rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Met nice Southern girl who lives about two hours away...how to proceed?

This Saturday, before having drinks with a friend, was randomly sitting by myself at a sushi bar having a meal when this girl sits next down to me. After overhearing a conversation about how she tried to join the Coast Guard but was medically unfit I launched my opener "I'm in the Coast Guard, when did you try to join?" To make a long story short, after a short conversation invited me to her birthday party that was happening that night but told her I already had plans with a friend I was going to go gaming with. We exchanged numbers and texted throughout the night.

She asked for a contact picture of me for her phone. I gave her one with me wearing an American Flag tshirt and she said "I was expecting one with you in uniform, but oh well". I responded back jokingly "this IS our uniform, it's the country I defend!". After playfully making fun of my shirt, I told her to send me some pictures of her and I'll be the judge. She sent me two pictures and they both looked good. I told her "they're nice, just as good, but not better than my picture". After a few exchanges we agreed to pick up the conversation tomorrow because I had a busy night of gaming while she took birthday shots.

The next day after another long text session I told her when she would be available to meet up. She said the weekdays are hard but I can come and make plans beforehand one day to visit her. I told her she can visit me too and that would be "lovely" (according to her). She wanted me to call her on the phone so I did and we had a two hour long conversation getting to know each other and she added me on FB afterwards.

How I would describe the girl:

-5'4
-Mixed Native American/White ancestry (I do really, really well with these girls for some reason)
-From a small town in Florida several hours south of Tampa
-Loves to cook, hates pop music and pro sports (the Holy Trinity of a dateable girl)
-7 with large breasts and curves

Keep in mind I intend on gaming locally as well so I won't come down with onenitis, but I really would like to make it work with this girl. Was thinking about having her come down to see a concert with me in DC (I could see her but she lives in Bumblefreak Egypt) and head to Old Town Alexandria for drinks Valentines Day weekend (when she'll most likely to be open since she's single and doesn't want to "miss out") but if there is a better way to proceed with this, your help is appreciated.

Keep in mind, after only seeing her once and some frequent texting, you don't really KNOW her know her. So to say you really want to make this work with her sounds like you may becoming too attached to the ideal of her already

Treat this like any other lead, especially since there's distance. Have her come visit, hang out and see how things go without having pretense of what V day hangout's imply. Drinks are cool, but try to not make the occasion so heavy.

More importantly. give her a chance to earn that optimism instead of bestowing it on her based on a few interactions. Dating is difficult enough without the added obstacle of distance

*Oh yeah, Keep seeing other girls for the time being

MDP

Quote: (02-02-2015 12:32 PM)MY DETROIT PLAYAS Wrote:  

Keep in mind, after only seeing her once and some frequent texting, you don't really KNOW her know her. So to say you really want to make this work with her sounds like you may becoming too attached to the ideal of her already

Treat this like any other lead, especially since there's distance. Have her come visit, hang out and see how things go without having pretense of what V day hangout's imply. Drinks are cool, but try to not make the occasion so heavy.

More importantly. give her a chance to earn that optimism instead of bestowing it on her based on a few interactions. Dating is difficult enough without the added obstacle of distance

*Oh yeah, Keep seeing other girls for the time being

Thanks. Also I wonder how frequent should I text her until then. I don't want to text her too much obviously, but I don't want to go a full two weeks without talking to her either (so I can stay on her mind in some capacity).

Nothing wrong with the 'sprinkling' text method

Make it interesting, provocative and fun

Just to keep yourself in play until you see her again

MDP

Keep the texts going, and increase the heat as well ad the demands. You want the sex to be a foregone conclusion.

Also push for her to meet you, not they other way around. I've been burned heading out to meet a sure thing. She needs to invest

WIA

I cringed when I read that you "would really like to make it work with this girl." You don't even know her! She could be a meth head of a psycho bitch or just incompatible with you.

And before you've even spent any time with her you've had long text conversations and a two hour phone call. Two hours, really?

And your plan is to invite her to go to a concert with you and be your Valentines date. Valentine's Day is huge with girls-what has she done to earn that? You are way too invested in this girl already. You are seeing her as the prize when you should be acting as if you are the prize. You're giving her way too much too soon. Plus, by inviting her on Valentine's weekend you are telling her that you have no other women in your life. Girls are attracted to a man who has options with women, and unattracted to a man who doesn't.

You need to realize that what you are doing is executing the classic Beta Mating Strategy-invest time, emotion and money in a girl and let her know you really like her and want a relationship with her. That strategy worked pretty well for centuries which is why it continues to be taught to young men by their families and the culture. But today it's largely a recipe for failure or at least for getting a woman well below your sexual market value.

The doctrine taught on this site is the opposite of what you're doing. Read the site.

Look-it's possible you might get laid doing it this way-it does work sometimes. But it normally requires a large expenditure of resources, is much less effective than Game, and leaves her with the upper hand in the relationship. Our way works much better, not just to get laid but in real relationships.

Get her to meet you for drinks. Absolutely do not do this on Valentine's Day weekend. Find out what her logistics are-does she live alone, etc. You might want to go to her if it's not too far. Or if banging her at your place will work, even better to get her to come to you. Drinks only, no dinner. Take her to several venues that night. Escalate physically, isolate her and try to bang her. In the meantime, stop texting and calling so much. Make her work for the attention.

Edit don't be fooled by this "nice Southern girl" act into white knighting her. They can be more feminine but game works on them just as well as any other girls and they are just as whorish.

"If anything's gonna happen, it's gonna happen out there!- Captain Ron

You're already pedestalizing her for being southern.

Proceed as usual.

Cattle 5000 Rustlings #RustleHouseRecords #5000Posts
Houston (Montrose), Texas

"May get ugly at times. But we get by. Real Niggas never die." - cdr

Follow the Rustler on Twitter | Telegram: CattleRustler

Game is the difference between a broke average looking dude in a 2nd tier city turning bad bitch feminists into maids and fucktoys and a well to do lawyer with 50x the dough taking 3 dates to bang broads in philly.

Quote: (02-02-2015 07:20 PM)MrXY Wrote:  

I cringed when I read that you "would really like to make it work with this girl." You don't even know her! She could be a meth head of a psycho bitch or just incompatible with you.

And before you've even spent any time with her you've had long text conversations and a two hour phone call. Two hours, really?

I see what you are saying, but the texts and the phone call was at her request. I know my plan needed to change, but I feel like the chasee instead of the chaser at this point. But I will probably just text only a few times a week and have her visit me; I am insanely busy these days.

Several hours south of Tampa? This could mean many things is she a straight up Everglades girl from a small town?

Quote: (02-02-2015 08:07 PM)el mechanico Wrote:  

Several hours south of Tampa? This could mean many things is she a straight up Everglades girl from a small town?

several hours south of tampa is Miami

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

I know-I read what you wrote.

Girls are turned off when a man does what she tells him to do.

If you do what a girl demands, at least do it on your terms-when, where and how you want, and even then only do what she wants occasionally.

Texts and phone calls should be kept brief and random

"If anything's gonna happen, it's gonna happen out there!- Captain Ron

Quote: (02-02-2015 03:46 PM)WestIndianArchie Wrote:  

Keep the texts going, and increase the heat as well ad the demands. You want the sex to be a foregone conclusion.

Also push for her to meet you, not they other way around. I've been burned heading out to meet a sure thing. She needs to invest

WIA

I'm a supporter of this as it fits my personality. increase the heat and escalate with the texts. I like girls that would drop everything to drive 2 hours to bang in the middle of the night, not try to pace things for the weekend.

I prefer not to let up on the escalation until I have the bang, then I settle into an "I don't really care" attitude.

Why do the heathen rage and the people imagine a vain thing? Psalm 2:1 KJV

Yes she is.

Quote: (02-02-2015 08:14 PM)MrXY Wrote:  

If you do what a girl demands, at least do it on your terms-when, where and how you want, and even then only do what she wants occasionally.

I see what you are saying; that's where I messed up. I didn't bend over backwards to reply to her (I was free) and ended the conversation, but it was too long. I will sprinkle in a few texts here and there (no more than 7 a week) and see where things stand then invite her down.

Quote: (02-02-2015 08:11 PM)Moma Wrote:  

several hours south of tampa is Miami

The west south Moma. That's where you donate blood to the wildlife half the year wether you like it or not.

Quote: (02-02-2015 08:31 PM)MdWanderer Wrote:  

Yes she is.

I see what you are saying; that's where I messed up. I didn't bend over backwards to reply to her (I was free) and ended the conversation, but it was too long. I will sprinkle in a few texts here and there (no more than 7 a week) and see where things stand then invite her down.
Down? She's as far down as possible almost. You mean up??

Quote: (02-02-2015 10:13 PM)el mechanico Wrote:  

The west south Moma. That's where you donate blood to the wildlife half the year wether you like it or not.

donate blood?

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

Several hours South of Tampa? Are we talking Ft. Meyers and Naples area or down past the Alley?

"All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent."
Thomas Jefferson

Quote: (02-02-2015 10:20 PM)Moma Wrote:  

Quote: (02-02-2015 10:13 PM)el mechanico Wrote:  

donate blood?

Skeeters.

"All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent."
Thomas Jefferson

Quote: (02-02-2015 10:15 PM)el mechanico Wrote:  

Yes she is.

She currently lives in Carroll County, MD (outside of Baltimore County and 2 hrs from the DC area where I'm at) but is from Florida.

Quote: (02-02-2015 10:26 PM)MdWanderer Wrote:  

Quote: (02-02-2015 10:15 PM)el mechanico Wrote:  

Yes she is.

She currently lives in Carroll County, MD (outside of Baltimore County and 2 hrs from the DC area where I'm at) but is from Florida.
Yeah like that's the same thing.

I'm done here

Damn MrXY broke it down for you easy on this one! Don't worry OP, if you play your cards right you'll still get the Bang. Just be careful since by fighting to not put her on a pedestal, you were unconsciously acting stressed around her, which made you put her on a pedestal.

Just don't fallow your instinct to drop everything to focus on her. Keep on getting prospect on the side. Getting lost of prospect is the best cure against putting a chick on a pedestal. And if you don't get her no big deal! With the advice on this thread you'll get one for sure!

UPDATE: Still in the game; she texted me out of the blue a few days ago. Had a short text exchange Wednesday and Thursday that I ended both times. Texted her first Thursday, now balls in her court. If I don't hear anything from her by next week, will chalk up as a loss.