rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

need help escalating with old crush

So this forum has helped me out a lot. But I don't know what to do in this case. Had a crush on this girl in my neighborhood when I was 15 but was really beta and just remained a beta orbiter. She would tolerate me but was not into me. I would always hang out with her on breaks from college. But in my last year of college I found this forum, stopped orbiting her, and stopped hanging out with her,and ignored her because I learned how to approach girls. I moved back into my parents house to save money my first year working and she did as well and now we are both back in the suburbs while most of our friends have moved away. I have been running extreme aloof game, gaming her friends in front of her, and such. I used Roissy's beta arbiter strategy.

I know this is beta but now I need to know how to escalate. A few months ago we were about to kiss when I dropped her off but her younger sister was spying on us from the window and she said she got nervous and left. I had to leave town for a few months and when I came back she was dating another guy. She hung out with me a lot at that point trying to secure something for when she broke up with him. I ignored it and changed the subject whenever she wanted to talk about him. I told her i didnt care if she broke up with him or not and talked about other girls. She recently left him. I have played my cards right but I just dont know how to make a move. took her out last week and we held hands/i had my arm around her thats it. it feels like everything ive learned goes out the window with this girl. How do i escalate and make a move before it's too late. I have escaped from being seen as a beta in her eyes for a short period. Should I talk to her about dating? Should I just go in for the kiss? Should I take her out on a proper date or keep hanging out with her in the suburbs?

How old are you ?
How many girls have you banged ?

You have a really bad case of oneitis dude. Why didn't you kiss towards the end of the date after some comfort game ?

You need to take a leap of faith man, kiss the damn girl, and escalate from there.

DO NOT take her on a "proper" date. Just grab a drink at a bar with her, don't some fancy dinner trying to woo her.

Hangout with her ASAP, keep it light, funny, and go for the kiss.

What's the worst that could happen ?

She rejects you and friend zones you....again ? Or she makes out with you and you escalate from there ?

She rejects you, so what ? You realize there's always hotter girls out there right ?

She kisses you and keep going from there and possibly get the bang ?

Think about it man, you've got nothing to lose.

Read EpicBeta's warning tale about this: http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-34397.html

Invite her over to watch a movie and nail her on your bed. She has immense comfort with you by now if she's known you for years, there's obvious sexual tension, stop trying to get all "formal" with a bitch you've known this long. Take her to your place, make some popcorn, watch for a bit, then set the bowl down, turn to her, and go for the makeout. Escalate, get the notch, and stop beating around the bush.

Everything you're doing and thinking with this girl is bad beta game.

The best thing for you to do is to go No Contact- delete her from your phone and social media and never speak to her again.

But since I know you won't, the next best thing is to set up a situation to isolate her and go for the bang. Not a kiss, a bang right then. If she won't let you then go No Contact.

You've learned a good lesson here of what happens when you fail to escalate with a girl early on and get put in the friendzone and it's not a pretty sight. Resolve to never let this happen again and the lesson will have been worthwhile. Otherwise it will happen to you again and again.

"If anything's gonna happen, it's gonna happen out there!- Captain Ron

Generally girls you bungled the first part with, you should just move on. But it sounds like you made some headway with this girl. However, this means little. What you need to do is IMMEDIATELY do what Texas tryhard suggested.

Either she responds yes to your text, comes over at the agreed upon time, or you ignore her forever. If she does, then you escalate, and try to fuck her. If she refuses, you ignore her forever.

Right now you are running the risk of wasting weeks' worth of time if she waffles on whether she wants to fuck you. So be extremely direct. More direct than you've ever been. Degrees of her receptiveness are white noise - it's a yes or no binary, and you need to find out fast so you can move on.