rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

LMR and sexually awkward/uncomfortable girls

I know LMR has been widely discussed, but most of the advice on this issue seems to be useful in situations were the girl is almost naked/ready to go, but shows last minute hesitation.

Recently, I've unfortunately had a somewhat different issue with girls just not willing to go passed making out/really get sexual. I would chalk this up to bad game on my part, but I've had enough success that I don't think I'm doing anything terribly wrong, and thus am wondering if some girls simply have issues with intimacy?

In the last month or so I've had almost the exact scenario occur twice, both with 23 y.o. girls (I'm 29): The first time I have her over, we make out, but she seems a little hesitant to escalate. We just met, so I roll with and just keep a positive vibe. Both girls seemed into me, texting regularly, and I'm thinking the next time she comes over it will be a sure thing.

Nope, all goes well, we make out, laugh, eat dinner.. postive experience. But once I really start to amp things up.. her legs become a bear trap, she all the sudden seems a bit uncomfortable, and after a while, leaves abruptly and akwardly.

Again, this exact thing happend twice almost in a row. It seems like I'm doing a good job building comfort and interest, then wam bam, I'm shutout. Why would she be excited about coming over for 'dinner and movie' if she had no interest in having sex, since I've clearly already made my intentions known? [Image: huh.gif]

1) general advice
- 2 steps forward,1 step back
- be the first to break the action and cool down, and then reinitiate
- blame HER for making YOU FEEL this way. "OMG what are you doing to me" (some what of a sexual role reversal)

2) She might be a virgin

3) Bring out the big guns
- Hey baby, tell me what's going on with you © in a Fatherly tone. You can use your tone and body language to change the dynamic of the relationsihp

4) Listerine homey! Dragon breath has fucked up a bang or two in my day. Embarrassing, but you ain't a boss if you haven't taken a loss © Young Buck

WIA

Taking the dark path.

More liquor.

Specifically Jager shots and a potent bong hit.

Pratical ways:
- Card drinking games (learn the one young chicks like and pay attention to)
- Teach her to roll a joint
- Have a round of shots to celebrate something you both did earlier in the date
- Make her feel a bit lame if she doesn't do it, she's killing your great time
- Double dog dare her
- Tell she must of have been a lame girl to hang out with back in high school if she is hesistant (girls hate this being perceived as lame during delicate adolescent years)

Pro-tip: If she smokes weed but wimps out on a changer (bong hit) roll a joint with a bit of THC wax smeared on the inside of the paper. This will make up for the lack of bong hit.

You must be hovering in too much comfort and hesitancy. You are building the attraction. Lean back on the couch more. Open body language. Liquor... fun... you will start moving closer naturally. You need to have some sparks before there is fire.

This is a key for newbies I happened to have naturally in me, but many guys struggle at this part.

You have to feel like a tree panther in blood lust waiting to jump from the dark branch and rip a water buffalo's neck open. You need to have that killer instinct, like you want to attack her. She will feel this. She feels your dominant presence. You are sitting two feet apart but she feels you hunting her. She'll give you the opening. There won't be much LMR.

SENS Foundation - help stop age-related diseases

Quote: (05-19-2016 12:01 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  
If I talk to 100 19 year old girls, at least one of them is getting fucked!
Quote:WestIndianArchie Wrote:
Am I reacting to her? No pussy, all problems
Or
Is she reacting to me? All pussy, no problems

Quote: (02-05-2015 08:43 PM)WestIndianArchie Wrote:  

4) Listerine homey! Dragon breath has fucked up a bang or two in my day. Embarrassing, but you ain't a boss if you haven't taken a loss © Young Buck

Excellent point WIA. Bad breath is a very underappreciated factor in losing bangs. There is nothing girls hate more -- nothing. They hate it with a passion, one whiff of halitosis and an otherwise eligible dude is history.

However -- I would not recommend Listerine, much too harsh. It's better to use Scope, and best of all is Closys, a superb alcohol free mouthwash:

http://www.amazon.com/CloSYS-Original-Un...rds=closys

In fact, one of the very best things you can do while a chick is using your bathroom is to sneak a quick Scope or Closys rinse.

same old shit, sixes and sevens Shaft...

1) general advice

- blame HER for making YOU FEEL this way. "OMG what are you doing to me" (some what of a sexual role reversal)

2) She might be a virgin

- Hey baby, tell me what's going on with you © in a Fatherly tone. You can use your tone and body language to change the dynamic of the relationsihp

WIA

Agreed. I laid off, and then re-engaged a few times. With the girl last night, taking off her bra while making out apparently spooked her (scared the cat)? I can see this behavior on a SNL/at the bar situation, but this was the fourth time we hung out and everything prior seemed positive.

For her to just to split/go totally cold in that instant.. is very perplexing. Sent her a text saying 'that was rude, nice meeting you, take care.' Next..

Quote: (02-05-2015 10:18 PM)ordinaryleastsquared Wrote:  

1) general advice

2) She might be a virgin

WIA

Agreed. I laid off, and then re-engaged a few times. With the girl last night, taking off her bra while making out apparently spooked her (scared the cat)? I can see this behavior on a SNL/at the bar situation, but this was the fourth time we hung out and everything prior seemed positive.

For her to just to split/go totally cold in that instant.. is very perplexing. Sent her a text saying 'that was rude, nice meeting you, take care.' Next..

They seem a little too old (23?) to be acting like this.

1) Any cultural or religious factors you didn't mention?

Please don't tell me you're posting from Dubai, lol

2) What was the verbal heat before you put your mitts on her?

Most of the seduction is verbal when you're that far down the hamster hole.

When they say that pro's bang 1 in 10 girls, they fail to mention that they got 4 of them back to the apartment!

WIA

I know there's a lot of posts here on the forum about LMR and I think I've read them all. The phrase "two steps forward one step back" seems to get batted around quite a bit. While I understand what it means I'm struggling to put it into practice. Can anyone do a detailed breakdown of how they apply that? My standard go to LMR strategy is if the girl swats my hand away, tells me no etc. I keep on kissing her but stop doing what I was doing that triggered the LMR. I've also tried doing a full break in the action but sometimes the woman uses that as an opportunity to get up and leave. I'm guessing I'm not using the two forward one back strategy correctly?

Hand hold, let go
French kiss, pull back
Neck, stop first

Meanwhile you're "accidentally"brushing up against her breasts and inner thighs.

So kiss, French, snap her bra strap off *through* her top. Pull back.

French, cup the breast over the clothes.

Pull back.

Neck, hand goes under the shirt, to mess with her stomach, pull back.

Hand goes up the shirt, play with the tits, pull back.

All the while you're whispering in her ear.
She should be enjoying it, but also participating.

If she's not, stop. She might be a little cold at the beginning, but if you're getting weak reciprocation,

She's inexperienced
She's a prude
She's into being taken, so that she's not responsible for the sex.

All cases require you to maintain your cool,calm her down if she's not into it. Bounce if need be.

I say this as a black.dude dealing with all kinds of chicks. Can't have Heather freaking out and calling the Law. It's not likely that the officer or the court system is going to show me any mercy If there's a misunderstanding.

Yeah, I went there. Save that Rocco Siffredi/Max Hardcore/Jian Golmeshi stuff for date 2

WIA

Do I need to keep spelling it out?

Quote: (02-06-2015 03:53 PM)WestIndianArchie Wrote:  

Hand hold, let go
French kiss, pull back
Neck, stop first

Meanwhile you're "accidentally"brushing up against her breasts and inner thighs.

So kiss, French, snap her bra strap off *through* her top. Pull back.

French, cup the breast over the clothes.

Pull back.

Neck, hand goes under the shirt, to mess with her stomach, pull back.

Hand goes up the shirt, play with the tits, pull back.

All the while you're whispering in her ear.
She should be enjoying it, but also participating.

If she's not, stop. She might be a little cold at the beginning, but if you're getting weak reciprocation,

She's inexperienced
She's a prude
She's into being taken, so that she's not responsible for the sex.

All cases require you to maintain your cool,calm her down if she's not into it. Bounce if need be.

I say this as a black.dude dealing with all kinds of chicks. Can't have Heather freaking out and calling the Law. It's not likely that the officer or the court system is going to show me any mercy If there's a misunderstanding.

Yeah, I went there. Save that Rocco Siffredi/Max Hardcore/Jian Golmeshi stuff for date 2

WIA

Do I need to keep spelling it out?

Thanks WIA. When you say pull back is it just for a few seconds or do you stop for several minutes and chit chat before resuming?

Quote: (02-06-2015 12:48 AM)WestIndianArchie Wrote:  

Quote: (02-05-2015 10:18 PM)ordinaryleastsquared Wrote:  

1) general advice

2) She might be a virgin

WIA

They seem a little too old (23?) to be acting like this.

1) Any cultural or religious factors you didn't mention?

Please don't tell me you're posting from Dubai, lol

2) What was the verbal heat before you put your mitts on her?

Most of the seduction is verbal when you're that far down the hamster hole.

When they say that pro's bang 1 in 10 girls, they fail to mention that they got 4 of them back to the apartment!

WIA

I'm in the bible belt, so there is always the possibility of religious factors, though none were obvious. Truthfully, I don't really do the dirty talk thing, I usually just keep the converation light and funny, but maybe I need to work on this area.. or at least get a feel for what they're comfortable with.

Thanks for the spot on advice, I'd rep you if I could!

Generally move 2 steps forward, 1 step back. If she's really into it, go a bit faster, but never burn steps.

A lot of girls seem more comfortable to keep their shirt at first. I get less LMR when I play with her breasts while still leaving the bra and shirt on. When I get LMR from a girl, I usually go for the bang without taking her shirt off. You can try this next time.

New girl coming over for dinner tonight... maybe third times a charm.

Dinner dates aren't a good idea, except if it's at your place. In that case, you can try the Zero-Date Bang recipe. Have wine for dinner, and throw in some booze after. Have your playlist / dimmers ready, and proceed as usual.