rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Have you ever traveled somewhere because of what you read on the forum?

I'm talking about guys who have actually booked tickets somewhere based on something that was shared here.

I ask because I'm in Poznan, a city I never heard of a month before, solely because of the forum.

[Image: grouphug.gif]

Colombia!

Slovenia!!!

DC..just kidding.

Spending one of my two weeks in Brazil in Rio instead of both weeks in Salvador because of reports that Salvador has comparatively uglier girls. I also decided against doing clinical rotations in Bolivia because of Roosh's comments on Bolivian girls and the guarantee of getting the shits there (granted I'm doing them in Ecuador instead, but it was the only other option in South America and it's at least somewhat of an upgrade).

I also now have no interest in going to Argentina after everything I've heard and experienced, a big part of which comes from this forum and Roosh's blog.

No and I won't anytime im the immediate future but it's definitely given me ideas, West Africa notably somewhere I'd never considered before. It sounds great. Trinidad & Tobago during Carnival too, after the recent trip report.

Yep, Cordoba.

Philippines solely because of this forum.

Philippines was not even on my radar as a vacation spot but after reading the comments on this forum I know that I will go there sometime in the near future.

oh yeah: Colombia

it seems just like yesterday i googled "latin american girls" AND "pick-up advice" and stumbled upon the vast resource which is this forum

cheers for setting it all up Roosh!

Detective Rust Cohle: "All the dick swagger you roll, you can't spot crazy pussy?"

Not yet, but I'm intending to extend my visit to Czech Republic to also visit Poland, based on the many favorable things I have read about it on the forums.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

Ethiopia soon

Sweden soon.

I voted no but the info on here is useful non the less.

I read through Bang and Dead Bat in Paraguay about a year ago then forgot about this site. Fast forward a year when I had booked my ticket to Bogota. I found the weather to be depressing and wanted to go somewhere else. I read everything on this site about Colombia and Medellin and a few days later I was in Medellin where I spent 3 months.
While in Medellin I digested everything on this site about Brazil. When I was given the opportunity to come to Brazil I jumped upon it, due in no small part to what I had read here.

I came onto this forum because I needed some real information about whether to go to DR or Cuba.
I am planning to move to the U.S and I didn't want the fact that I went to Cuba to hinder my ability to immigrate.
Also, I wanted some nice round asses and after careful deliberation and researching this forum, it was determined that DR is the capital of ass in the Caribbean.
Thirdly, I heard that you have to register lizards if you want to take them into your casa to fcuk in Cuba. I wasn't into that bullshyt, I just wanted to fcuk and dump, I have no interest in hanging out with the same woman for a week.
Also very importantly, I needed information from people who looked like me who went there.
Often, some of my other friends have told me about how easy it is for them to slay in certain places and I'll go there and find out that it's not so easy for a person who looks like me.

I like my information precise and pertinent and this is what this forum is able to provide.
This is why I like the diversity on the forum.

I encourage more people to get their papers up and start to travel to other countries so they can write data sheets on cities relevant to another person who looks LIKE them.

My South Asian and East Asian brothers, get your weight up and start travelling to other regions so that you can start putting that sordid sausage inside the nether regions of some of these saucy lasses.

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

There's something crazy inside me that makes me want to go to Haiti. Naughty Nomad inspired me in some sense.

I know this sounds wicked but there will be something thrilling about pounding some phat assed down and out chick, dark as chocolate, moaning some macabre Creole in my ear.

I hope the feeling passes. Or maybe all the danger is just hype..?

OUR NEW BLOG!

An Ode To Lizards

edit

I went to Colombia based on this forum, and then will go to Iceland and Sweden.

No but I will when I get my cash stacked

I am about to...(again). PLease vote for my summer destination Poll in the MIxx's fate thread.

Appreciate it [Image: smile.gif]

Mixx

Went to Rio based on this forum, and discarded Argentina.

Has anyone gone to any place because of what they read on this forum and found it not to be up to what they expected based on what they read on this forum?

OUR NEW BLOG!

An Ode To Lizards

No

Quote: (05-09-2011 03:07 PM)LostGringo Wrote:  

No

Me neither, which is what I love about this place. It's kept 100 (I feel very loving today *oops*)

OUR NEW BLOG!

An Ode To Lizards