

How?

You know, having her have new experiences, or learn new things. She can gain a new perspective, fix something about her, appreciate something about her that she didn´t realize, idk, all that stuff and more.

Although when you move on she might be sad/pissed, if you did add value she should realize it later, even if she never admits it.

Quote: (05-09-2011 03:03 PM)Fisto Wrote:  

This whole thread is retarded. Blurb, I know you're a young guy with a lot of questions, but read the forum rules about posting (and at least put this in the right category)

Also, you're assuming that game is about being deceitful and it doesn't have to be. There are plenty of guys on this forum who don't have to lie, and in fact, find women want them more when they realize that he is in high demand.

Everyone here is an adult and talks to women who are also adults. The only moral/ethical issue in game is whether to deceive or not. If your worried about the Christian repercussions of Game just be up front with your intentions.

Blurb isn't calling us evil manipulators. He's calling attention the fact that we are committing the sin of wanton lust directly against God's wishes as listed in the New Testament.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Then you're screwed. There have been over 1,000 gods people believed into. Which one is the one you should obey? Zeus? Athena? Ra? Odin? Beelzebub? Jesus (and which one, orthodox? catholic? protestant? baptist?)? Allah Almighty (and which one, Sunnites? Shiites?)?

With so many possible gods the probability for you to hit a right one is probably close to winning jackpot in a lottery. Better praise no one, as you won't waste time and likely to be punished less than those who praised a wrong one.

Chances are if you're going to hell for banging multiple pieces of ass, you're probably going to hell for something else anyways, so bang away.