rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Sudbury, Ontario datasheet

I've been lurking for a while, decided I'd contribute.
Sources:
lived here twenty years.

City:
City with 160,000 population, four hour drive north of Toronto. Relatively spread out, it's an amalgamated city made up of three smaller cities so this can seriously hamper logistics.

Weather:
Usually hot in summer and cold in winter. In the summer it can get hot and sticky but it will never go over 30C. In winter it will easily reach -40C so I would not suggest coming in winter. Even spring and fall will be cold for people that aren't used to it (10 as a high and -5 at night)

Women:
The population is almost 40% french and most others are third generation eastern european immigrants so for a town this size the girls are very good looking, although there are less stunners than a big city like T.O overall they are better looking.Think smaller Montreal. There are barely any fatties for some reason like 2 in a bar of 500 at the most, but there is a marked lack of talent in the 23-28 yr old pool. Most leave for job's in big city's but come back when they have a family. There are very little visible minority's in the city probably due to the climate, so if you don't like warm inviting french girls you are sol.

Day game:
I will seperate this in winter and summer because it's completely different depending on the season.

Winter: You are limited to pretty much to three venues that will have girls under 30. The southridge mall in the south-end, the new sudbury shopping centre and there is one starbucks in the city where the hot-chick to anything else ratio is off the charts. Gaming here is ridiculously easy, no girls have bitch shields and are all very receptive.

Summer: Once the snow melts (in may) everyone just wants to be outside so the city beaches, ramsey and bell park are by far the best places to meet good looking girls. Girls here are extremely receptive, have no bitch shields whatsoever and are much more feminine than in the south due to french catholic values. Girls from the smaller towns like Valley East and Chemlsford are remarkably sluttier than girls from town but logistics are fucked so it's a tradeoff.

Nightlife:
From Sunday to Wednesday almost non-existent, remember it's a small city!
1500 pub:On 1500 Regent st. in the sout end of town. By far the best place on a thursday age group from 18-25, shitty music but there's no other place to go really. Connected to a hotel so good venue for pulling ONS.

The ten:In the North part of town, pretty much same deal as 1500 good only on saturday's but it's hit or miss depending where everyone goes, day game or social circle game is important here to even know where to night game, again it's small.

The Grand:Alternate saturday venue and more popular than the ten but it is frequently shut down for breaking the law (way over capacity and minors). There will be 16 yr. old girls that get in because the bouncers are just there for show and there will rarely be anyone there over the age of 24 so if you like babysitting this is the place.

SRO:All of a sudden this bar is popular but I don't know how long it will last but lately it's been the best on saturday's. 21 and up crowd best place for mid 20's

THe nightclub:MILF's on saturday.

Coyotes:Older crowd only, allows 25 and up except friday's. On friday same as Grand.

Solid Gold:Only strip club worth going but some nights lack significant quality.

Girls here are ridiculously easy to game and a person with basic game could assasinate the city. If your not from here you're fresh meat use it to your advantage especially if you have the latino thing going on. Watch for fights anyone will fight you for any reason especially if they're drinking rye all night. If your jacked say you played in the nhl/ohl and i guarantee a lay.

Accomodation:Tons of hotels relatively cheap unless there's a hockey tournament.

Other than game:Pretty much outdoor stuff, hunting, fishing, snowmobiling, swimming that's about it.

Feel free to ask any questions.

Tiffany Crew

Nice report. Any pics?

+1 just for making your very first post a contribution, and not a question! [Image: smile.gif]

Now, you really got my attention as I am going to spend summer in Montreal, but maybe I need to consider this area in my agenda. Especially since I am a latin guy from Miami, and you say there may not be others like me raising my exotic latin value. [Image: banana.gif]

BTW, The spot you mention "the Grand" may not be so bad...the legal age of sexual consent in all of Canada is 16!! I'm just saying! [Image: smile.gif]

I love me some french girls!!!

Welcome!!

I need to quit being lazy when I am in Ontario and make the drive.

I've went to Sudbury a few years ago. It's about four hours drive north of Toronto. I went to spend Thanksgiving with a French Canadian chick with her family.

When I first met her, I was struck by how attractive she was, I could have sworn my ass off that she was Latina, she just had that look.

Actually her mum was native roots and her dad was French Canadian.

I got the impression that it's easy to fcuk out there but I didn't get the chance to branch out since I was with a chick.

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

I've always heard from my friends that Sudbury and other cities in Northern Ontario like Thunder Bay are a gold mine where it's filled with very good looking and easy going girls and of course, very easy to get laid. I should get my butt there in the next few weeks or so...Whiteness, welcome on board man and thanks for the good data sheet whiteness.

Quote: (05-06-2011 01:06 PM)Vacancier Permanent Wrote:  

I've always heard from my friends that Sudbury and other cities in Northern Ontario like Thunder Bay are a gold mine where it's filled with very good looking and easy going girls and of course, very easy to get laid. I should get my butt there in the next few weeks or so...Whiteness, welcome on board man and thanks for the good data sheet whiteness.

I can attest for Thunder Bay. I have exploited plenty of DTF girls from this town in the middle of no where. Very good spot...especially if you are a good looking non-white dude.

Quote: (05-06-2011 02:16 PM)Luckystar Wrote:  

I can attest for Thunder Bay. I have exploited plenty of DTF girls from this town in the middle of no where. Very good spot...especially if you are a good looking non-white dude.

Ok...you guys are fucking killing me!! Every second this place sounds like paradise for a guy like me!

Why haven't we heard about these spots before? WTF!! Canada pros of this forum need to step it up, and cough shit up [Image: smile.gif]

Mixx

Quote: (05-06-2011 02:21 PM)MiXX Wrote:  

Ok...you guys are fucking killing me!! Every second this place sounds like paradise for a guy like me!

Why haven't we heard about these spots before? WTF!! Canada pros of this forum need to step it up, and cough shit up [Image: smile.gif]

Mixx

There are a few TB girls that come to Winny to go to University, Mixx. So there is a chance you run into one of these skanks if you do your Minny-Winny trip.

Quote: (05-06-2011 02:21 PM)MiXX Wrote:  

Mixx

Problem with Canadians, is they are very beta. I'm not trying to be disrespectful towards any residents on the room but that's just how it matches up globally.

I have not been in this country too long and my finances haven't been great but with every coin I could muster I travelled. Within the first three months of arriving here from landing a survival job and renting a room in a hostel, I hit up a lizard from Winnipeg.
Got her to pay the flight to go over.
Guys at work were shocked (I was speaking to her over the phone to confirm the name and time of flight etc) that I just had the gall to just fly over like that to a province that some who had lived here for many decades had never even approached.

I didn't understand why they were so shocked (but I do now, betas are scared of territorial change).

My issue is really money and time (I'm yet to be financially independent) so I must watch my pennies and my vacation time is limited.

However, there are gold mines in Canada and sluts to be pounded silly. Pretty ones at that.

Before my balls recede into my body, I plan to make a few powerful deposits across the landscape of the second largest country in the world, mark my words...

OUR NEW BLOG!

An Ode To Lizards

Mona,
Totally agree with you man that the majority of men in Canada are uber betas. It's truly painful at times watching them, being literally walked all over even in public by their gfs and wives, who for the most part, are nothing to write home about. And agreed with you that most of the men there are not adventurous in the sense of travel, not even to another province, let alone, another country and even less another continent. Whenever I tell people here that I'm on my way to Brasil, Thailand, Tokyo or the Phils, they look at me as if I'm crazy and made of money. They don't realize that it's nothing special really to travel and in most places, it's even cheaper to live than here in Toronto for example. Mixx, compadre, if you make it to Sudbury, you'd be raped as soon as you get out of your car. That place is truly the wild wild north. LOL

Quote: (05-06-2011 02:53 PM)Vacancier Permanent Wrote:  

Mona,
Totally agree with you man that the majority of men in Canada are uber betas. It's truly painful at times watching them, being literally walked all over even in public by their gfs and wives, who for the most part, are nothing to write home about.

I agree that Canadian guys are betas. Most apparent in Toronto where the women are the most masculine and spoiled. Worst spot for women in Canada, not even close. And the guys are just as much to blame (something the forum consistently ignores when it comes to feminist bitches - we foster this shit).

However, outside of Toronto, Canadian girls actually have pretty good attitudes and 'reject' machines. In general, very racially tolerant as well. Doesn't take much to win over a quality Canadian girl.

I definitely wouldn't feel sorry for anyone with a Canadian girl.

Solid Data Sheet from the OP. I know some girls from Chelmsford and they are all really easy Haha I can see Sudbury being a gold mine for guys that aren't white but a lot of people are gonna be disappointed if they make that drive just for some ass. No offence to the OP but I've been to Sudbury a couple times when I played soccer in University, and its one of the dirtiest cities ever. The whole town is built around the mining industry so its a pretty hard looking place. Grass barely grows and that massive smoke stack is a pretty big eye sore. From personal experience I find chicks from Northern Ontario (New Liskeard, Sudbury, Sault St. Marie, North Bay) usually have issues too. There are some hotties but comparing them to Montreal women is crazy. Mixx don't make that trip! Its gonna be a huge let down coming from Montreal. Overall I would say its decent, but only worth the trip if you're travelling through or live really close by.

I think most Canadian guys are just really laid back. There's a difference between being chill and being beta. Lame ass guys that bend over backwards for women are everywhere.

Mona,
Totally agree with you man that the majority of men in Canada are uber betas. It's truly painful at times watching them, being literally walked all over even in public by their gfs and wives, who for the most part, are nothing to write home about. And agreed with you that most of the men there are not adventurous in the sense of travel, not even to another province, let alone, another country and even less another continent. Whenever I tell people here that I'm on my way to Brasil, Thailand, Tokyo or the Phils, they look at me as if I'm crazy and made of money. They don't realize that it's nothing special really to travel and in most places, it's even cheaper to live than here in Toronto for example. Mixx, compadre, if you make it to Sudbury, you'd be raped as soon as you get out of your car. That place is truly the wild wild north. LOL

Same thing can be said about Americans, but the worst thing about the south is the girls are fat and cunts.

Quote: (05-06-2011 04:31 PM)NeVerGymLess Wrote:  

Mona,

Same thing can be said about Americans, but the worst thing about the south is the girls are fat and cunts.

Amen to that! No excuse for a woman to be fat and a cunt at the same time! Someones needs to tell fat cunts that only hot women, Maxim cover girl models can have that privilege.

Ironically, the most beautiful magazine cover models are incredibly nice, and very well-mannered.

Go figure.

Mixx

Damn you guys are letting the cat out of the bag!

Funny I would be too lazy to drive up to Sudbury but I would quicker hop on a plane out of the country!

Canadian dudes are laid back because there is a pretty good pool of women here compared to other places.

Moma - I found guys that looked like my ass in London, UK had so much confidence. They would also attack without mercy and like you are more aggressive.

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com

@khaleth:
Your right that it doesn't compare to Montreal but it's more a quantity than quality issue. If it had a comparable population it would be on par.

This isn't a place to come by itself but it's a good spot if your driving through though or on business. Like I said if you can't succeed here you won't be able to anywhere. Biggest problem here is logistics bar none (half hour drive from Sudbury to the Valley where a good portion of the french girls live). As you go further North in Ontario the girls get progressively sluttier to the point that when you get to New Liskeard satepping into a bar will get you laid.

Tiffany Crew

Quote: (05-06-2011 07:38 PM)whiteness Wrote:  

@khaleth:
Your right that it doesn't compare to Montreal but it's more a quantity than quality issue. If it had a comparable population it would be on par.

This isn't a place to come by itself but it's a good spot if your driving through though or on business. Like I said if you can't succeed here you won't be able to anywhere. Biggest problem here is logistics bar none (half hour drive from Sudbury to the Valley where a good portion of the french girls live). As you go further North in Ontario the girls get progressively sluttier to the point that when you get to New Liskeard satepping into a bar will get you laid.

Go on....go on...do tell. [Image: blush.gif]

What Valley half hour drive from Sudsbury is this you speak of?

I just noticed on a map that Ottawa is between Montreal, and Sudbury. Now, I cannot begin to tell you the incredible One Night Stand I had with a girl from Ottawa (who spoke French). Somebody needs to bust out a data sheet for Ottawa, because I only spent 2 nights there and would like to go back.

My Polish-Canadian friend (local to Ottawa) would open sets using me as an Opener and DHV "My Latin friend from Miami...is here with me..blah, blah, blah..." These girls would literally run to introduce themselves! I was not alone for more than 20 minutes until a fine French girl had claimed me as hers. Girls in Ottawa seem to be very competitive amongst themselves for men in Ottawa, which I found weird.

I could imagine what a little further west would be like. [Image: smile.gif]

So, Canada Pros, should I go straight to Montreal? Or should I head on over Ottawa, make that my home base, and then fly around to Winni, Thunder Bay, SudBury and Montreal.

As far as logistics go, what would truly be best city to hot first? second? thrid? last?, and then move around or round 2?

I need a city to call home base. I may extend my trip to Canada for 3 full months to hit all these spots!

I was thinking staying in Montreal, then I guess flying to Winni followed by TB, and Sudsbury for a 1 week each? Is more/less needed?

What do you Canada guys think would be the ideal agenda for a 3 month Canada fuck-fest? I want to especially hit places where my latin and suntan looks would work to my advantage.

Mixx

Mixx - base in Montreal for sure and perhaps even go east from there. Quebec City is another gold mine that no one talks about, a buddy of mine dated a girl from there and told me some crazy stories when he visited.
There are enough towns in Quebec to explore, I would only go far west as Hull (cross the river from Ottawa). I use to party alot in Ottawa, so I cannot provide a data sheet, another friend of mine is dating a wealthy cougar there. There seems to be alot less competition for women than say Toronto.
I cannot imagine there is much to do in Sudbury, although I could be wrong.

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com

Mixx-Base in Montreal for sure. Quebec city is a good spot, has a european vibe to it but it might be hard getting by without any french. Trois-rivieres is another solid spot but probably worse than Quebec for english speakers but i haven't been there in 5 years so it could have improved. The valley i'm talking about is one of the amalgamated cities we just call it the valley cause i dunno what it is in english.

@rudebwoy Depends on your interests but it can get pretty boring if you don't have money to blow.

Tiffany Crew

Well, If I could cram advanced Basic Russian in 2 months, I can sure as hell learn enough French to get Laid in 2 months since I already speak 2 other latin languages: Spanish and Portuguese. This time, I am doing it differently. I am signing up for a local language school that specializes in learning languages for "social" scenarios.

I once laid a French a tourist who did not speak a single word in English or Spanish...and we got by speaking to each other sloooowwwwllly. Actually, part of the excitement/fun was trying to figure out what the other was saying. It led to a lot of laughs, and fast comfort building.

That, along with Frenchpod101.com should at least get the heat started. [Image: smile.gif]

I'm extremely excited about this adventure up North in the summer. So, many places to hit....

Funny thing is that I started sending out some "feeler" e-mails to CS girls in Ontario and Quebec, and they all have in their profile "beginner" spanish as a language...no matter what city she is from. LOL.

Mixx

Mixx have to agree with others that Montreal should be your base.

I have heard good things but never been to T. Bay, Sault Ste. Marie and Sudbury. Mind you, I can't say I've ever heard of someone going there for the purpose of gaming. These were guys who were on business etc and happened to get laid while there.

Considering Montreal is one of the best summer cities in North America...jumping on a plane to a visit a Northern Ontario mining town seems a bit crazy to me. You won't find anything that will compare to an Mtl girl with mad style.

Mixx Ive heard before Ottawa girls are very aggressive. Not sure if true, but the explanation given to me was that they occupy more of the available government jobs and are actually in excess.

I was talking to a girl from King City, Ontario today. I thought she was a Latina at first and then I thought she was filipina when I went in to talk to her..... She said she was from Peru(I believe she is a mix between Japanese and Peruvian, I didn't ask). What an extraordinary combination, I was so struck by her exotic looks that I was spitting weak game and she wasn't even blowing me out.

I need to get my ass to Peru ASAP and find more Japanese Peruvians. I have noticed girls outside of Toronto who recently moved to Toronto or are visiting are very receptive to being talked to. I wouldn't mind taking a trip to North Ontario because I have heard its very scenic over there and the girls are receptive.

Quote: (05-07-2011 11:31 PM)torontokid Wrote:  

I have noticed girls outside of Toronto who recently moved to Toronto or are visiting are very receptive to being talked to. I wouldn't mind taking a trip to North Ontario because I have heard its very scenic over there and the girls are receptive.

This is the reason why I am skipping Toronto. I hear the English are very snooty from a Montreal girl that banged the shit out of me recently.

It was tough arguing with her that Toronto wins over Montreal, while she is giving me BBBJ.

Mixx

Quote: (05-08-2011 10:39 AM)MiXX Wrote:  

Quote: (05-07-2011 11:31 PM)torontokid Wrote:  

I have noticed girls outside of Toronto who recently moved to Toronto or are visiting are very receptive to being talked to. I wouldn't mind taking a trip to North Ontario because I have heard its very scenic over there and the girls are receptive.

This is the reason why I am skipping Toronto. I hear the English are very snooty from a Montreal girl that banged the shit out of me recently.

It was tough arguing with her that Toronto wins over Montreal, while she is giving me BBBJ.

Mixx

What is a BBBJ? I think you should set up post in Montreal. I was in Ottawa last weekend on business and it's only 2 hours from Montreal so you can swing over for a day or so and swoop in the malls and maybe hit up a nightclub.

I heard Hull, Quebec, which is about 10 mins from Ottawa is supposed to be as easy as picking apples from a tree.

But use Montreal as your central base and you should be pleasantly compensated.

OUR NEW BLOG!

An Ode To Lizards