rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Unknowingly opened two friends 30 minutes apart. What next?

Had some free time for day gaming the other day alongside Melbourne's river promenade (lined by cafes and street performers).

Saw a cute blonde girl (let's call her Sandy - 7/10) sitting up on a ledge taking a selfie with the river as a backdrop. Obviously a tourist. I approached and engaged her in a 10 minute set. She was a fairly young German tourist waiting for her friend who was five minutes late. The exchange was average but I got her number - I generally find it difficult to game younger girls as I'm just into my 30s. My natural style is one of a calm demeanor with a slightly more sophisticated vocabulary than what the kids are speaking these days.

I left and walked about 200 metres down the promenade, opening a quite bland 24yo white (Aussie) girl and chatted with her for about 20 minutes. Despite being open to converse with she was incapable of anything flirtatious and I felt much too uninspired to continue.

Another ten minutes passed and a very hot blonde girl with a zoom lens SLR walked within earshot of me and stood still while filming a chinese lantern that was swaying in the breeze. I commented on her photography technique and then offered to pose for her travelogue. It worked because I was well-dressed in grey dress pants and slim fit shirt, so she giggled and said, "it's not that kind of video."

German accent, and easily an 8 (with ripped jean shorts).

I said, "for a different video then...I'm dressed the part!"
"You are," she smiled, "but no thanks."
"The people are the best part of this city. Have you met many Australians yet?" I asked. She said no again and was starting to move away but I pressed on - "stay and chat, you don't have anywhere to be do you?"

"I have to meet my friend Sandy...she's waiting for me."

The funny thing is she walked off in the opposite direction to where Sandy was waiting 30 minutes ago. I let her go. Upon reflection, what a flake! Sandy had tried to call her after I suggested it, but she let it ring out while swanning around with a camera filming bullshit that no-one will ever watch. Still...definitely WB!

Ironically, not long after this I opened another blonde tourist (6/10) and her name was Sandy too (not actually Sandy but they had the same name). This one was a spiritual, mid 20s Dutch dance teacher who really got drawn into my calm style. I will definitely bang in due course.

However, the other two friends were hotter. I texted original Sandy an hour later asking if her friend finally came to collect her. "Yes she came, we are going to blah blah next..."

They are staying in the city until Monday. On Sunday they'll be at an outdoor festival, and that evening will be my last chance to act.

My question is, what do you think are the implications of meeting girls in this manner? To young European backpackers, does it make me seem like I'm just scattergunning for anything, or that I'm desirable because no-one else out there is opening?

Obviously, I'd prefer the hotter one, even though she was more keen to end the exchange. Though if she knew I was texting her friend, wouldn't that attract her more?

How should I play this from here? There's that nagging part of my brain that has been seeking my first threesome, no matter how far-fetched. Would meeting them both sabotage things? Or bringing a wing? Isolating Sandy right from the beginning carries a high risk of flake - separating two friends on their last night of a holiday.

Dude. I once fucked a girl and a week later brought her roommate back to her house while the first girl was there studying for a mid term.

There's no point in trying to worry about this. Just treat them like any other girls

Bang them both at the same time.

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2