rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How often do you run into hippie chicks?

Girl on the job grew up in a commune. Pretty much anytime I'm in central Texas I run into a girl with this background. By definition they tend to be free sexually. I'd describe them as sex positive feminists.

Anyone else dealt with this sub species?

WIA

Yes, I banged one who did charity work "smuggling north koreans", drove vans across the US touring cities as a guide for foreigners, camping, etc.

She was very sexually free, ONS bang and anal with no hesitation.

Another one was all about music venues, making music, and festivals. Another ONS, however I was weak with game and lost frame fast.

ALOT of wannabe hippie chicks here in SoCal the classic hipsters who do it for fashion and to fit into the scene in places like Coachella, Outsidelands, or FYF (all music festivals).

I'd say some quite a few are sluts, the rest are prudes at first.

in my experience there are a ton in Colorado

There used to be a lot in the SF Bay area but they are being replaced by nonfeminine 28+ year olds who are past their physical prime and work in the tech industry and talking to them is like they took their personality from "stuffwhitepeoplelike"

I live in Boulder. I've banged about 20 or so hippie chicks over the years. I have mixed feelings about it. It's nothing special but It's a good thing for someone to experience. I meet them online but I go to Denver to club and get away form them.

Berlin has quite a few of them. There's two extremes, I daresay: 1) the politicized vegan tree huggers who live in communes/squats and dress like shit; 2) The naive, quiet and unambitious girls who hang out with their pot smoking friends, listen to trippy music and wear nice DIY dresses. And something in between of course.

Here is my take on them:

+ Easy bangs; sexually liberated
+ They often have long hair
+ Usually friendly and forgiving attitudes; easy to read
+ You can go to cheap places with them without shame or get beer from a convenience store and drink outside
+ You can game them while you're broke
+ They usually have some weed and other drugs or know where to get it (if you're into that)

- Often don't take good care of themselves (smell, pubic hair, no make-up)
- Cringe inducing conversations with her stupid and deluded friends
- Dread locks !

How much of a hippie do you have to be yourself?

Linux are they on Plenty of fish

They are all over here. If you go to the right coffee shop you will find them. That's usually where they congregate. Not any kind of chain coffee shop. It has to be a weird place that keeps teas in jars behind the counter and has peace signed painted in more than one location.

Brian. I meet them at whole foods and okcupid.

@First of the month.

Not very. You don't need to be 420 friendly, just have a relatively open mind.

WIA

It just so happens I dated a couple of hippie chicks during the last few months, so I do have some experience with them.

I've noticed some pros and cons of dating this particular kind of girls:

PROS:

-They tend to be sexually open (won't say "no" to anal or blowjobs).

-Most of them don't have an entitled attitude, therefore mental games or shit-tests are rare.

-They're cheap to date. You don't have to take them to expensive bars, you don't even need to go to bars at all, they have no problem with drinking beer from a liquor store and sitting on the sidewalk.

-They either have weed or know people who do, which is an advantage to you since weed can lead to easier and faster bangs.

CONS:

-Their male friends. Seriously, if you get the chance to meet them, prepare to meet some of the biggest cock-blocking white knights in existence. I remember I was dating this hippie chick and one of her beta-orbiters started to get all passive-aggresive with me simply because I wasn't treating her, and I quote HIS words: "With the respect she deserves". Almost all of their male friends are like that, so be cautious about them.

-Their hygiene and overall presentation can be questionable at times. Their makeup is non-present, they don't shave their body and their smell is... Well, not a deal-breaker but still quite noticeable.

-Their ideals, to a greater or lesser degree, draw more to the liberal vegan greenpeace save-the-dolphins side, so prepare your ears for the ocassional bullshit that's gonna come out of her mouth.

Overall they're a nice experience to have, however they're not something you want on a regular basis.

The patchouli smell, ugh.

And for y'all that mess with black lizards, the bohos aka Erykah Badu types will crucify you for wanting pepperoni on the pizza.

WIA

Quote: (02-04-2015 09:12 PM)Gyaleth Wrote:  

It just so happens I dated a couple of hippie chicks during the last few months, so I do have some experience with them.

I've noticed some pros and cons of dating this particular kind of girls:

PROS:

-They tend to be sexually open (won't say "no" to anal or blowjobs).

-Most of them don't have an entitled attitude, therefore mental games or shit-tests are rare.

-They're cheap to date. You don't have to take them to expensive bars, you don't even need to go to bars at all, they have no problem with drinking beer from a liquor store and sitting in the sidewalk.

-They either have weed or know people who do, which is an advantage to you since weed can lead to easier and faster bangs.

CONS:

-Their male friends. Seriously, if you get the chance to meet them, prepare to meet some of the biggest cock-blocking white knights in existance. I remember I was dating this hippie chick and one of her beta-orbiters started to get all passive-aggresive with me simply because I wasn't treating her, and I quote HIS words: "With the respect she deserves". Almost all of their male friends are like that, so be cautious about them.

-Their hygiene and overall presentation can be questionable at times. Their makeup is non-present, they don't shave their body and their smell is... Well, not a deal-breaker but still quite noticeable.

-Their ideals, to a greater or lesser degree, draw more to the liberal vegan greenpeace save-the-dolphins side, so prepare your ears for the ocassional bullshit that's gonna come out of her mouth.

Overall they're a nice experience to have, however they're not something you want on a regular basis.

I actually like hippies. More so than religious girls. Like has been said, they're usually very free spirited and open minded. They also seem to date interracially.

I never meet hippie chicks. They are repulsed by masculinity.

I went on a date with a hippie chick once, I felt like strangling her the entire time. Unfortunately I didn't get the opportunity to hate fuck her on the first date, I never saw her again. I can put up with most types people but I just can't fucking stand hippies. I realized this when a wingman whose big on psychedelics convinced me to go to a hippie gathering/festival out in the bush, I felt like murdering them all the entire time. And I'm not the type who gets riled up very easily.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSbKJtLt1_-HVIUmYbOQv-...8CLaqIV02g]

You'll find quite a few down here in Atlanta. If that's tour target demographic then hang out in little five points and go fishing.

Also, any music festival is bound to harbor some easy hippy girls.

@Jayrod

Afropunk type chicks, or flower power white girls?

Where I live, pretty much never. It's all uptight hipSTERS.

I grew up in Maine and the hippy chicks and hipsters are rampant, especially in the Portland area in the Southern part of the state. They usually come in tow with one or two beta-orbiters who always have cockblocking tendencies. As other users have noticed some of the same patterns emerge: long hair (head, vag, pits, legs, etc.), generally unkempt, idealistic and sometimes batshit views of the world/society, and almost always sexually open to whatever when you get them alone.

I had one flower-power type get uppity on a lunch date where I got chicken on half of the pizza I was paying for.

As far as the patchouli smell, I can overlook that if she's hot enough.

In the hippie scenes I've been around there's always the main dedicated hippies and then some peripheral girls that just like to smoke weed and wear flowy skirts but haven't given up shaving or bathing. The latter aren't really different from other girls, and there are way more of them.

If civilization had been left in female hands we would still be living in grass huts. - Camille Paglia

Quote: (02-04-2015 09:59 PM)WestIndianArchie Wrote:  

The patchouli smell, ugh.

And for y'all that mess with black lizards, the bohos aka Erykah Badu types will crucify you for wanting pepperoni on the pizza.

WIA

I can't wait to find those erykah badu types. Sluts, they give it up fast and furious.

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

Quote: (02-06-2015 05:48 PM)Grange Wrote:  

In the hippie scenes I've been around there's always the main dedicated hippies and then some peripheral girls that just like to smoke weed and wear flowy skirts but haven't given up shaving or bathing. The latter aren't really different from other girls, and there are way more of them.

I encountered quite a few of these when I lived in Asheville NC. Pretty easy to game in my experience, open minded types, usually into yoga, eating healthy, in shape etc.

In other cities I'd recomend health food stores, yoga classes, and maybe mediation classes, as good places to run into these types. That said, you'll inevitably compete with 'energy brahs' who try to game these girls talking about shakras and shit.