rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Bogota or Cali? Some questions

Hello, if you know and have been in both Cali and Bogota, can you tell me which town do you like more?
I'm more than 50 years old and I think I will get pay girls only. I'd like to ask some question please:
1) where do girls like more sex and make better sex?
2) Where are there more beautiful faces?
3) Where is there cheaper sex?
4) Where is easier to get girls at my room? I like to fuck at my room only.
5) Where are girls more girlfriendly? I like to get some girlfriend experiences.

Which town do you like more? THANKS for yor suggestions!

Quote: (02-03-2015 06:31 AM)TheHunter Wrote:  

Hello, if you know and have been in both Cali and Bogota, can you tell me which town do you like more?
I'm more than 50 years old and I think I will get pay girls only. I'd like to ask some question please:
1) where do girls like more sex and make better sex?
2) Where are there more beautiful faces?
3) Where is there cheaper sex?
4) Where is easier to get girls at my room? I like to fuck at my room only.
5) Where are girls more girlfriendly? I like to get some girlfriend experiences.

Which town do you like more? THANKS for yor suggestions!

If you are interested in p4p, you should hit another Forum. Otherwise, there is plenty of information here on how to meet normal girls in Colombia.

I'm currently in Bogota and recently spent two months in Cali, if you want cheap poon and a GFE experience then I suggest hitting up the following barrios: Agua Blanca in Cali and Ciudad Bolivar in Bogota. The taxis may not want to take you in there, but most of them are pussies and will do it for an extra 20.000 pesos, if you don't speak Spanish its no problem, most of the locals are very friendly in these barrios and surprisingly well educated and would relish the opportunity to show a foreigner around. If you go, make sure to wear your Gringo uniform: Hawaiian shirt, cargo shorts and white New Balance running shoes, don't forget to wear new white tube socks and stretch those fuckers as far up your legs as you can, Colombian bitches love that shit! Probably a good idea to bring an SLR camera too, these barrios have some amazing sites to see and of course, don't forget your smart phone, you don't want to lose contacts with those hoe. You will be swimming in Colombian pussy in no time bro, good luck!

Thanks, tomorrow I will depart to Ciudad Bolivar in Bogota. I'm sure I will love that place because I don't like sophisticated girls but I like simple but beautiful girls, then I will report here.

This comes too late, but anyways... why do you have to choose between Bogota and Cali?

Cali is the center of the drug cartels and really dangerous and Bogota is cold as fuck and relatively dangerous too. Why not choose one of 10-15 other second tier cities, like for example Cartagena?

Disclaimer: I have only been to Bogota and not to Cali, but have been spending 5 weeks in Colombia and heard a lot of stories, talked to a lot of people, etc...

Failure is caused by unwillingness to adapt!

"If it's not rough, it is not fun!" - Lady Gaga, Philosopher

Quote: (02-04-2015 04:43 PM)TheHunter Wrote:  

Thanks, tomorrow I will depart to Ciudad Bolivar in Bogota. I'm sure I will love that place because I don't like sophisticated girls but I like simple but beautiful girls, then I will report here.

Another good spot to hit up is called The Bronx, its down town near calle 9 and carerra 15, you can get blow jobs from chicks with no teeth, aka gummers for a dollar or two, may be worth checking out.

Quote: (02-04-2015 04:53 PM)Dr Feelgood Wrote:  

This comes too late, but anyways... why do you have to choose between Bogota and Cali?

Cali is the center of the drug cartels and really dangerous and Bogota is cold as fuck and relatively dangerous too. Why not choose one of 10-15 other second tier cities, like for example Cartagena?

I know Medellin, Santa Marta, Valledupar, Brarranquilla and la Guajira. I have spent a lot of time in Colombia. I never will reach Catagena because it is too expensive and there are too many tourists. I'm looking for a town that can give me more than the towns I already know.

Disclaimer: I have only been to Bogota and not to Cali, but have been spending 5 weeks in Colombia and heard a lot of stories, talked to a lot of people, etc...

I don't think you know what you're talking about, I've spent about three months in Cali and nothing dangerous happened to me, and Bogota is cold as fuck? It was about 22 degrees this afternoon and my face is a bit red because of the sun, I should have put some some screen on. And about the danger, didn't you get a gun pulled on you while spam approaching girls at 4am in Medellin? Then you basically insult every RVF member who has been to Medellin and dropped intel on here, to quote from your thread: I read all of the more recent Medellin threads before booking this trip, but nowhere did it say that it was really hard in Medellin! I just wonder if the people who wrote this have so little game they can't hold apart an easy from a tough city.
[Image: dodgy.gif]

If u want to date girls 20 years or more your junior with no local status, money or spanish,,, odds are you will be paying. If not up front, indirectly. Pay for taxis this that etc. You will be dating the poorer girls for sure.

As for cali, most of the crossover bars play their fair share of salsa. I hope you know how to dance.

As for paying, and you want to enjoy your time without putting up the work, or meet certain criteria,,,,, post on Internationalsexguide. Read read read...

bogota, is colder than cali,,,, but there are more things to do for nightlife.

Quote: (02-04-2015 05:25 PM)scotian Wrote:  

I don't think you know what you're talking about, I've spent about three months in Cali and nothing dangerous happened to me, and Bogota is cold as fuck? It was about 22 degrees this afternoon and my face is a bit red because of the sun, I should have put some some screen on. And about the danger, didn't you get a gun pulled on you while spam approaching girls at 4am in Medellin? Then you basically insult every RVF member who has been to Medellin and dropped intel on here, to quote from your thread: I read all of the more recent Medellin threads before booking this trip, but nowhere did it say that it was really hard in Medellin! I just wonder if the people who wrote this have so little game they can't hold apart an easy from a tough city.

Really, you write something like your first two posts in this thread and complain about somebody "insulting" members? Absurd.

I would have a lot to say about Cali/Bogota/ego and your cherrypicked info, but what for, fruitless.

Failure is caused by unwillingness to adapt!

"If it's not rough, it is not fun!" - Lady Gaga, Philosopher

Here, on this Forum you are all nervous. But is pussy missing you? [Image: wink.gif]

Do you see that line across the OP's name? He was banned for being a P4P troll and my first two posts were a reflection of that, a little humour that went over your head, I guess. I still think that it was a dick move to imply that RVF members who previously visited Medellin have so little game they can't hold apart an easy from a tough city. And saying that Cali is full of drug cartels, so what? Do you think that narco bosses give a shit about random foreign travelers? They won't do anything to a traveler, unless he is so socially unaware that the traveler hits on his girlfriend, which I suppose for you and your buddy who had a gun pulled on you could be a legit concern.

Quote: (02-05-2015 01:16 AM)Dr Feelgood Wrote:  

Quote: (02-04-2015 05:25 PM)scotian Wrote:  

Really, you write something like your first two posts in this thread and complain about somebody "insulting" members? Absurd.

I would have a lot to say about Cali/Bogota/ego and your cherrypicked info, but what for, fruitless.