rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Live in parents place

Live in parents place

Met great girl etc, want to bang her, shes staying on a friends couch. I live by my parents because I'm not yet done school, and if I move out they'd stop paying for my school. I could bring her home and sneak her in, but how to make it not creepy from her point of view? Any other suggestions?

Live in parents place

Any love hotel´s nearby? Or a car you can use? Or a park or plaza? You can just play off sneaking her in your house as fun little stealthy adventure to be had also.

Live in parents place

Sneak her in. If she wants your dick, she won't care

Live in parents place

http://www.rooshv.com/turning-lifestyle-...o-strength

By presupposing that bringing a girl to your parents is creepy, you will make it creepy. Assume it's normal instead, that she would be privileged to get you on a bed, regardless of where it is.

Live in parents place

Quote: (05-08-2011 07:16 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

http://www.rooshv.com/turning-lifestyle-...o-strength

By presupposing that bringing a girl to your parents is creepy, you will make it creepy. Assume it's normal instead, that she would be privileged to get you on a bed, regardless of where it is.

Thanks man! That makes sense...

Live in parents place

this post too: http://www.rooshv.com/getting-laid-while...s-basement

Live in parents place

Quote: (05-08-2011 07:31 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

this post too: http://www.rooshv.com/getting-laid-while...s-basement

Yea I've read that before. It makes sense in theory, now I'll put it to practice.

Live in parents place

Roosh has it nailed. There are a few aspects of my life that aren't "ideal" and I used to try to "bring it to the light" to make it less bad (bad beta habits) and it always made it even worse. Now I just act like there isn't a thing wrong and the girl feeds off your vibe and is totally cool with you.

Chef In Jeans
A culinary website for men

Live in parents place

Quote: (05-08-2011 08:05 PM)Chad Daring Wrote:  

Roosh has it nailed. There are a few aspects of my life that aren't "ideal" and I used to try to "bring it to the light" to make it less bad (bad beta habits) and it always made it even worse. Now I just act like there isn't a thing wrong and the girl feeds off your vibe and is totally cool with you.

Roosh usually has it right. One thing I learned, from another area of life, is to never apologize for yourself. Walking up to a girl and saying the word sorry within the 1st ten minutes of convo is sexual suicide, and definite cause to have your manhood revoked.

Live in parents place

Don't ever feel like you're not the shit. I was living out of my car for a while and still fucking hoes in the passenger seat. Stay true to yourself and keep it real even when you take a fall and watch magic happen.

Live in parents place

Public park at night. I did a few times with a chick who's dad was always home.

Sympathy for the Devil

Live in parents place

Quote: (05-08-2011 10:36 PM)SFTD Wrote:  

While that idea sounds insane/stupid as you could get arrested, I've done it before too. Of course I'd usually pull my van into some obscure location I knew no one else would be coming by. Plenty of room back there for anything, add a little music a drink or two if desired and insta-bang. Damn I miss that van.

Live in parents place

Roosh and guys,
don't you have anything similar to the "Love Hotels"(Motel/Motelzinho) that we have here in Brazil in The US?

Chicks need to be on rotation like a Netflix queue

Live in parents place

Quote: (05-09-2011 03:51 AM)CJ Wrote:  

Quote: (05-08-2011 10:36 PM)SFTD Wrote:  

While that idea sounds insane/stupid as you could get arrested, I've done it before too. Of course I'd usually pull my van into some obscure location I knew no one else would be coming by. Plenty of room back there for anything, add a little music a drink or two if desired and insta-bang. Damn I miss that van.

The first time I did it I had my dog with me as a pretense for going out since I also lived with my folks at the time (dang local college). Best wingman ever.

Sympathy for the Devil

Live in parents place

"Roosh and guys,
don't you have anything similar to the "Love Hotels"(Motel/Motelzinho) that we have here in Brazil in The US?"

I have never been to a "love hotel" in the U.S. I don't think we have them like the ones in Brazil. There are cheap motels that are for people on a budget or people making drug deals or fucking prostitutes. But in our culture I think American women would think it is a kind of sleazy to go to a "love hotel". I wish they did have them near certain club districts or it was part of our culture. I have been to a few in brasil and they are legit to have.

Live in parents place

Quote: (05-09-2011 12:32 PM)Tony Snow25 Wrote:  

"Roosh and guys,
don't you have anything similar to the "Love Hotels"(Motel/Motelzinho) that we have here in Brazil in The US?"

I have never been to a "love hotel" in the U.S. I don't think we have them like the ones in Brazil. There are cheap motels that are for people on a budget or people making drug deals or fucking prostitutes. But in our culture I think American women would think it is a kind of sleazy to go to a "love hotel". I wish they did have them near certain club districts or it was part of our culture. I have been to a few in brasil and they are legit to have.
Yeah, the only thing I can think of is a crack motel. That would be nice if they had "love motels" in club areas but u know most girls here wouldn't do that

Live in parents place

Yeah, the only thing I can think of is a crack motel. That would be nice if they had "love motels" in club areas but u know most girls here wouldn't do that
[/quote]

Yes,here most girls accept it,although some girls like to play hard to get to go there but if you create the correct vibe they eventually give up and go with you.
In Brazil its very common to live with your parents even after graduating from university.Probably this is what built the Love hotel culture here..

Chicks need to be on rotation like a Netflix queue

Live in parents place

Quote: (05-09-2011 11:28 AM)SFTD Wrote:  

The first time I did it I had my dog with me as a pretense for going out since I also lived with my folks at the time (dang local college). Best wingman ever.

Perfect, and then the dog can double as a look out in case anyone is trying to crash your two person party!

Live in parents place

Quote: (05-09-2011 06:28 PM)Mr.GM Wrote:  

Yes,here most girls accept it,although some girls like to play hard to get to go there but if you create the correct vibe they eventually give up and go with you.
In Brazil its very common to live with your parents even after graduating from university.Probably this is what built the Love hotel culture here..

[/quote]
That's pretty interesting. I can't wait to take a trip to Brazil [Image: banana.gif] y'all have some sexy ass girls.

Live in parents place

Quote: (05-09-2011 03:06 PM)houston Wrote:  

Quote: (05-09-2011 12:32 PM)Tony Snow25 Wrote:  

"Roosh and guys,

Call around the cheaper hotels like the Hampton if they have day rates.