rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Gaming Sphinxes

Gaming Sphinxes

Last week I was up in Rotterdam looking for a spicy mama. We have a facebook group of game guys, so we were with about 5 at the club looking for exotic tail.

A Turkish girl comes up to me of her own accord, she's an okay 7.5 but she seems to have ADD and just rambles on. She was not your traditional Muslim, more like a semi-hipster desperately struggling to prove her originality. Because she approached first I was already on my guard - most chicks never make the first move. I tried to outwit her with some banter then sent her away in a teasing manner, thinking to pursue that prospect later. My buddy was convinced she wanted the D, but I was skeptical, she seemed to be wanting something else.

The night would later prove the girl was a Sphinx - a girl who seems to prefer a mindfuck over a physical fuck, an attention-horny bird looking for an attention gangbang from as many unwitting suitors as possible. I would see her flit from one target to the next, each time trying to best the man with some silly mind game. I've seen enough Sphinxes before to develop an aversion towards them. Usually I would just ignore them, but there's always a part of me that wants to beat them at their own game.

I'm wondering: how do you bang a Sphinx?

Sure they can think themselves superior to all the beta men who they play their games with, but there also has to be a guy who she will take the D from.

I've tried being unkind, to outgame them in banter, calling them out on their shenanigans - and while it's fun to spar with them - still no bang. Is it possible? Or are these more the type of girl that will just decide on her own that she wants a good looking hypermasculine man and there's no way you can game her otherwise.

Gaming Sphinxes

The Sphinx has a few riddles/games for you.

-Always running, never walking, sometimes babbles but never talking. What am I?

-What's the difference between a cat and a complex sentence?

-The more you take the more you leave behind. What am I?

Couldnt resist, the title made me think all about sphinxes.

Gaming Sphinxes

Water (I.e. Stream)

Something about clauses/claws

Time

If only you knew how bad things really are.

Gaming Sphinxes

Yeah, the answers were:

A river(a stream/water should also count)
One has claws at the end of its paws, the other has a pause at the end of its clause
Footsteps(although I assume time works too)

Gaming Sphinxes

She closes legs and speaks like whore
Is it a milf behind roommates door?

Only riddle you need to solve. Don't put effort or attention into hard to get girls

Gaming Sphinxes

this happened to my brother and I a few weeks back.

He laughed a little then said: "thanks. You can go now."

she walked away and came back about an hour later to try to be more genuine.

Refuse to play her game. Tell her to fuck off.

She'll either come back and be more genuine or she'll fuck off and you've won either way.

Gaming Sphinxes

In 3 months I will get my MA in Pshychology. These women need help more than any other women group. They are called EMOTIONAL PREDATORS.

Trying to guess is suplicating to her. And to whom? Not only a woman but a cock tease at that.

To hell with them. You should have higher standards and tell yourself SHE IS DEAD TO ME.

Out of experience: These women are SO FUCKED UP, that they prefere to know they fucked a guy over, than have EVEN PURE APHAS fuck them, on his term. They will fuck betas or seldomly alphas, but in akward situations, after the aplha suplicated, or she thinks he did.

Gaming Sphinxes

Back to the topic at hand, there is little you can do with a girl like this. Your best hope of gaming them and I'm saying 5% odds tops is not to talk to them. If it's a smaller setting where everybody can see everybody don't even look, but if it's a larger setting look at them just enough for them to know you're there (they read it as judging them). You can't look disapproving, just look neutral like you're looking around at the furniture. It's worked for me a couple times but like I said the odds are really low. It's not worth the effort to crack that nut. They're usually deeply insecure and not very bright.

If civilization had been left in female hands we would still be living in grass huts. - Camille Paglia

Gaming Sphinxes

Your boy was right and you fucked it up.

Take the L.

As for the topic, running game on a broad that you can't peg.

If she's an attention whore - looking for attention from others no matter the cost, you've got to grab HER attention.

Like everything else in the game, if the girl shit-tests you and wants you to jump through her hoops, you flip the game and make her jump through your hoops.

So with spastic Turkish girl, after she pinged off you and you failed, you need to let her bounce around a bit and then approach her on some "cut the bullshit"

1) Either do a cold read and call her on her bullshit, "I can tell that you're impulsive, impatient and a little bratty", soften it with a "I like that".

2) Run up on her, "it's clear to me that you're bored, but you call it being social. Are you up for some real adventure, or are you a pussy?"

3) if she's clowning for the crowd, you walk in "Fuck whatever you talking 'bout" (preferably in a Southern Accent)

You essentially have to be bold and break her pre-determined pattern, and then offer her something even more in line with her manic behavior.

This chick is a god damned whirlwind. You can't stop the tornado, you have to be even more chaotic and draw her in. I don't know if opposites ever attract, and this is one of those situations, where you have to adapt to the situation, and then change here frame (of reference) entirely.

If you're used to running regular game, "hey, pet store, you're kinda cute, is that your friend, what you doing, how'd you get here, I've got this pangolin back at my apartment is totally cool" -

Sometimes you have to bring out the big guns. You can't do the subtle, indirect, smooth escalation shit. You've got to take life by the throat sometimes.

WIA

Gaming Sphinxes

Quote: (02-11-2015 08:05 PM)WestIndianArchie Wrote:  

3) if she's clowning for the crowd, you walk in "Fuck whatever you talking 'bout" (preferably in a Southern Accent)

This is great advice no matter the context.

If civilization had been left in female hands we would still be living in grass huts. - Camille Paglia

Gaming Sphinxes

Quote: (02-09-2015 04:42 AM)eclipse Wrote:  

The Sphinx has a few riddles/games for you.

-Always running, never walking, sometimes babbles but never talking. What am I?

A waste of time and money (in this context ;p)

Basically, you don't, if she's acting like she wants to waste your time, she's just looking for attention, ignore and game other women.

Isaiah 4:1