rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Interesting Sommers video: Developed Countries have Greater Differences Between Sexes

Interesting Sommers video: Developed Countries have Greater Differences Between Sexes

Apparently, the more developed a country is... the more different men and women act. Notice she did not necessarily say women are more feminine.

If I recall, this is the same woman who ripped apart the 1 in 5 rape statistic. Why does she continue to identify as a feminist? Her beliefs are closer to ours than to Jezebel's it seems.

Quote: (02-03-2015 12:18 AM)DrewP Wrote:  

If I recall, this is the same woman who ripped apart the 1 in 5 rape statistic. Why does she continue to identify as a feminist? Her beliefs are closer to ours than to Jezebel's it seems.
Maybe she knows that it lends her credibility? Maybe she has hope for the ideology? Most Christians are very loose with the religion but still identify with the religion.

She's a feminist but she's firmly anti-third wave and anti-radical. She believes she's defending the credibility of feminism by exposing their bullshit. She also seems to realize women are happier with men who are actually men.

"Who cares what I think?" - Jeb Bush