rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Sanji's Log for The Roosh Program

This is where I will report on my Roosh Program progress until I have completed it and am no longer a newbie.

Workout Routine

I have Convict Conditioning and will follow the routine for beginners.

Game Resource

I have Bang and will read it during my breaks at work.

100 Approaches

I work the second shift, so I will spend my days before work looking for at least one girl to approach.

Seinfeld Episodes

I have every episode of Seinfeld on my computer and will watch one before I leave the house.

Limit Masturbation

I will only masturbate on Sundays.

Player Notebook

I have a small notebook in my car that I have dedicated to this purpose.

Read Books

I have downloaded The Way Of Men by Jack Donovan and will finish it before 2.15.15.

Final Lap

Once I have completed my first 100 approaches I will take a two week break to reflect and ask questions. Then with this knowledge I will approach 100 more girls.

This won't be easy, but I've been taking the path of least resistance my entire life. I am now ready to become a man.

There was a blizzard the day after making this topic and I got sick after several pathetic attempts to shovel my driveway. So I've been in bed and haven't made any progress to report in the thread yet. But today I feel strong and ready to work.

Good luck brother. I'm going through "The Roosh Program" myself. When times are tough (they will be), keep going.