rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

(Article) China not so safe... for women, that is.

>Living in China since almost 1 year now, I see the title of the article and scratch my head
>The article is written by a western woman
>I read what was already predictable
>Feels good not to be a weak creature of fear and go fearless anywhere

http://thenanfang.com/chinas-not-safe-think/

Excerpt:

Quote:Quote:

Most recently, I have been at the forefront of fighting harassment here in Shenzhen. There is a Chinese man who calls himself Nathan but I call The Shenzhen Creeper who has been harassing and stalking expat women in Shenzhen for over a year. He is the reason we had to turn the Shenzhen Writers Circle into Women Writers of Shenzhen. The women in the group simply didn’t feel safe with him in our community. Whenever a new expat woman would join our group (only expat women; he has never stalked a Chinese member of our group), he would get their WeChat (like China’s Facebook and instant messenger) and their email address and continually message them. Most of the messages may seem harmless enough, asking if the women want to get coffee or go to a movie, but several of them have been creepy, asking where the women live, work, or go to the gym. He has sent long love songs to women and asked if they “see themselves” in his love poems. I should also mention that Creeper is married and has a one-year-old daughter.

TL;DR

Women get sexually assaulted around the World (a trend that will never stop, just like people will not stop being pick-pocketed) and there is no feminist law agenda and/or Daddy Government to protect me there and 'equal up' the forces of nature that have never been 'equal'.

And this is a yet another article related to China and western women I've found:

http://www.speakingofchina.com/china-art...d-learned/

I literally almost spit my tea over that one.

Excerpt:

[Image: Clipboard02sd.jpg]

The article is also a good example of what women can actually 'teach' men: 'Saying I love you', 'Drinking sodas and starbucks coffees', 'Using a heated mattress pad'. In other lists: 'Watching Netflix', 'Taking selfies' and 'Ordering pizza after a night of binge drinking'.

Another sheltered foreigner complaining that people of a different culture aren't conforming to her culture [Image: dodgy.gif]

- Getting a Wechat? Normal behavior (I have something like 300 people).
- Continual messages? I have a handful of girls that message me at least 5 times a day, again fairly normal (the best thing about IM services? If you don't want to talk to someone DON'T REPLY TO THEM!)
- Asking to go to coffee or a movie? Fairly standard 'friendly' get together in China.
- Asking where you live, work and play? Boy, if I could count how many times I've been asked these things...

Sounds to me like 'The Shenzhen Creeper' just wants to practice his English, the humanity!

Just be thankful you're getting any attention swimming in a sea of young, slim, beautiful Chinese girls. This is why if I ever ran an English school in China the only Western women I'd hire would be over 45 years old; the young ones know just how good they have it back home and are always 'vanishing' and re-appearing a few months later back home.

Quote: (02-10-2015 01:43 AM)Nonpareil Wrote:  

Just be thankful you're getting any attention swimming in a sea of young, slim, beautiful Chinese girls. This is why if I ever ran an English school in China the only Western women I'd hire would be over 45 years old; the young ones know just how good they have it back home and are always 'vanishing' and re-appearing a few months later back home.

Dead right.

Although the female 45+ crowd tends to be absolutely f**king crazy.

I'm the King of Beijing!

Ok so china with a population ticking up by the second of almost 1.4 billion people is not 'safe' because some western cunt says so. Well its there country, if you dont like it, leave. No the strong independent western women must fight for the good of all! The Shenzhen Creeper, WTF?

Quote: (02-10-2015 02:58 AM)kazz Wrote:  

...if you dont like it, leave.

They always do, sooner or later.

Quote:Quote:

No the strong independent western women must fight for the good of all!

If they were the real deal, they'd learn Chinese and publish on a Chinese language publication or website.

But, they are content to complain and try to get attention on a publication platform that is used 99% by Westerners.

No wonder they don't gain enough validation in China to actual commit to the country.

I get plenty of validation from Chinese society.

The little spinner sitting on my dick is inveritably Asian.

Thank you China for your little whores!

I'm the King of Beijing!

This shit makes my blood boil. When you go to a different country, you take the good with the bad. Especially foreign cultures, I have been robbed, harassed, been in a fight which was not of my starting. All the traveled gents on here have experienced shit in one form or another, I love it its what makes travel exiting and fun. These so called tuff wanderlust independent traveler women think the world owes it to them to 'feel' safe wherever they choose to go.
They then proceed to shitbag the name of the country they choose to live in on a public blog to make money of it.

She just oozes strength and independence doesn't she?

Quote: (02-10-2015 01:43 AM)Nonpareil Wrote:  

I don't believe in the safety problems for women. They may be hit on a bit more than local women, but that is not a safety issue. That little group sounds like a local problem with one semi-stalker. I would not even call him a stalker, because finding out emails and sending messages is easy to block.

My ex-girlfriend went to travel alone and partly with her boyfriend for 6 months in Asia. It was extremely safe for a woman - India was only slightly bothersome for her, but China was not. She could stroll the streets alone and was left in peace despite being attractive enough.

So young Western women don't get an equal dating advantage as in the US or UK - did I understand it correctly? And all this after a supposed m/f advantage ratio. Of course I always knew that the ratio is much worse in most Western countries for men before the age of 30.

Quote: (02-10-2015 12:10 AM)Go-getter Wrote:  

[Image: Clipboard02sd.jpg]

What a basic bitch! Look at that snobbish pretentious smirk! YUCK! Her husband must not have any balls whatsoever to be living in China with an ugly warhorse like that. I don't feel bad for any Western man with an ugly wife going to China to visit. Let em look around and suffer. You can tell he probably fucks her with a half hard dick. Maybe she does not fuck him at all. She looks so rigid, un-relaxed, and awkward.

Dating Guide for Mainland China Datasheet
TravelerKai's Martial Arts Datasheet
1 John 4:20 - If anyone says, I love God, and hates (detests, abominates) his brother [in Christ], he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother, whom he has seen, cannot love God, Whom he has not seen.

Chinese don't have the same sense of privacy over things that Americans have. People ask your age, your job, your salary, where you live, your rent - they're taking an interest in you, and its friendly and fine in their culture to do so. Stalker-creepy dude? Unlikely. Friendly and wanting to practice his english? Absolutely. I've never seen a Chinese dude, ever, get handsy with a western woman in China (I'm not including harem type women imported from Ukraine or some shit like that - but thats a totally different dynamic).

I mean, shit, no offense to OP but is this even really thread-worthy for the travel subforum? Really, nothing to see here other than self-aggrandizing victim shit to make these women feel wanted when they are swimming in a sea of "nobody gives a shit."

I've referral links for most credit cards, PM me for them & thanks if you use them
Strip away judeo-christian ethics ingraining sex is dirty/bad & the idea we're taking advantage of these girls disintegrates. Once you've lost that ethical quandary (which it isn't outside religion) then they've no reason to play the victim, you've no reason to feel the rogue. The interaction is to their benefit.
Frequent Travs
Phils SZ China

This is funny considering that China must be safer than most of the western countries.

Quote: (02-10-2015 12:50 PM)Global Entry Wrote:  

I mean, shit, no offense to OP but is this even really thread-worthy for the travel subforum? Really, nothing to see here other than self-aggrandizing victim shit to make these women feel wanted when they are swimming in a sea of "nobody gives a shit."

Thread was posted in the EE section. Thread was moved by moderators to the Travel section.

I'm the King of Beijing!