rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Girls that dont like your race or style

How have you worked around this? Style should be a lot easier to work around than race but I haven't mastered it. I'm not sure how you would get her to fuck you if she's been born and raised not to touch your ethnicity. The times I've fucked a black or white girl who never messed with a hispanic dude was because they thought I looked good and wanted to try something different. No game needed, I was in the right place at the right time.

I'm curious: How do you know for sure its your race that she is no attracted to? There are generalizations that can be made about EVERY race on the planet, but you still see interracial couples everywhere.

Women are very coy about letting you know what she dislikes about any guy as they are non-confrontational creatures. So, it involves you digging deeper until she flat out says, I don't date <insert race> which I would be shocked a woman would dare do.

Unless a woman is verbal, and specific that she does not like your specific race, it's all in your head. Which then leaks in your lack of self-confidence, and I think that is what ultimately turns her off.

Turn it around and let me ask you. Would you turn down a good looking, perfume smelling sweet piece of ass because she is Lebanese, chinese, Hindu, African or Honduran?? I think not! Women are the same. Come correct, and confident, and be the best version of yourself you can possibly be....and it is NOT you - its her!

To put it perspective, I met this really hot girl France teh other day....she had it all going on, but when she raised her arms, her pits were fucking kicking...which turned me off and I started putting up shields to get her away from me! She can easily say that Latin men do not like French girls and would be totally wrong...I love french girls, but it's the bad odor I could not stand.

Ultimately, if a woman is indeed racially biased, you cannot undo years of racial bias that a woman has been programmed with since a kid. Personally, a racist woman is a waste of my time. Even if you were determined to change her ways....why would you? Too much work and frustration for little return.

You can never reason with ignorance.

Mixx

Mixx - I've asked girls straight up and they've told me they don't mess with hispanic guys. I don't even think about my race when talking and fucking with hoes, its the last thing on my mind. I know I look good and this brown skin gets love from all colors. I get what you're saying though....guess I just wont even try to convert them if they're not seeing it

Quote: (05-08-2011 01:52 PM)houston Wrote:  

Mixx - I've asked girls straight up and they've told me they don't mess with hispanic guys. I don't even think about my race when talking and fucking with hoes, its the last thing on my mind. I know I look good and this brown skin gets love from all colors. I get what you're saying though....guess I just wont even try to convert them if they're not seeing it

Whenever a girl tells you that, it's because she has been burned before by a latin guy who played her like a fiddle, and then dumped her. So now, she has this rage that the whole hispanic male race will do the same, and only that race in particular will do that to her. this is especially true in a city where latin men dominate the foreign races: Miami, Houston, California, New York City.

Next time a girl tells you she does not date Hispanic guys, walk away, but do not do so at the cost of giving her an ego boost at your expense.

Target "I don't date Hispanic guys"
Mixx:"What a relief..'cuz this hispanic guy does not date racist and ignorant, low-class women"

Call her out on her shit...and walk away. Do not sit there an argue with her...Like I said, you cannot ever reason with ignorance - ever.

Never be afraid to put a woman in her place if the situation screams for it. You will always be the alpha male who takes no shit, and does not seek approval from any woman - NOT EVEN YOUR OWN MOTHER!! Not saying to disrespect your mother...but, you know what I mean.

Think how you would look if you were to say that remark to a girl - you'd be labeled a racist dick, and have beer poured all over you. Women would not put up with that shit, and neither should men.

On another note, if you are a latin guy (like me), you need to get your ass to Sweden, Slovenia, Switzerland, Canada, or any small college town USA. These are places where being Hispanic is an huge attraction factor. I was in Sarasota, and killed it just for being the only tan-skin guy with brown eyes. [Image: smile.gif]

Mixx

Great line mixx. Hopefully I won't ever have to use it but I can already imagine girls looking at me in shock if I did. Shit, they might even want to fuck me after saying that to prove me wrong

Yeah man, I can't wait until I graduate college so I can start traveling. If I can already pull girls because my good looks and tan skin here, i'd be shutting cities down once I get off the plane [Image: smile.gif] what's the best place you've been to where you received the most female attention for just being hispanic?

Houston I feel you on this -- I cannot necessarily talk because I am white, but in a college environment the STYLE aspect plays a big role. I'm convinced that no matter what your race, looks or whatever - style is at least 60% of a girl's view of you from the onset - the rest is your overall vibe (confidence). They don't have as much to go by (And aren't really wired in the same way) to base judgments off of body type/looks. For example think in college, frat guys get a lot - why? Because in addition to the social circle aspect, they generally dress (even though the style is straight up sad/pathetic - worse than my grandpa) they dress like they have money. or like their parents have money. One of my best friends at school is a brotha (we were suitemates freshman year) the dude dresses on some NEXT LEVEL preppy boi frat shit -- and rocks it really well. Now I wouldn't wear the shit he does, but he absolutely kills it with white girls. In fact I knew one girl who told me for a fact that she would "never hook up with a black dude EVER" (her daddy is a doctor) and I found out a couple of months ago that my boy slept w/ her and she would actually call him up in between classes to come and fuck around with him. So never think that what a girl says - really matters. If she is feeling your style, you can get it.

Also if I had that latin flavor going for me, I would head to eastern europe at some point - my family is from a small country in EE, and I think that combination would work out well.

Who cares about the broads that are racist and wouldn't dare to touch a man of a certain race. There are plenty of girls that are open to all different races. I have a friend from Tijuana that went to my college that slayed a ton of attractive upper class white girls. I also have a black friend who is always dating a hot white girl and is probably the biggest player out of all my friends because his dad has been giving him tips from the players' hand book since he was a youngin. Sure there are women that prefer to date people from the same background and culture but there are plenty of girls that are down to at least bang dudes outside their race. Most of the girls I swoop are non white and I'm white. Just have style, game, and present yourself the best you can and you'll be straight.

Quote: (05-08-2011 03:25 PM)houston Wrote:  

Great line mixx. Hopefully I won't ever have to use it but I can already imagine girls looking at me in shock if I did. Shit, they might even want to fuck me after saying that to prove me wrong

Yeah man, I can't wait until I graduate college so I can start traveling. If I can already pull girls because my good looks and tan skin here, i'd be shutting cities down once I get off the plane [Image: smile.gif] what's the best place you've been to where you received the most female attention for just being hispanic?

Slovenia!!! Girls would race to take a picture with me because they thought I was a spanish soap opera actor. Mexican, Brazilian and Colombian Telenovelas are HUGE in Slovenia and Israel.

As girls would line up to take pictures with me, one even literally started pissing in her pants from the excitement. She never met a Latin guy in person before.

Then I went to small town called Lasko lake...I went into a restaurant while some Colombian Telenovela was playing..I think it was called "fuego de amor" . The telenovelas are in original spanish with Slovenian subtitles.

One girl came up to me and ask if I was latino, and when I answered her in spanish..."si Corazon, soy latino"...she started screaming like If I was Enrique Iglesias and calling 30+ of her girlfriends to come and meet the spanish guy..

AAhhh..Slovenia!!

You damn fucking right I capitalized on my latin looks in Slovenia!!

Read my Slovenia Trip Report.

For real...it was like that - no shit! As you plan your travels...skip Latin countries!! Seriously. There is no value for you in Latin countries (except Colombia) as you are just another dude who has to prove himself worthy, and not another deadbeat local player she is used to.

Go to countries where women are primarily white/blonde/green eyes. You will kill it. Even small cities in America like Wyoming, Minnesota, Iowa, Nebraska or North Carolina...being latin is a huge attention grabber, in a good way. Stay away from California, Miami, NYC, Texas, Arizona if you are hispanic!

My record: Kansas. I went on a quick business trip to Wichita, KS back in 2003. It was a 3 day trip. I met a girl about 30 minutes after I unpacked my bags. We were fucking with 90 minutes of meeting each other. She was a blonde, college girl from good ole Kansas.

So, you can say that I was fucking within 3 hours of my plane landing from a girl I had never even met before.

Mixx

This opens up the delicate and controversial questions of race-based game and inner-game issues based on race.

As a dude that rarely dates within his race, I've spent a lot of time pondering and dealing in these matters. I want to (loudly) echo some of what Mixx has laid out here and add a couple of bullet points.

Quote: (05-08-2011 04:19 PM)MiXX Wrote:  

One girl came up to me and ask if I was latino, and when I answered her in spanish..."si Corazon, soy latino"...she started screaming like If I was Enrique Iglesias and calling 30+ of her girlfriends to come and meet the spanish guy..

First of all, LOL on this. That shit is priceless.

Quote: (05-08-2011 04:19 PM)MiXX Wrote:  

Go to countries where women are primarily white/blonde/green eyes. You will kill it. Even small cities in America like Wyoming, Minnesota, Iowa, Nebraska or North Carolina...being latin is a huge attention grabber, in a good way. Stay away from California, Miami, NYC, Texas, Arizona if you are hispanic!

This is true. A lot guys don't understand that the iron laws of supply and demand apply to game as much as anything else. Unless you have mainstream appeal (i.e., white dude from central casting), you basically don't want to be in the minority demographic that's super abundant in your region or city. This is one of those strange situations where, unless you're in first place, you don't want to be in second or third. There's a weird "pest factor" that I've detected in being "another one of those people." It's not quite racism; it's a weird gray area, that's human nature when you see too much of one thing.

In the American Southwest, being Latino is anywhere from a neutral to a negative you have to overcome. You don't really get any benefit, even with Latin bitches. Now, every dude has a set of issues to work around or optimize, so race should never be an excuse for not getting laid--barring some rare, extreme cases. You can go to places where you'd be better off, but don't run away simply because your race "can't get laid in this city." That's bullshit. There are pages and pages of threads on this board dedicated to how Indian guys or Asian guys or whoever can't get laid because of their race. Most of that noise is inner-game issues.

Most girls that are reluctant to hang with a Latin guy--or any other race for that matter--aren't "racist," per se. First of all, the overwhelming majority of girls are simple-minded trend followers. They are going to be reluctant to do anything that involves defying the herd, whether that's wearing something besides Ugg Boots or going out with a Latin guy. So, keep that in mind. That aside, there are the added possibilities that: they have no experience in it; or they don't want to date a walking stereotype, FOB-ass dude. If you're an unassimilated Mexican dude with a mustache and straw hat, you'd be hard-pressed to game a white sorority girl. But if you were a cool, Enrique Iglesias-looking dude with style and social proof, you could take your pick of the litter. It's not the race, it's the look and perception.

Having said that, if you seek out regions (or countries) where you're not in abundance, you will benefit from a novelty factor--assuming, of course, you have solid game, style, and work at it. This is the path of least resistance to dealing with the added challenges of bad numbers and markets. Just know, you're likely to trade one obstacle for another. There are no easy solutions in game.

I've been in both types of situations: where I'm a novelty and where I'm in abundance. In the latter case, I deal with it by:

1. Shoring up my game in my target demographic. Understanding their "tendencies" and preferences, and optimizing my game to hit the right buttons.

2. Make my look "different." Do my best to differentiate myself from the typical dude in my race, in that particular region.

3. Not let it affect my inner game. Most of the time, this is the bigger of the problems. Don't let that shit mess with your head.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

I take it Tuthmosis and Houston, you guys are Latino brothers? Cool to see who is who on this forum. Funny how everyone here is running to South America, while we are running away from it towards the blonde, green-eyed mamacitas.

Once in a while I get an itch for a latina, but then I realize all the bullshit they come pre-packaged with, and look forward to sarging French-Canadian white girls.

Mixx

Great posts everyone. Interesting Tuthmosis. I see what you're saying how its easy to be brushed off as "another hispanic" in the south west unless you bring something to the table. Are u saying to break the stereotype and make the girl see u in another light? I would love to go to the places Mixx mentioned to see how the girls react to me. I was born and raised here, I can't even imagine being the only hispanic guy around in some city. How was it for u being a novelty somewhere?

Mixx - yeah I'm Mexican American. I love my hispanic girls but its always nice to have some variety. Its definetly easier fucking hyna's if you're hispanic. Most, not all, stick to hispanic dudes.

Quote: (05-08-2011 08:47 PM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

1. Shoring up my game in my target demographic. Understanding their "tendencies" and preferences, and optimizing my game to hit the right buttons.

Can you explain what you mean by this?

I'm African American and I mostly date outside of my race. I'm sure everyone knows being a black man in the DC area is def no novelty. Lol

Another great thread and post btw.

So? I'm not attracted to black women, and I don't worry about it.

Think of it like how guys like blondes.

Hello.

Also, beauty standards are racialized (i.e., favors white women, light-skinned/mixed black women over dark-skinned black women, etc.) I never noticed this, but a chic pointed out that while she was in the U.S. she wanted to dye her hair black. And guess what? She couldn't find it! Go to any pharmacy and there'll be like 50 different shades of blonde dyes, a few brown dyes, and virtually no black dyes.

Hello.

Quote: (05-09-2011 01:13 PM)blurb Wrote:  

So? I'm not attracted to black women, and I don't worry about it.

Think of it like how guys like blondes.

well, black women are not my first choice either, but if an Alicia Keys look-alike walks my way, you're damn right I am trying to get in her pants!

I would not discard any woman based on her race, but on her style/looks.

I'm certain that if a fine sista from Atlanta that looks like Beyonce or a cutie from Ethiopia was dropping IOI's at you, you'll never say, I don't date black women.

Mixx

Mixx-

"I would not discard any woman based on her race, but on her style/looks."

I completely agree with this statement. I believe you can get more attractive girls by being open to all different races of girls. You are limiting the amount of attractive girls you could pull by saying "I don't like/or fuck with <certain race> girls. Usually the guys that say this type of stuff have one dimensional type of game or have only pulled girls of one certain race. I fully agree with Mixx.

Quote: (05-08-2011 09:15 PM)MiXX Wrote:  

I take it Tuthmosis and Houston, you guys are Latino brothers? Cool to see who is who on this forum. Funny how everyone here is running to South America, while we are running away from it towards the blonde, green-eyed mamacitas.

Race undisclosed. [Image: blush.gif] Don't want leave too much of a trail for the Tuthmosis Internet stalkers. I'll PM you with the details.

But, yes, the game of musical chairs that guys of different shades play around the world is pretty damn hilarious. People want what they don't have, I guess.

Man, I could tell you stories.

Quote: (05-08-2011 10:01 PM)houston Wrote:  

Great posts everyone. Interesting Tuthmosis. I see what you're saying how its easy to be brushed off as "another hispanic" in the south west unless you bring something to the table. Are u saying to break the stereotype and make the girl see u in another light?

Absolutely. In the absence of what everybody else has, girls want rare shit, hence their obsession with shiny objects that people tell them are rare (i.e., diamonds). A "typical" Latino or black guy is simply not that interesting. And, when they're in abundance in a given area, is actually annoying and objectionable to them.

Keep in mind that this doesn't apply to what I'm terming "mainstream dudes." If you have a mainstream, desirable look, girls will flock to that as the "safe option." Standard, handsome white guys will always benefit from mainstream appeal, just from virtue of market saturation. It's the same reason you see droves of these girl-clones walking around with Ugg boots on their feet and iPhones in their hands.

If you're not mainstream, you better be a rare breed of your off-brand (race). If a girl can't have an iPhone, she wants to have some cool phone no one else has--not some cheap knock-off that's on every street corner.

Quote: (05-08-2011 10:21 PM)rakishness Wrote:  

Can you explain what you mean by this?

Another great thread and post btw.

Thanks, bro. I know some guys don't agree with this philosophy and have all sorts of reasons why it's ineffective or over-generalized.

What I'm saying is that you have to develop several distinct, niche games depending on the "sort" of girl you're targetting--for example your "hipster, white-girl game" or your "first-generation-Mexican-girl-with-a-traditional-family game." There are two important caveats here. First of all, the more narrow your "niche," the more effective it's going to be. Having just a generic "black-girl game," isn't going to get you very far. That's too broad. Second, there are, of course, the natural, obvious flaws in generalizing a group of people, even if it's narrowly defined. There will always be outliers. It's just a guideline, not a gospel.

But, it's helpful to know what style, interests, and--by contrast--objections these groups have. Take the "inner-city, hipster, white-girl" demographic, one of my targets. I know their music, their politics, the type of dude they typically go for, etc (at least in my city). I go into an approach pandering to their tastes on the one hand, but openly defying their pre-conceptions on the other. I might say something really sexist to them, knowing that they have some stupid gender-equality beliefs, just to fuck with them. Then, I might talk about Arcade Fire (the band) or some hip, bullshit, local artist. I may say something good about them or make fun of it, depending on where the approach is going. In either case, I'm showing dominion over her little world. My tone and speech is different than it might be with a sorority babe, Mexican club-hoochie, or some other demographic. They fancy themselves as pretty educated, so I might use some bigger words or use more subtle humor. Just to be clear: I'm not acting or trying too hard, I'm just letting a different part of my rounded personality and experiences come to the fore. It's a little like doing sales. If you're moving pick-up trucks, you have a slightly different pitch for selling to sweet, old grannies versus construction workers.

Meanwhile, my gear might be a little like what she's used to seeing (hipster wear), but with some interesting twists. My general look adapts to a wide audience. Combined with some solid game, this package is going to be a deadly combination: familiar enough to be "safe," but odd enough that you seem "rare." Needless to say, putting this together takes work. It isn't an overnight easy-step.

Cultivate a few of these niche games, and you have some specialties where you'll always succeed in higher numbers. Naturally, your "games" are going to have tons of overlap and, of course, you'll often venture out of your niches, but it's nice to have a knowledge base about given "groups" to fall back on.

That's my approach, anyway.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Quote: (05-08-2011 12:03 AM)houston Wrote:  

How have you worked around this? Style should be a lot easier to work around than race but I haven't mastered it. I'm not sure how you would get her to fuck you if she's been born and raised not to touch your ethnicity. The times I've fucked a black or white girl who never messed with a hispanic dude was because they thought I looked good and wanted to try something different. No game needed, I was in the right place at the right time.

Mixx and Tuthmosis already said some great stuff, but I'll add my two cents. Houston, we are in a similar situation w/ some minor differences. I am also Mexican-American and live in a metro area that has a noticeable Latino population (not as high as TX levels, but big enough compared to national avg). I myself speak Spanish fluently. I will also mention that I'm not as dark as your typical Latino (My ancestors came from Spain and Portugal to Mexico and my parents are pretty light/European looking for Mexicanos). So right off the bat white chicks don't peg me as Mexican-American. They know I'm not white and that I'm something different. But they don't exactly know what until they ask me or hear me spitting game in Spanish on my phone.

Mindset and style are what will trump any chick who doesn't 'mix' with your race. Your mindset and style will transcend just being seen as a Latino or Mexican brother. My mindset has been International Playboy since I was a youngin', so a lifetime of that has manifested its self in the way I carry myself today.

Style comes down to South Park Mexican v. Luis Miguel/Alejandro Fernandez style. If you mainly dress in an urban, hip hop style (a la South Park Mexican), than white chicks will see your 'Mexican-ness' first and foremost. And they will see you as being too street and lower class. This look may attract some lower class white chicks, but I have no interest in that trash.

Now if you dress International Playboy/GQ a la Luis Miguel and Alejandro Fernandez? With that look and that swag white chicks will see you as a Latino International Playboy. And they'll see you as high class. They'll see you as different from all those other Latin brothers on the street. You don't have to go custom suited down straight off the bat, but getting all your clothes tailored is the way to go. G Manifesto, Mixx, and countless others on the forum have written about dressing this way.

A final thing that is great with white chicas: Talking dirty in Spanish. Whisper some dirty things in Spanish in her ear while at the bar/club. While you're laying it down on her in bed, go back and forth b/w talking dirty in English and Spanish. I forgot how powerful a tool this was until a short while ago (the obvious shit you'll miss and forget, smh). I've had white girls get off just from talking dirty in Spanish to them. Some of them keep begging me to talk dirty in Spanish after the first time I do it. Talking dirty in Spanish is a huge tool that ups the exotic/forbidden factor.

Hope this stuff helps man, let's keep getting after them white chicas!

A mexicano amigo told a girl who said he wasn't her type
Girl I'm like ketchup, I go great with everything

She ended up going on a date with him and paid for his studf

It all boils down to wardobe then to seperate yourself. I need fill my closet up with brand new shit. What kind of clothes have y'all had most success with? I guess I'm going have to google luis miguel and alejandrro fernandez to get an idea of what direction to go in.

The only races I have seen girls openly reject have been Asians and Indians.