rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Building comfort before the bang

One of my biggest weakness in game is building comfort before getting the close. I've received feedback from women after an LMR that they like me but they won't sleep with me yet because they're not as comfortable. It was so bad I was hearing this even from girls half-naked in my bed.

I've been trying hard to fix the problem, so last night when I was out on a second date with this 28 year old blonde girl from AZ I began trying a different approach.

I bring her to a food truck two blocks outside of my apartment, and since it was really cold I asked her to come over to my place instead to eat. She doesn't hesitate. Logistics planning is great.

Soon after we finish eating, I turn off the TV and I sit on the carpet floor between my couch and my TV. She sits next to me. We start talking and while I'm really good at flirting, witty conversations and making people laugh, this time I decided to focus less on that and build more comfort, a much more serious interpersonal connection.

I came up with a line that was a hit, I asked "on a scale from 1-10, how happy are you with your life right now?" She starts talking and doesn't stop. She's telling me her life story, secrets, dreams and everything else in between. Needless to say, an hour and a half later she is in my bed naked and gave no LMR resistance whatsoever [Image: banana.gif]

My question is, how do you guys here build comfort? Do you think it is necessary to have this kind of emotional heart to heart conversations with a woman before the bang, or do you know of any of comfort builders I could use?

How long does your comfort building typically last? There are parts where she talks about her stupid job and her silly problems and that's just shit I don't want to hear.

I'm not as good as this yet as I want to, so I may have to need some canned openers to warm a hamster up.

Girl talking about her problems: "That's great and I understand you, but now, focus on good things" and change the topic. You did it right by pulling the 1-10 line. You should build comfort become coming to your place also. Make sure you make her laugh, make her enjoy the moment. Make her talk about herself. I can guarantee you that the most important thing for a girl, is herself.

Logistics are everything. That means making sure the light dimmers are at the correct position, having your playlist ready, etc. just like Tuthmosis said in his guide.

So when you bring a girl to your place, don't jump on her. Sit on the couch, talk about anything, throw in some booze. Then after a few minutes (I usually do 10-15), start kissing her. If the girl denies the kiss, you should eject. I see rejecting a kiss at the utmost form of disrespect from a girl, especially if you are both alone. It takes 5 seconds. If you're not worth 5 seconds of her time, it gives you an idea how full of herself she is.

Some girls might give you a shy kiss, that means continue building comfort. Two steps back, one step forward. After the first kiss, pull back, and go make drinks or do somthing else, but don't be caveman. After one more round, you can escalate and see how far it goes. At this point, you will or will not get LMR.

If you don't get any LMR: still don't go too fast, you never know when her hamster will wake up. Proceed accordingly.

If you get LMR: don't give up unless you get a clear and formal No. She might pull some bullshit excuses.
"I have a boyfriend" --> "Right" and continue, just ignoring what happened.
"I am on my period" --> "So?" and just continue. If she insists, just A&A (Agree & Amplify): "Yeah, I'll drink your blood". Kiss her so she can't place another word.
"I never do that on first dates" --> Smile and continue.
"I'm not that kind of girl" --> See above. Anything you say can and will be used against you.
The girl cranes you --> Just play with another part of the body for 1 minute or 2, and try again. Rinse and repeat. (craning is moving your hand away in a crane-like motion)

If the girl is on the shy side, I suggest you play with her boobs while letting her bra and shirt on. For some reason, the girls feel more comfortable like that the first time.

ALWAYS have background sound, whether it's music (I recommend), TV, movie, whatever it is. A total silence with escalation makes the girls chicken out.

If you get any resistance / LMR / etc. just do 1 step back, 2 steps forward. Battle through LMR until you get the bang or until the girl stops and leaves.

Leave a recorder in the room. You want to avoid possible false rape charges if the girl regrets falling for your player game.