rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Feminists 'Intimidate' Man with #UglyGirlsClub Meme

This happened almost two months ago but I did a few searches and couldn't find anything on the forum about it.

[Image: enhanced-27725-1417523061-1.jpg]

So back in December, an on-campus feminist group in some university in London was having a weekly meetup and got called ugly by a dude passing by.

Quote:Quote:

A few days ago, the society was at the student union running a stall on consent when members overheard a guy refer to them as “the ugly girls club”.

So what do they do? Start a fucking meme, of course! That'll show that sexist asshole!

[Image: Screenshot_2.png]

Using the hashtag #UglyGirlsClub, they post intentionally-ugly selfies of themselves on Twitter. Because..... I don't know, I guess that puts that guy in his place and doesn't at all support exactly what he was saying?

She said she hasn’t heard anything from the person who made the original comment. “I would guess they feel rather intimidated right now!”

Even dudes are riding the fucktard train.

[Image: Screenshot_5.png]

Seems like it's taken its course and has mostly washed over by now. The whole thing was just awkward and goofy, but I expect nothing less from our current generation of "female fighters".

(Not a fan of giving BuzzFeed more views, but if you want to read up on the full story...)
http://www.buzzfeed.com/alanwhite/these-...wgE99YzWr2

FUPAs... FUPAs everywhere

Is Heaven missing an angel? ’Cause you’ve got nice cans!

Quote: (01-31-2015 12:17 PM)Goldhawkstar Wrote:  

She said she hasn’t heard anything from the person who made the original comment. “I would guess they feel rather intimidated right now!”

That's because he never existed, or they'd be blasting his name and mugshot far and wide. If there's one thing these harpies thrive on, it's publicly morally censuring other people. And if there's two things they thrive on, it's that and making up stories for attention.

Quote: (02-26-2015 01:57 PM)delicioustacos Wrote:  
They were given immense wealth, great authority, and strong clans at their backs.

AND THEY USE IT TO SHIT ON WHORES!

A pig need not snort to announce its pigness...

Man I remember this I was so intimidated that day (or week? or month?) I barely didn't even pay attention to any shitty media or social media sites or tumblr or whatever for ages. I also was far too intimidated to talk to an ugly girl because maybe her friends and the rest of her club would gang up on me and beat me up or steal my lunch money or something.

To be honest, I'm slightly intimidated even now. I'm probably never going to talk to or about an ugly girl or her friends ever again - because I'm pretty intimidated by their intimidation factor.

This happened almost two months ago but I did a few searches and couldn't find anything on the forum about it.

So it goes fat, boyish, fat, ugh, fat, average

The one on the right probably just looks better to me because of her competition. At best she's probably below par. The imaginary guy was right imo.

The 2nd from left and far right are average English girl bodies.

Yes thats right, you are awestruck by their female bodies. Admit it.

[Image: lol.gif]

"intentionally ugly selfies" = selfies plain and simple. WNB any of them.

If civilization had been left in female hands we would still be living in grass huts. - Camille Paglia

Makes me glad to not live in England.

Quote: (01-31-2015 03:46 PM)BagelConsultant Wrote:  

Makes me glad to not live in England.

Was surprised to see that this wasn't in America tbh. This kind of shit is far too common and likely to happen here than any other country.

I just find it funny the word salads is in the background. I doubt they have ever touched one of those unless it was slathered in thousand island.

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

I love how so many women want to be seen as smart...and their go-to move is to become a feminist [Image: lol.gif]

Quote:Old Chinese Man Wrote:  
why you wonder how many man another man bang? why you care who bang who mr high school drama man

Quote: (01-31-2015 04:50 PM)samsamsam Wrote:  

I just find it funny the word salads is in the background. I doubt they have ever touched one of those unless it was slathered in thousand island.

Keep in mind that "pastries" is in the background too.

Second from left and all the way on the right would be decent if they grew their hair out a bit, smiled and stop being feminist zombies. That might be asking too much.

John Michael Kane's Datasheets: Master The Credit Game: Save & Make Money By Being Credit Savvy
Boycott these companies that hate men: King's Wiki Boycott List

Try not to become a man of success but rather to become a man of value. -Albert Einstein

Quote: (01-31-2015 07:18 PM)John Michael Kane Wrote:  

Second from left and all the way on the right would be decent if they grew their hair out a bit, smiled and stop being feminist zombies. That might be asking too much.

I don't know if second from the right needs to grow out her hair so much as she just needs to change it all together. Like god damn that's a weird ass style.

Whoops, I meant far right. Second from right I'll pass, my mistake! [Image: biggrin.gif]

John Michael Kane's Datasheets: Master The Credit Game: Save & Make Money By Being Credit Savvy
Boycott these companies that hate men: King's Wiki Boycott List

Try not to become a man of success but rather to become a man of value. -Albert Einstein

#UglyGirlsClub is surely a code for "we priced out and depreciated ourselves" club.

At least they have an appropriate club name and not calling themselves delusional names like social justice warriors or big beautiful women.

I feel blessed to live in the most retarded point in human history

Quote: (02-01-2015 12:15 AM)GeroMeroHero Wrote:  

I feel blessed to live in the most retarded point in human history

Get ready to feel even more blessed.

Quote: (01-31-2015 07:20 PM)Goldhawkstar Wrote:  

Quote: (01-31-2015 07:18 PM)John Michael Kane Wrote:  

I don't know if second from the right needs to grow out her hair so much as she just needs to change it all together. Like god damn that's a weird ass style.

Ya she got the carrot-top look goin.

Out of sheer confusion and curiosity. I wanna see the one one the left with the massive fupa naked.
How does the human body even do that? How does that area bulge out like that? How did she get those shorts on?
I really... have.. so many unanswered questions.

I am the cock carousel

The girl on the left:

[Image: Baymax_Render.png]

These girls are worried about consent?? Someone is going to be overcome with lust at the sight of them and throw em down and rape em??

[Image: xabl6.jpg.pagespeed.ic.cehyy_uUCm.jpg]

Take care of those titties for me.

Quote: (02-02-2015 10:08 PM)CactusCat589 Wrote:  

The girl on the left:

[Image: Baymax_Render.png]

All of them (except the second from the left and the one on the extreme right) are not much better.

Oh yes, I'm so privileged you literally can't even.
Interested in joining the FFL? I tried (and failed).