rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Stefan Molyneux disappoints... Can Men and Women be Friends?

This is the first time I've seen him completely out of his depth.

What's sad is that the male feminist husband found a traditional hottie from a religious background and is actively working to feminize her. In the process they both wonder why other women are threatened by her when she wants to "just be friends" with their boyfriends/husbands.

I'm only halfway through the segment but both Stefan and the couple on the phone are in complete denial of the sexual nature of men around women. I respect Stefan's ideas about the free market and non-violence but I'm rather disappointed to see him spout blue pill rhetoric in his own fancy terminology.

two scoops
two genders
two terms

Three minutes in, and it is blatantly clear that he does not have a strong understanding of inter-gender dynamics nor relationships.

The question posed to him needs to be put better, and if his caller can't do that, it is his job to do so. For example: the context and/or situation where the male-female friendship is taking place is important to the answer.

Generally, men and women can have friendships, but in the context of the female of a couple having male friends, it is going to cause problems.

Anyone who denies this is certainly of blue pill thinking, and to the red pill male, a woman with prominent male friendships is seen as a red flag, because time and time again, these types of women cause problems for men if they don't know what they're doing.

Friendship is a code word, because if you look at it more generally, a friendship is a type of relationship. She probably couldn't admit that she has a relationship with him without turning bright red. That would require clear definition of what the relationship is providing to each person